Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the most forbidden sexual relationship you've ever had?

last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Was it with your husbands best friend? your stepfather? your best friend's husband? your friend's teenage daughter? who? What's the most forbidden sexual experience you've ever had?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you consider my minister son as forbidden **. I will not mention my age or the sons are either.

** Admin: original comment edited, as per Lush Forum Rules guidelines.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When i was in my late teens my mothers best friend like to tease me,one day she really show a lot an told me that if i really wanted her i would have to blow her husband first then i could have her...i did an then we did but it was only a one time thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Would you consider my minister son as forbidden **. I will not mention my age or the sons are either.

You should be ashamed of yourself... and banned. Incest is not allowed to be discussed in the forums. Nor is even hinting at underage sex.

** Admin: original comment edited as per Lush guidelines
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

You should be ashamed of yourself... and banned. Incest is not allowed to be discussed in the forums. Nor is even hinting at underage sex.

So should the OP for bringing this topic up.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I already replied to his other thread in the Guys section.

Quote by Shazam
Was it with your husbands best friend? your stepfather? your best friend's husband? your friend's teenage daughter, *edited by admin*? who? What's the most forbidden sexual experience you've ever had?

Please remember discussions of any kind to do with incest (and underage) sex are banned in the forums.

Quote by Nicola

We allow incest stories on lush - they are story fantasies, whose characters are consenting adults.

It is a deeply taboo subject, and the stories are a fantasy, nothing more. We do not allow recollections of REAL incestuous activities.

Discussing Incest in the Forums, Chat Rooms, Profiles, Comment areas etc is not allowed on lushstories.com.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst21574_Incest--our-Official-stance-on-the-subject.aspx
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************