last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi all,

My name on here is SDIMDM, which is short for 'Skinny Dipping in My Dirty Mind'.

I have been a member for a few days now, have posted a couple of stories and so thought it was a good time to introduce myself.

I have written under various names in the past, usually just for fun. Having published short stories on another website I came across Lush Stories about a week ago and am really impressed!

So, this is a hello to everyone.

The two stories I have on here at the moment are:

Encore (due to resubmitting, this missed time on the front page so needs so views!)

Just Another Kind of Group Therapy

Check me out, say hi, read and comment ...

Thank you,

SDIMDM
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Welcome, to the land of Lush forums, SKIMDM. Shame you couldn't use: SKIMED (skinny dipping in my erotic dreams, but life can be cruel.

That you've been impressed by all you've come across at Lush is proof positive you haven't made it over to Rumplations: Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar, on thePub forum. It's the seediest dive on the internet and a blight on the Lush landscape. Stop by for a free drink (assuming someone else there is buying). Maybe you can tone up the joint.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for the welcome! Seedy or not, it sounds fantastic and I'll pop by, especially if I can get myself one of those little sombrero's (obviously not too small, do they do them is size:liar) smile
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Welcome to the forums. I can see how well you will fit in already.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you! I aim to please smile
Weaver of Words
0 likes
to Lush and the forums
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Hello, I have been on for a week or so, I just wanted to introduce myself.

I like spanking, reading about spanking and anything that has to do with the rear end.

Stop by and say hello sometime if you like the same.

Talk to you soon.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Welcome to lushworld spanking, I will end now before you get any ideas.