Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What famous couple would you enjoy have sex with?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Few men are confident enough to consider having sex with a couple, except with a lesbian couple of course.
Roselyn Sanchez and Eric Winter is the sexy couple I could definitely have sex with. Actually together or separated ;) , what about you, amazon sisters?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably cliche but Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green for me. If they aren't available then I'll try Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nathivan
Few men are confident enough to consider having sex with a couple, except with a lesbian couple of course.
Roselyn Sanchez and Eric Winter is the sexy couple I could definitely have sex with. Actually together or separated ;) , what about you, amazon sisters?

Nathivan

If you have a guy willing to join us, you are certainly enough of a famous couple for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Nathivan

If you have a guy willing to join us, you are certainly enough of a famous couple for me.

Well, who said I wanted to share you with a guy? No Amazon Queen, first you & me and in a couple of years or so, maybe we could add the "stud factor" ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ooo good 1...several on here smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None, because I think that they use all that money to over-compensate for not being able to use it
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Olivia and Wilde? silly