Eating a girl???

last reply
391 replies
52.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you guys really like eating a girl or do you just do it to pleasure the girl???
Lurker
0 likes
i love to eat pussy love the taste the smell and just looking at the pussy
before i dive in. always try and make my lady cum from eating her pussy
before we move on.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. I find it very arousing when I can feel it getting wetter
Lurker
0 likes
why is it limited to guys? hell, i love eating pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
why is it limited to guys? hell, i love eating pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get off on the pleasure she gets from me doing it. There's nothing hotter for me than a woman losing her mind in pleasure due to what I'm doing to her, whatever it is. Since for most women, receiving oral is at or near the top of that list.....
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely love eating pussy. the pungent scent, the taste, all the pretty parts, coaxing the clit from its hood, making the woman moan and grind her hips into your face, licking, sucking, blowing air across her lips and clit, licking the inner thighs, it's all good - but only if you can make her cum multiple times. if not, you have failed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my gosh! I truly love eating a girl! Love to enjoy her taste and being so intimate between her legs. Make her cum over and over.
Lurker
0 likes
i love to eat pussy. the feel, the taste and the excitement it gives her all help towards my goal of giving her the pleasure she needs.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Don't you find the term "eating" a bit weird? I love cunnilingus as much as the next guy but I don't wanna be seen as a bloomin' cannibal.

People are weird. All people.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Don't you find the term "eating" a bit weird? I love cunnilingus as much as the next guy but I don't wanna be seen as a bloomin' cannibal.

People are weird. All people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it

i like doing it until that first wave of orgasm hits her... then fucking her while she lays there shuddering in hot.. wet bliss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it for two reasons. First, there is nothing more exciting and arousing to me than pleasing a woman and brining her to orgasm. That alone is enough reason for me to eat pussy, to give her pleasure and to feel my own excitement build with hers. But more than that, it is great fun to eat a woman’s pussy, exploring her body in the most intimate way. I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I love to pleasure a woman and that is just one of the many ways I can do it. I think too often girls get cheated in the oral side of sex. All guys like blowjobs, but many won't give back....so wrong. I dated a girl who loved giving blowjobs, after she was done I would ask her if wanted oral in return, she would always say "no I really don't like it". So one day after she had finished and was laying there, I just got down and started in on her pussy, had her cumming in no time. A few days later we were at it again, and after she blew me we were laying there and she asked me if I wanted to eat her again. I smiled and replyed yes because you liked it didn't you. She gave a sexy smile and said yes i did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love, LOVE...LOVE to give my SO oral! I could stay there for hours...I love it WAY MORE than receiving!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I enjoy it. I love hearing her breathing change, the low audible moans and finally the way she tenses up as she orgasms. For me it's more of a turn on if I know I'm getting her off in the process. Simply put I do it because I want to, not because I have to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like I mentioned in that 5-page thread posted above already, yes, I love eating a girl. Making her come, listening to her moan, scream, whimper, knowing I bring her orgasm in such great pleasure is such a turn on for me that I get quite excited myself. And I love that dreamy look on her face when she comes and I kiss her letting her taste herself.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eating pussy is just fun. Everything about it is fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Both for me thanks, and I'll have another helping please
Lurker
0 likes
I actually love eating pussy!!! It is a huge turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum
Don't you find the term "eating" a bit weird?

I've always thought this too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Absolutely LOVE it!!!! Especially when u go down on a multi orgasm women
Lurker
0 likes
Positively love it...Doing that for my lover is proof of my love for her....besides turning her on it's a huge turnon to me..love the taste of her sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it and would do it even if I was getting nothing more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love eating a girl out and making her squirm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's like asking if bees like flowers. It's the most natural thing in the world. A treat for all 5 senses (love the taste, enjoy the touch, savor the smell, delight in the sight, and relish the sound)!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I LOVE eatting a girl out. I do it before sex, during sex and after sex. I prefer to do oral to a girl than her do oral to me. I even prefer to do oral instead of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE cunnilingus... as extended foreplay to intensify and lengthen later orgasms. After fucking, I enjoy doing more cunnilingus to coat my face with our juices to enjoy and share with my lover...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I totally enjoy going down...it is alot of fun and well worth it.