Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you ladies actually get off when you're cybering?

last reply
139 replies
15.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I asked this question because I get asked it by women all the time after some sex play. "Did you get off, baby?" Actuallly, it's pretty difficult unless the female sorta talks me through it.

In spite of my reputation, I really do only have two hands.

So, I thought it might make for a good forum topic.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by theplayer

I think the ones who do, are all off busy doing it.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have... to both cyber and sexting. *not always though*

Then again - I write, so I'm into words and what they can do to turn someone on.

It's about the person on the other end though and what they can do to provoke my thoughts.

Cyber or sexting with some random stranger does nothing for me.

Note: I'm not looking to cyber on Lush, so guys reading this should not be rushing to friend me after reading this post. lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm. Words on screen sometimes arouse me but never to the point where I need to do a reach down. Besides...I have a tough enough time typing, smoking, drinking a beer and dreaming up my next line to be dicking around . Scuse the pun.

DD...now you have all the yoyos scrambling for dictionaries searching for the meaning of random!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by theplayer
Hmm. Words on screen sometimes arouse me but never to the point where I need to do a reach down. Besides...I have a tough enough time typing, smoking, drinking a beer and dreaming up my next line to be dicking around . Scuse the pun.

DD...now you have all the yoyos scrambling for dictionaries searching for the meaning of random!

See, that's where hands-free toys are useful.

I have really high standards, I guess - I'm a super elusive cyber-fuck.

Cyber/sexting is also a fun way to stay in touch in between actually seeing the person. You can also come away with inspiration for new story lines. With the right person who knows how to push your buttons, yeah it can get hot enough that I reach for my toys, but by then it's usually gone into full phone sex or cam anyway.

A well timed dirty little sext/pic might also inspire a bit of back and forth that could turn me on enough to need/want to get off.

Sitting at your computer cybering faceless avatars... yeah, I don't know if that would ever have the capacity to get my panties wet no matter how much of a dirty genius wordsmith they were.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The few times I have cybered I did get off but I am really not into cybering. To be honest, I find cyber sex to be very awkward. I do however sometimes enjoy masturbating while chatting with someone about sex or fantasies, most times without the persons knowledge but sometimes I will tell them afterward.

I would cyber again with the right person, a few in particular I can think of, but so far they havent offered, LOL!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have done. Like others have said it depends on the person. Words and sexual thoughts and finding someone who shares the same dirty thoughts is arousing, no doubt about it. In fairness I usually visit sites like this because I am feeling a little that way inclined, so I too am often having a casual fiddle while on here anyway and sometimes it gets more
intense depending on what I read etc.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I should add that making someone else cum from
your own words or even thinking that you might have is also a turn on. Though to some extent it depends who, it doesn't always for me. Part of the thrill is knowing the other person is masturbating and getting sexually excited at the same time as I am. Of course they could benlying about who they are it what they are doing, but the thought is still sexually exciting for me, more so if I believe them of course!!
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest, very rarely
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
why bother cybering if you are not going to cum?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I get really turned on when guys talk naughty.
Site administrator
0 likes
Its the logistics of this that I struggle with. Perhaps if I was an octupus.

So there I am tugging away only to stop every 10 seconds to send a message, every 15 seconds to have a slurp of Fosters and every 30 seconds to have a puff of my ciggy and yes wait thinking up what to say !!. This is somewhat a repeat of an earlier post by 'theplayer'. And when not tugging the damn thing will go floppy and fall asleep again .. lol I just cant see this working for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Its the logistics of this that I struggle with. Perhaps if I was an octupus.

So there I am tugging away only to stop every 10 seconds to send a message, every 15 seconds to have a slurp of Fosters and every 30 seconds to have a puff of my ciggy and yes wait thinking up what to say !!. This is somewhat a repeat of an earlier post by 'theplayer'. And when not tugging the damn thing will go floppy and fall asleep again .. lol I just cant see this working for me.

I know you are

And that you great at multi-tasking

P.S.

To answer the original poster's question, my answer is no simply because I don't cyber nor do I come on lush to get off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have cybered and got off to it as well but not every time and usually when I am actually chatting to someone as opposed to typing, but have done with typing too.
Lurker
0 likes
Not all the time; I take great pleasure in getting people off. BUT when I do; It takes a special kind of someone to complete the task.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I first joined Lush, I had a few 'quivers and trembles' whilst experimenting on the cyber sex front.

However, boredom at the 'quick fix' of getting off on the typed words of faceless lovers soon set in, and now I'm almost a little shy about my past antics here.

Since then, i've learned a lot and more meaningful friendships have since been bourne. The idea of cybering - whilst it might be sexy - is actually quite wierd.

I prefer the real thing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PS:- I have to add though, I still smile at my first experience of cybering.

The guy was a pro, he dressed me in head to toe latex, put a pillow under my arse, and gave me such a realistic 'seeing to' purely with his words. I took all he had to offer, and was in awe at the pure eroticism of the occasion.

We never did it again, and indeed never even became friends, but the memory has never left me.IdEBTaJ6gJHVFf5W
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i get VERY aroused during great cyber. however, i don't get off. i may touch myself here n there, but i replay the scene in my head later and orgasm then. guess i like delayed gratification. ;-)

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
The few times I have cybered I did get off but I am really not into cybering. To be honest, I find cyber sex to be very awkward. I do however sometimes enjoy masturbating while chatting with someone about sex or fantasies, most times without the persons knowledge but sometimes I will tell them afterward.

I would cyber again with the right person, a few in particular I can think of, but so far they havent offered, LOL!!

Bet I can get you goin! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I play a lot while chatting but mostly enjoying hearing about others experiences.
Lurker
0 likes
I must admit I DO get off on it quite a lot. At first
I didnt really and faked orgasm a lot. Now I cyber the same guy a lot and he is a wonderful cyber lover. He paints the most incredible pictures with his words. I hope he doesn't lie when he says he is cumming and I dont lie to him. I suppose it depends on the man and how good he is with words. At times either one if us tells the other to stop typing and 'just' read which helps,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly do get aroused and somewhat moist in the lower lip department!
I often 'get off' but it can be difficult when I'm at my office with my staff just next door!
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes i do and other times i just typing like I am....anything to keep them coming back for more right!!
It really depends on who I am cybering with

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have to confess

it is SUPER hard to type & rub or play with myself while typing

so zero times for me

however phone sex..is suberb as u can lay against the cell & use..both...hands
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on who it is, before me and Master were together I used to cyber with random people and it didn't do much for me at all.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I have... to both cyber and sexting. *not always though*

Then again - I write, so I'm into words and what they can do to turn someone on.

It's about the person on the other end though and what they can do to provoke my thoughts.

Cyber or sexting with some random stranger does nothing for me.

Note: I'm not looking to cyber on Lush, so guys reading this should not be rushing to friend me after reading this post. lol.

Exactly what Doll said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't do anything for me but I'm sure that there is people out there that do get off on it.
Lurker
0 likes
The tease of it all turns me on... I do love it! I love the tease that there is a person you like and can't get to them or touch them arghhh love it hee hee, I tend to cum more after the event, as it's difficult to keep typing and turn yourself on. Phone sex is hot too, you have toget the right voice at the other end though hee hee
Lurker
0 likes
I always do i never fake and It is important to me the person i wm with does also
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost all the time. It depends on how good and descriptive the person I'm doing it with is. Case in point, I'm straight, but I decided to cyber with a girl I have been emailing back and forth for awhile. I in't think I would be into it because I'm not into girls. But she was so good that I came twice. Not sure I'm into girls, but I am very much into her.