0 watchers
0 likes

Whats youre opinion about virgin girls?

28 votes remaining
Attracted to the idea of being with one. (18 votes) 64%
Not attracted to the idea of being with one. (6 votes) 21%
No preferance between the two. (18 votes) 64%
0 likes
So, when people find out that I'm a virgin on here, especially guys, they tend to treat me a little different. Some guys act a little reserved, some are very attracted to it and some don't act different at all. So whats you're opinion on virgin girls? Like them? Don't Like Them? doesn't really matter? I'm really curious what the majority is.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have dated, had sex with, been a mentor to etc etc to virgins.
One girl called herself the virgin slut.. she loved everything, but had done nothing.

I treat a woman the way she wants to be treated, if your a virgin, great, if not great, no difference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I generally prefer women with plenty of experience. Not quite sure how I would handle a virgin, certainly if any woman near my age was still a virgin I would have cause to worry about weird hangups.
Lurker
0 likes
i never really had a preference. i can see the appeal though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least she wouldn't laugh at me because I didn't "measure up" to her previous lovers. ;)

Do I like them as what? As women to talk to and flirt with, there's a whole different dynamic. As lovers, I couldn't tell you. I've never had one and at my age, it seems unlikely that I will. But I can fantasize about getting them off to a good start.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Wild at Heart
0 likes
That's because the aftermath of fucking a virgin usually sucks.

The sex probably sucked for me.

She might have had a bad experience and now I'm the guy that gave it to her and now some girl thinks I suck at sex.

You have to deal with a virgin's parents most likely, that's weird.

Unless you are in love with this virgin she is probably going to get attached. Letting her down makes you an asshole and that sucks as well.

So really, I don't get the fascination with virgins.

On a side note. I do remember getting blow jobs from virgins and those were super great actually. Maybe cause they were so curious. Or they wanted to mess around with a dick but not fuck so they focused on blowing and like that's all that was gonna happen, which is more than fine. In those cases virgin girls are fun. But I was young too and now that I'm older it would make me feel like a creep. (And I probably wouldn't get with a virgin my age, just saying) But when I was young I liked that.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
That's because the aftermath of fucking a virgin usually sucks.

The sex probably sucked for me.

She might have had a bad experience and now I'm the guy that gave it to her and now some girl thinks I suck at sex.

You have to deal with a virgin's parents most likely, that's weird.

Unless you are in love with this virgin she is probably going to get attached. Letting her down makes you an asshole and that sucks as well.

So really, I don't get the fascination with virgins.

On a side note. I do remember getting blow jobs from virgins and those were super great actually. Maybe cause they were so curious. Or they wanted to mess around with a dick but not fuck so they focused on blowing and like that's all that was gonna happen, which is more than fine. In those cases virgin girls are fun. But I was young too and now that I'm older it would make me feel like a creep. (And I probably wouldn't get with a virgin my age, just saying) But when I was young I liked that.

Dammit. And I was working out a whole programme to keep you entertained. *sigh*
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I treat a woman the way she deserves to be treated, if your a virgin, great, if you are not a virgin it doesnt really matter to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I treat all women the same weather your a virgin or have a 100 lovers I was raised to treat women with respect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first one was a virgin as I was Not very sexy at all typical dumb and dumber.Being more experienced now I think it wouldn't matter much anymore.I could be patient and gentle and it might be interesting
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To be honest, MandyCandy, it probably depends how much experience they have and where they are in their own sexual journey.

There is a stage for quite a few men when they need to fuck brazenly, often and with women wanting the same. Clearly, that's not right for the vast majority of virgins.

Some men are natural teachers and may be attracted to virgins for precisely that reason.

A few simply want to marry one, perhaps because they are scared of how they would stack up against the other men who have slept with those who are not.

Even then, there are shy virgins and those who can't wait to lose their virginity. Hardly likely to attract the same audiences, are they?!
Lurker
0 likes
That's kind of a complicated question.

Is this virgin really interested in sex? Is she familiar with her own body through extensive self-exploration? Is she self-conscious? I could keep listing questions, but you see my point.

Depending on how you look at it, I either lost my virginity kind of late, or way too early, but I tried not to care that much about it. There's a limited window of opportunity for when you're "supposed" to do so, according to society, and I think that's stupid. I also think that the stereotype of the virgin (for both men and women) is deteriorating more and more, and in the next twenty or thirty years will finally wane out of our collective mind.