last reply
43 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hi..
hot guys there, would like to ask you all.... if your partner wants you to dress in female undies,dresses,makeup and jewellery. will you make her wish come true?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd really have to wonder why she would want to see a 'woman' who looked like Hagrid's girlfriend (Olympe Maxime – Half-giantess, Headmistress of Beauxbatons).
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There would be no hesitation except maybe if if she wanted me to go out for a "girls night" out or something. If it was doing the shopping I would be a little reluctant and there would have to be a big pay off to motivate me. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i would and do my wife dresses me sometimes
Lurker
0 likes
yes i would but only in private.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
anything, if the pay off is right!
Lurker
0 likes
well for me thats a no brainer
Lurker
0 likes
No, sorry. And I would have to question why she had such a dream in the first place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wat? I walked into my student union to that scene of so many jocks dressed in dresses (some of them actually suited it). But yet so many guys are saying no?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd wear a dress as a gag or Halloween costume. In fact, I have done so. In a sexual situation, it's doubtful. The context is different and it's just not a turn on to me.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
Wat? I walked into my student union to that scene of so many jocks dressed in dresses (some of them actually suited it). But yet so many guys are saying no?

There's the issue of why she wants it to think about. Is she doing it to humiliate? for extortion reasons? Can she be trusted not to tell others about it? etc. That's why some guys mention a deal as a condition.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd do pretty much anything if my girl asked me to. Not entirely sure she'd want me in a dress but I'm not particularly bothered if they're bi, providing it's me that they love.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Keir500
I'd do pretty much anything if my girl asked me to. Not entirely sure she'd want me in a dress but I'm not particularly bothered if they're bi, providing it's me that they love.

I so love your giving yourself over completely!!! Makes me think that first you are a very generous man and secondly that you are very selft confident, the ensemble looking very sexy to me!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by geetikasexy
hi..
hot guys there, would like to ask you all.... if your partner wants you to dress in female undies,dresses,makeup and jewellery. will you make her wish come true?

And you Darling girl, would you dress up like a man for the occasion? As in a sort of reverse couple special private night...
Lurker
0 likes
simply put... no way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like some of the answers you are getting are a little muddled; perhaps because your profile says male, yet as 'sex' you list 'female' you might want to correct that. Assuming you are a male CD, I'm thinking your question is really about how many guys share the fantasy of being asked or 'forced' to CD. Judging by the number of stories and videos on the subject, I'd say a good number. As to how many women would ask a guy to do it for them, if my experience is any gauge, very few. BTW, a lot of female profiles, on sites like this, specify that they are not interested in CD's, TV's nor TG's. However, I recall a lot of the gals at the B&D club that my gf and I used to frequent, would do a crossdress scene per request.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I would do it. I also learned that if I ask a girlfriend about the performance of a sex act and she says no, that I probably won't be able to get her to change her mind. That being said, being dressed as a woman wouldn't do anything for me. In fact, . I feel much better now.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by nathivan

And you Darling girl, would you dress up like a man for the occasion? As in a sort of reverse couple special private night...

I would have luved doing dat darling but i m a man already i m not a girl... please check my profile.... i m a crossdresser myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girl is happy being the woman & me being the man, which is good cos I'm not interested in wearing her stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I would
cdyk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to have her dress me up. Then we both go out and see who gets picked up first.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as the rule what happens at home stays at home with no evidence yeah go on then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I would, real turn on to put female clothing on, especially for sex
Lurker
0 likes
No i dont think i would do that.
Lurker
0 likes
Just like the Claims Adjustor said: "denied"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by geetikasexy
if your partner wants you to dress in female undies,dresses,makeup and jewellery. will you make her wish come true?

I might be persuaded to don some dead animal fur, claws, teeth or bones around my neck - fastened to a dried thread of pinkish sinew. A loin cloth might come in handy.
But I'd have to draw the line at real clam shells, pearls or flashy rocks and flowers.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
...I wear as skirt around the house, because it's more comfortable. I find also, a correlation between wearing a skirt and spontaneous handjobs. That could just be to do with easier access though.
Lurker
0 likes
as long as it stayed in the privacy of our house then yea i up for pretty much anything!