Is there something that you collect?

last reply
282 replies
12.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
15 years ago, in an innocent and light conversation, I said to a gf that I love the Giraffe print and now I have a bunch of giraffes at home: mugs, jewelry, t-shirt, panties, scarf, sheets, cushions, sunglasses, toys and stuffed ones. She literally made me start a collection without intendind to do so. Now I am afraid to tell her that I love losers too;)
Do you also happen to have a collection?
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i collect antique linens... even tea towels that were embroidered by little girls with very little skill... i have some beautiful things and some that just appealed to me when i saw them.

i also have a collection of hearts made from a variety of materials...

addition!!!! and walking sticks and canes....
Lurker
0 likes
I have a really huge collection of salt and pepper shakers that have passed down though my family and every generation adds too it. I probably have over a thousand now.
Lurker
0 likes
glass bottles
Lurker
0 likes
Comics. not active now.
Coins
Oddities.

I like to garage sale shop.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with garage sales Wolf, I do it all the time and find some treasures.

I collect Fairy's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Marijuana smoking pipes. I have a large collection from all around the world made from materials ranging from bone - glass.

When I go hiking or walking through forests, I ALWAYS come back with a staff or walking stick of sorts.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I own over 50 paintings by an artist called H. Hargrove. He is big n the Midwest, and I assume possibly in the east as he resides in New Jersey. A number of them are hand signed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Films. I must admit I do have a lot of films, but so many more films I want to watch.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I also have a small collection of Hummels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex toys..... oooh slightly more normal one I collect cameras
Lurker
0 likes
restaurant and hotel glasses, mostly from the fifties and sixties, and canes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
umm ok .. i'll spit it out... "black metal jewelry"...

i hardly wear it though
Lurker
0 likes
Tie-dye blankets/sheets/rugs
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by im_lush
men

What kind of men? Macho men, Toy boys, Men with beard, Men with "huge feet" ;) ? Just curious...
Lurker
0 likes
old vinyl albums and records, have about a gazillion
Lurker
0 likes
I collect old Sega games consoles. I've got almost all of them but I just need the elusive Genesis Nomad, the square buttoned Saturn, the Master System and that'll be my collection complete.
Lurker
0 likes
I collect books, some of which I sell in various places...

I also have a huge collection of gems and crystals...

People often think I collect stuff and bring me things, leave me things... Like my mum, she thought I collected pigs (like ornaments, you know?) I eventually asked her nicely to stop buying me that shite...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also collect books... by the bookcase... but can't part with any of them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I profess to being a bit of a neat freak. But I do have a small collection of books, what I don't have room to display I keep out of sight. Normally when something gets out of hand I take action. The charity shop or ebay are my usual haunts when the need arises though....

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
Faeries & ballerinas. Pictures, sculptures, etc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not willingly, but I seem to attract, idiots. Maybe there are just a lot of them about.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
bills, unfortunately
Lurker
0 likes
cats lol

jk, i wish hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Friends
Weaver of Words
0 likes