Login

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm bisexual, but I've been in a long term relationship with a guy for about 4 years now. Somehow, I still feel something missing. When we make love, it's like I can't get off at all sometimes unless I fantasize about a girl. Sometimes during sex, I ask him to describe him fucking another girl to me. We pick a random sexy icon, like Catwoman or something, and he tells me what he likes about her and what he'd do to her. It drives me crazy, but it's almost become the only thing that gets me to cum anymore. My boyfriend does it for me but he doesn't always like to and he refuses to have sex with another girl for me, and thinks that I'd be cheating if I hooked up with another female. But I'm craving some soft skin and pink in my life. I feel stuck. I posted this in Ask The Gals and it was suggested I post it here as well. Any friendly advice would be helpful at this point. My needs are not being met and it's getting tiresome. Thanks in advance!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll reply here, too. Sex is very important to the pursuit of happiness. The number of men available to you is probably very high. If you're going to have an LTR with a man, it makes sense to have (at least) one who wants you to be happy.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust