last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hi everyone

I have been a lurker here for a while and just signed up. Anyways I saw a story a while ago that I really liked but I just cannot find it now. I'll post a short description of it here, but I don't know the title or author. If anyone does, please send me the link/information. thanks!!

the story is about a family - parents and one teenage son (I think he was 16). It's in the mother's perspective. She is cleaning his room one day and finds playboy magazines under his mattress. She and the father decide to have a talk with him about what sex is really about. they all get naked, for the anatomy part of the lesson. I think the story ends with the son getting to fuck the mother. The boys name was bobby I think. It was a fictional story.

thanks guys,
bath990
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by bath990
hi everyone

I have been a lurker here for a while and just signed up. Anyways I saw a story a while ago that I really liked but I just cannot find it now. I'll post a short description of it here, but I don't know the title or author. If anyone does, please send me the link/information. thanks!!

the story is about a family - parents and one teenage son (I think he was 16). It's in the mother's perspective. She is cleaning his room one day and finds playboy magazines under his mattress. She and the father decide to have a talk with him about what sex is really about. they all get naked, for the anatomy part of the lesson. I think the story ends with the son getting to fuck the mother. The boys name was bobby I think. It was a fictional story.

thanks guys,
bath990

This has already been made into a movie. Mom is an axe wielding, bear hunting, alcoholic who never bathes . Dad is a cross-dressing boy scout leader/cuckhold wannabe. Junior is confused as to his real identity. They all reside in a primitive yet comfortable shack out in the woods. Plumbing is down the hill in the perpetual spring/stream.

They do not have domesticated pets, but the son can talk with animals. He is proficient in birdspeak. (sorry for the spoilers)

The movie title is: The Rotted Hole in Our Rotten Roof

Starring: Jane Collins, Colin Firth, Colin Farrell (1997)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
This thread delivers for all the wrong reasons.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I did several searches of stories based on the info you provided and nothing came up like what you are describing. either you have some of the details wrong, or the author is no longer a member here, therefore, the stories are no longer saved.