Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like submissive or dominant males?

last reply
63 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend tobe dominate but at times I would love for a woman to just take control do you women find it exciting to have a man be submissive to you ?
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer dominant males but have at times been the dominant one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lotus13
I prefer dominant males but have at times been the dominant one.

So it's a turnon for you to be dominate with a guy ? Do you push his limits or just take control ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do prefer the man be the dominate but I also want to be dominating at times, mostly I like to be dominated. I am not very good at the dominating part, usually it turns back to him being the dominate.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BadGirl76
I do prefer the man be the dominate but I also want to be dominating at times, mostly I like to be dominated. I am not very good at the dominating part, usually it turns back to him being the dominate.

thats what I tend to have happen a friend of mine is bisexual and she's dominate with women and she tried to be dominate with me but she quickly turned back to submissive she said it just didn't feel right
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I love a strong, powerful, Dominant man, personally I am not interested in a man being submissive to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to meet in the middle somewhere, depending on how the mood strikes at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dominant guy who knows his limitation and how to please a girl.
Hugs and Kisses,

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by 35nlookin4u

thats what I tend to have happen a friend of mine is bisexual and she's dominate with women and she tried to be dominate with me but she quickly turned back to submissive she said it just didn't feel right

Dude, could you please begin using the correct word when you're conversing, even in the forum. You've been shown the proper word by the women and you continue to trudge forward, spewing inanity about our internet domicile. Or perhaps you are deliberately doing so?

Thank you, please carry on.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Very much a mood thing with me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like AlphaStuds.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by 35nlookin4u

That's what I tend to have happen. A friend of mine is bisexual and she's dominant with women; she tried to be dominant with me, but she quickly turned back to submissive. She said it just didn't feel right.

I believe WMM is referring to your incorrect use of the word "dominate". I have changed your quote for you so that you can see.

As for the original question, I like a lad who tells me what's what gently, because I haven't got a clue.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Dude, could you please begin using the correct word when you're conversing, even in the forum. You've been shown the proper word by the women and you continue to trudge forward, spewing inanity about our internet domicile. Or perhaps you are deliberately doing so?

Thank you, please carry on.

I like men to dominate me. That's why I like dominant men.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With me it depends on my mood as well. Sometimes I like to have the upper hand, but most of the time I love it when a man takes control. My ex had a hard time dominating me, I'm pretty stubborn, but when he got learned how to do so, it was absolutely fantastic
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I would not enjoy a submissive sissy man.
Lurker
0 likes
Always dominant men!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A dominant man as long as he doesn't force me to do anything I don't want.
(does it make sense ?)
But sometimes I like to be in control too...
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i like men who stimulate my brain... that may be one who dominates and it may not be....

but i will say i like to be bossy sometime... lol...
Lurker
0 likes
I love to be dominated. I'm not good at being the dominate one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my dominant Master
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually it all depends on the sexual mood, finding someone with the right balance is great. I'll have to confess that when I want some attention I just go get it, no buts and there will be no waiting thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
i like a man to take control and be dominant.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
my submissive nature draws me to dominant men.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I only respond to men who are lusty, strong and sexually dominant. If the guy is weak, submissive or shy nothing is going to happen because I simply won't take charge of the situation or initiate sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a dominant man, in every way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More into the middle of the road type, maybe leaning a little towards dominant. But if I had to choose, it would be a dominant guy. I am not into very submissive men at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bf is a Dominant male and that's the way I prefer it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the aggressive guys. OMG, take controll of me. Frisk me and tell me to get on my knees and take all of it.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.