Awkward Dilemma

last reply
12 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay so this may be classed as slightly off topic so apologies if this is the case

I do need help with it and it is sexually based I guess.

The other night there was a loud noise, a girl who seemed some distance away, she was screaming.

This is not uncommon as groups of girls come home from pubs bars and so I drifted back to sleep but it woke me up again.

It seemed closer and I was worried it was an attack so I ran to my window, I saw other lights begin to flick on in the houses opposite me and people appear at their windows.

Within 5 mins, screams turned to 'fuck me harder' and such like and it was apparent it was just very loud sex about 2-3 doors down from me.

After 30mins it died down and I fell back asleep.

This has continued sporadically during evenings, nights and now onto weekend afternoons while kids are riding their bikes outside.

Do I drop a note through the door saying everyone can hear you, maybe just either get triple glazing or try and stay quiet or do you just leave it and advise kids to maybe ride their bikes some place else for 30mins ha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well id for sure say something...but then again thats me ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, an anonymous note is a perfect idea for this situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm if I get the wrong house, could be awkward for them.

Notes to both houses that it could be?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by wilbert
Hmmm if I get the wrong house, could be awkward for them.

Notes to both houses that it could be?

I don't think it's a big deal if a spare note goes to the wrong house. Just address it to the noise and kinky couple. I'm sure their direct neighbour will know who it's meant for and will probably be grateful for someone trying to say something about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dam i told my lover i was screamer!!! do the notes so everyone can sleep smile
0 likes
Can I get the name of the guy that is doing that to her please?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MarlaDawn47

Haha yes, I am stuck between annoyance, envy and admiration for him!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'd have to polite point out to her. May be a note through the letter box. Something similar happened in my block of flats a few weeks ago. Thought I was dreaming at first, but they got louder and louder. Once they both had come, I heard a knock at their door and some politely pointing out the whole block had just heard them lol. Well, at least they got to finish first I guess. Not heard a peep from them since, unless they've moved out, but it has kinda made me wonder if people have heard me when I've been having fun with my toys at night lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to vote the other way. Especially if it was a one time thing, it's better to 'not hear' it and avoid any unnecessary embarrasment.

If it recurs then you might say something, but for now "it never happened"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The anonymous note is the right idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest I might have that issue soon..... Note can sound like a good idea.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MarlaDawn47

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust