Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thinking with your pussy?

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do you girls think with your pussy when ovulating?

7 votes remaining
Yes! (10 votes) 143%
No! (3 votes) 43%
no fucking clue! (0 votes) 0%
What's thinking? (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
So I read somewhere the girls fall for bad boys and think they'd be good dads when they're ovulating. It's some primal instinct that pretty much makes girls that are ovulating the same as us guys are most of the time; you think with your reproductive organs. Is this something you have experienced to be true?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Not sure.

When I was off the pill, I would definitely feel way more horny during ovulation (it was a noticeably upswing). When a woman is on the pill, it stops ovulation, so she doesn't experience these natural 'highs' and 'lows' of her cycle. I have read of a phenomena where women who fall in love with a certain kind of guy while on the pill and eventually go off after getting married suddenly find themselves not as attracted to them, so maybe there is some credibility to the theory.

Personally, I've always been attracted to the same type of guy regardless of ovulation patterns.

But I guess if you're in a sexually charged/horny state, you might be more likely to hook up with 'bad boys' because they're typically the ones you turn to or keep on speed-dial for hot, dirty, sweaty sex.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
yes, I agree! During ovulation, hormones run higher and yup ..... women can become sluts! I mean, yes, we can be much more hornier during that time.

(speaking from personal experience ... )
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, definitely less interested in sex while on the pill, and when not on the pill, most definitely more attracted to bad boys on the 'upswing',

hmmnm You're a bad boy knudi, what you doing later sweets?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol, why are you asking questions you know the answer to silly. Any girl knows period sex is the best and we are horney beyond measure, but, some may not admit it and say it's gross, ha ha