Cum

last reply
26 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i was recently asked while sexting if i had ever tasted my own cum and i said no so ever since i was wondering what it taste like but never have the courage to taste my own so ladies can u please tell me what cum tastes like?
Lurker
0 likes
lol tatses like cum. try it for yourself and tell us what you think
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by justashley
lol tatses like cum. try it for yourself and tell us what you think

A brilliant idea. I'll second that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dude, it tastes like cum. You should taste your own. How can you expect a woman to eat it if you have not? And if you ever want a woman to taste herself, you should do it first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i asked my lover to do this when i found out he never had tasted himself

ps your diet affects the taste...(..ie coffee cigs....)

so..eat sweet sugar smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it tastes like cum, its the texture that's kind of weird...its like a shampoo texture
Lurker
0 likes
No two men ever taste the same. It can be tasteless or it can be fruity - depends on the guy's diet. Occasionally it can taste fishy which isn't so good. One thing most have in common is the distinctive salty flavour. Then there's the texture. Some are watery, others like thick cream and others who's cum is lumpy. It may sound as if I've done oral with loads of guys .. not so, I have to be really involved with a guy before I'll eat his cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
It taste like chicken

Lurker
0 likes
How do you describe the color red to a person who's never seen? Besides, why are you so afraid to try it? No one has to know but you. Didn't know what an apple tasted like until you tried it did you?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It tastes like nothing else... it really does just taste of cum.

It tastes quite nice and eating lots of it does give you a great feeling. Be warned that it has a lingering aftertaste that isn't so great, though!

I taste my own cum very regularly as I love sucking myself then shooting my load to my throat while my dick is in my mouth. Do any other guys do this?
(And I'm straight, but I enjoy doing this... does that make me gay? )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can suck your own cock? You must never leave the house.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
It taste like chicken

Smells like tuna....and you wonder where they got the name:....CHICKEN OF THE SEA....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just taste it!! If you dont like it spit it out. Im sure you have seen that happen before, LOL!

Eat lots of pineapple and mangos to improve the taste.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Just taste it!! If you dont like it spit it out. Im sure you have seen that happen before, LOL!

noo don't tell him to spit it out hahah... If he doesn't like it....I say just swallow it anyway, don't waste it lol
Lurker
0 likes
Cum tastes different depending on the man. I agree with blazestcyr that the diet affects the taste. I've heard pineapples and berries improve the taste of it.
Lurker
0 likes
All guys taste different ome are sweet,some are a little salty,fruit and friut drinks improve the taste.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

A brilliant idea. I'll second that.

you can taste mine then ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The taste varies from person to person. I suggest you try your own. You can keep it a secret.
0 likes
Quote by Keir500
I taste my own cum very regularly as I love sucking myself then shooting my load to my throat while my dick is in my mouth. Do any other guys do this?
(And I'm straight, but I enjoy doing this... does that make me gay? )

Keir, have you had a few ribs removed? Or are you actually Marilyn Manson?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Keir500
I taste my own cum very regularly as I love sucking myself then shooting my load to my throat while my dick is in my mouth. Do any other guys do this?(And I'm straight, but I enjoy doing this... does that make me gay? )

pics or it never happened. silly
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

pics or it never happened. silly

I've heard of this guy who can not only suck himself but rim himself too....
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

I've heard of this guy who can not only suck himself but rim himself too....

lmao, well maybe a contortionist...but again, pics or it never happened.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not touching this with a 10ft pole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

This is one is SO F...ING TRUE! and yes...I have tasted my spunk...lol...and it was fabulous....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It tastes like snot. So what I'm being honest about it. I do taste a little sweetness to it, and you can put candy in your mouth to mask it. But it still tastes a lot like snot.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LIke everyone else has been saying: If your curious then just do it. Surely you won't be damaged by it.