Hermaphrodite, Like Them Or Not?

last reply
28 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok guys, i have been wondering, would you have sex with a Hermaphrodite? Someone with both genitalia?
Lurker
0 likes
well no...its not my up pf tea ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is an awesome question. I think as long as there was a real vagina, not a surgical artifact, the presence of a cock wouldn't bother me and it would get its share of the action. It's just an overgrown clit. I don't know that from experience, I just think I'm that flexible. It might depend on how masculine the person looked or acted.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
they are human beings and deserve to be love as any other human. its only appearance of genitals that is messed up. and they won't have both. its a very deep subject to try to explain it here so those that don't understand it could
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know what's funny, is that my girl has asked me a question along these lines once before. She asked me if I found out she what if I had found out she was once a man or a hermaphrodite, but only after we have had sex or during or first time having sex. I told her, "I'd be a little upset for her not letting me know something that important. However, I can understand as to why you would want to hide something like that from me, because you are might not have wanted to be with you. But I'll tell you this, I fell in love with you before I ever met you, before we ever had sex, and before this moment. I'd love you no matter how you started out, or what *Extra parts* you might have, you'd still be my girl." So like them or not, I say neither, I like dislike a person for who they are not what they are.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KinkFan
Ok guys, i have been wondering, would you have sex with a Hermaphrodite? Someone with both genitalia?

So that's what Hermaphrodite means....that's what I called my best lure in the tackle box....no wonder my fishing mates laughed when I called it out while casting...."Why don't you go and sir-cum-jerk that bait on the other side of the boat"....they would yell at me....
Lurker
0 likes
Hm... would that be someone with a big hard cock, a gorgeous body, perky breasts, yummy nipples?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
would do it with out even thinking about it and would do anyway they wanted to
Lurker
0 likes
l don't see any problems with loving the jperson you with one... no telling how much fun it'll be
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not enjoy the moment. I would hazard to say they would be out to to please more than others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we all need to love one another and they are a part of this crasy world
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i think i would like to put that on my bucket list .
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely, they say angels were hermaphrodites. And having seen a few of the victories secrets models with wings......mmmm, yes.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I hate to rain on everyone's Hermie parade, but Hermaphrodites in the sense that most of you are talking about don't typically exist. Their parents usually choose for them at birth and one set of genitalia is removed. Also, just because someone is a Hermaphrodite doesn't mean that both genitalia are in working order. I mean if someone has both a penis and a vagina, the organs themselves might be there, but not the actual part. (Ex.: A Hermaphrodite whose balls haven't dropped yet).

I think the term that would best suit this scenario is a transvestite or someone who is transgendered. Someone who INTENTIONALLY goes through physical changes to become or mimic another gender. A transvestite or a transgendered person is something completely different from a Hermaphrodite.

And to answer the question: I honestly don't know if I would. It's definitely something I've thought about. If the opportunity actually presented itself I don't know whether or not I'd chicken out. I guess it depends on how horny I was at the moment. I mean boobs and a dick really are the best of both worlds.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw a video once of a couple. The man was normal looking and the other person was what appeared to be a very hot young lady. I mean she was stunning. There is no way anyone would have questioned this persons sexuality unknowingly.
When it got into it, and the panties came off I was shocked obviously to see a penis. It did not look like a functional penis and it was pretty small and limp. There was no vagina, they were doing anal sex.

So in simple terms one would say... Yep that's a tranny but typically you would see some sort of sign of that before he/she dropped trow. Adams apple, no hips, pronouced jaw etc.

After seeing that, if i were to meet someone that looked like that, and was a really nice person. Id have to say I would consider it.
Before seeing that however, id have said now way. I guess for me it would have to be a matter of detectable masculinity. I don't dig on body builder women either.
Lurker
0 likes
No Thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I probably would, yes might even enjoy myself more
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
why not sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think any less of someone who is a hermaphrodite. It wouldn't be something I seek out since it isn't a fetish of mine.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best of both worlds, hell yes I would!!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes why not they are still a person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely, like someone else said, why not, the best of both worlds. Female, male, or shemale whatever as long as all are enjoying themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I ever ran into a hermaphrodite that wanted to have sex with me, I would do it, and do everything. I don't know a whole lot about hermaphrodites, i.e. is sex painful (think about it, guys), or things like that. But sure, I'd do it if they wanted it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HELL YES
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nutz1908
Absolutely, they say angels were hermaphrodites. And having seen a few of the victories secrets models with wings......mmmm, yes.

Who's they? All the angels I've heard described are more like wheels with eyes and multiwinged chimeras.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes, that would be so hot,
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I say why not. Like one other posted, they are human also, they just have a little extra to play with. Guess ya just have to be open minded about it. Me personally, I WOULD, I think it'd be fun.46OHAGCaIVIRIzKI
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I certainly would! Boobs, cock, and pussy all in one package.z6GtxSWZEWQh5DaV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to burst a bubble, but hermaphrodites rarely have both genetalia. They are more likely to be FERM, ( femal evident, male recesive) or MERF, (male evident, female recesive).
odds of being a hermaphrodite are aproxiomately 1:30,000 births, except for Thailand, where it may be as low as 1:300 births...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)