Women what vib do you use

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok ladies what vib do you use and why do you like it I/E features it does or doesn't have and when with a man do you like him to use toys with u ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have several but Lelo Soraya is by far my favorite!! It is amazing and gives me the most intense orgasms. And I like to use toys with men and women but not Soraya, she is ALL MINE!!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love my rabbit

but also my bullets for more ah discreet pleasure

& the vibrator in disguise...the hitachi hand wand

however sooo am going to get a lelo y'all most likely for x-mas!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
love my rabbit

but also my bullets for more ah discreet pleasure

& the vibrator in disguise...the hitachi hand wand

however sooo am going to get a lelo y'all most likely for x-mas!

I have used both the rabbit and a bullet on past girlfriends have yet to use a Lelo guess I will have to buy one to use on some lucky lady thanks for the feedback ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lucky lady mr 35!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
lucky lady mr 35!!!

Have to find a nice Lady to use it on first ;-/
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Lelo Soraya is the best - hands down. Soraya is basically the modern version of what the Rabbit does only it's rechargeable like an ipod, waterproof, comes with a ten year warranty, is sexier looking and more powerful.

I own quite a few Lelos (g-spot vibe, anal vibe, wireless remote controlled egg, lipstick-sized clit vibe), I have a double-ended glass dildo, a suction-cup dildo, we-vibe for couples, and a few other things. I've used most of them with a guy at various points. Whether you're after the double-stuffed feeling or a vibe hitting your clit while getting fucked or the couples toys - they're all great. It's just more to have fun with and experiment with during sex. A guy that's into toys is a huge plus as far as quality sex goes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Lelo Soraya is the best - hands down. Soraya is basically the modern version of what the Rabbit does only it's rechargeable like an ipod, waterproof, comes with a ten year warranty, is sexier looking and more powerful.

I own quite a few Lelos (g-spot vibe, anal vibe, wireless remote controlled egg, lipstick-sized clit vibe), I have a double-ended glass dildo, a suction-cup dildo, we-vibe for couples, and a few other things. I've used most of them with a guy at various points. Whether you're after the double-stuffed feeling or a vibe hitting your clit while getting fucked or the couples toys - they're all great. It's just more to have fun with and experiment with during sex. A guy that's into toys is a huge plus as far as quality sex goes.

I love using toys when I'm with a woman I think it adds a lot to the sex life plus it's a huge turn on for me bring women to the most powerful orgasms
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's called Brad, by boyfriend!