Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever been lifted by a woman? how did you feel?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have often come across girls lifting and carrying a man. sometimes just as teenage fun... a challenge , in an emergency or even as part of rough sex...
although some men enjoy this role-reversal, to many others this concept might be unthinkable, even humiliating (to most, I suppose) ..

but the girls are getting stronger and bigger.. catching up with the guys...

So I wanted to survey what the Lush men thought about this.

If yes, how long could she carry you for? and which position? was she much lighter than you? what were the circumstances?

and finally... how did you feel? would you do it again?

Thanks in advance for your input!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't recall being lifted by a woman since reaching my earliest adult weight. I'm not petite enough that many women could do it without risk of injury.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been lifted by a woman, but the sound of it is highly erotic, although, I doubt I would ever find one that could actually lift me. I don't mean I am overweight or anything, but just more big boned and awkward, I guess you can say.

The role reversal of that would definitely make me feel how they feel when we lift them to take them wherever we want.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by hamz
I have often come across girls lifting and carrying a man. sometimes just as teenage fun...

So I wanted to survey what the Lush men thought about this.

I think this is one very odd fetish which apparently you are entertaining (at least enough to inquire of other Lushoids, about).

I don't consider myself naïve, nor especially sophisticated, however this is not something I have ever witnessed. Interesting niche, and seemingly non-harmful. I cannot say that I find it erotic nor something I have ever devoted as many brain cycles to as I have now, to respond to you here.

meh
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I think this is one very odd fetish which apparently you are entertaining (at least enough to inquire of other Lushoids, about).

I don't consider myself naïve, nor especially sophisticated, however this is not something I have ever witnessed. Interesting niche, and seemingly non-harmful. I cannot say that I find it erotic nor something I have ever devoted as many brain cycles to as I have now, to respond to you here.

meh

i can understand.. but it is a fetish lot more common than you think.. just try searching on youtube and on the net for lift and carry stories (there are websites with 1000's of stories dedicated to this) .... i only stumbled across this a couple of years back.. and yes.. i enjoy it...
Clumeleon
0 likes
Most people I know, men and women, would have a hell of a time lifting me for any period of time. I'm kind of a husky fella'.
Lurker
0 likes
There are many reasons for a woman to lift a man. Sometimes it's out of self-defense. When I was in AIT(Advance Individual Training) for the Army a guy tried to kiss me and I picked up up by the neck and held him up against the wall off the floor six inches. I was at that time 5' 6" and 105lbs he was 6'2"220. The guys was so scared he pissed himself. I've know other women who have do this in self-defense. One second we were sitting on the step the next he was up against the wall, which was three feet away from the steps.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by KET1965
There are many reasons for a woman to lift a man. Sometimes it's out of self-defense. When I was in AIT(Advance Individual Training) for the Army a guy tried to kiss me and I picked up up by the neck and held him up against the wall off the floor six inches. I was at that time 5' 6" and 105lbs he was 6'2"220. The guys was so scared he pissed himself. I've know other women who have do this in self-defense. One second we were sitting on the step the next he was up against the wall, which was three feet away from the steps.

really! ... unbelievable.. he must have been totally horrified!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by hamz

i can understand.. but it is a fetish lot more common than you think.. just try searching on youtube and on the net for lift and carry stories (there are websites with 1000's of stories dedicated to this) .... i only stumbled across this a couple of years back.. and yes.. i enjoy it...

Private email me... those websites with thousands of stories devoted to this unique fetish.

Not doubting you, but not 100% buying into this widespread fetish either.

To each their own I say...Just a lil different is all.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Private email me... those websites with thousands of stories devoted to this unique fetish.

Not doubting you, but not 100% buying into this widespread fetish either.

To each their own I say...Just a lil different is all.

As I said, they are out there for everyone to see.. just search if you are keen.