Ass

last reply
16 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you allow your girlfriend/wife fuck you in the ass with a strap-on or dildo?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Won't even think about it. I do the fucking.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
NO-FECKING-WAY. Ive had medicals and I did not like it one bit
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I would and have
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would, never have with a toy, but she has fingered my ass and i love it
Lurker
0 likes
I have certainly fantasises about it and would like to try it at least once. However, I would reserve the right to never do it again if I didn't like it lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would do it in exchange for anal with her. I guess I'm kind of anal about equality.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Clumeleon
0 likes
I'd do anything for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope I intend to go to my grave with a virgin ass
Lurker
0 likes
Not a chance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with a fem dom? perhaps
Lurker
0 likes
Sure!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not really fond of toys, but once in a while, why not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't care for anything knocking on my back door, but if it was something she truly wanted as part of a mutual satisfaction later I would allow it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got fuck by a 17 year old neighbor 46 years ago , it hurt like hell at first then at the end felt great and I came right after he came in me.
Every since if a girl want to play with my ass I was all in. It's my EASY button ????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got fuck by a 17 year old neighbor 46 years ago , it hurt like hell at first then at the end felt great and I came right after he came in me.
Every since if a girl want to play with my ass I was all in. It's my EASY button ????