Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Strip club couples Options · View
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 3:10:50 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,082
I am a stripper. Let me just say that. At the club I work at, there is a sign on the front door that says "Men allowed." I did not think anything about it till a girl on here told me it was a real common thing for ladies to come in with their guys and enjoy the show. For some reason, that just really turns me off. Seeing a girl grind on my man would make me incested. What do you guys think about couples at clubs?
1ball
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 3:54:06 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
I went to a club near LAX once. There were two couples seated right up front and the dancers were dancing more for the two women than the men. So for that reason, I'm agin it. ;)

The women seemed to like the attention that the dancers were paying them though. Their guys seemed to like it too.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
blazestcyr
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 4:51:03 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
i would love to go with my lover(if i had 1..lol)...it would be a HUGE turn on for me!
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 4:58:49 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2012
Posts: 853
Location: United Kingdom
To be honest I don't see it as something that I would feel comfortable with for various reasons. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:08:27 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 5,936
Location: In your dirty fantasies
Yeah, I've taken a boyfriend to a strip club on multiple occasions and enjoyed a few experiences that went beyond what a stripper at an upscale club would typically do if it was just a guy as a customer, with one situation leading to more fun later. I have zero jealousy when it comes to strippers and lap dances and as 1ball mentioned - they tend to dance more for the girl half of the couple anyway.

I've gone with girlfriends too just as a change of scene on girls nights out at the bars, but staff have mixed reactions sometimes if they feel like we're taking attention away from the main stage and the strippers working the floor by being in the club. In one case, me and a couple of sexy girlfriends actually got kicked out because guys kept buying us drinks and trying to chat us up instead of focusing on paying for lap dances.

If you're sexually open and adventurous and a little or a lot bisexual, it's definitely a turn on and a lot of fun.


GreeneyedVixen
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:25:03 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/29/2012
Posts: 19
Location: United States
I love going with my man to the strip clubs. We have a lot of fun & my husband loves to watch the action between me & the strippers & I love watching them work him over as well while I watch ;) As long as you go in with an adventurous spirit & an open mind, it can be a lot of fun for everyone involved especially if it leads to a little extra adventurous fun later involving extra guests ;)
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:33:29 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,524
Location: California
Halfingfun wrote:
I am a stripper. Let me just say that. At the club I work at, there is a sign on the front door that says "Men allowed." I did not think anything about it till a girl on here told me it was a real common thing for ladies to come in with their guys and enjoy the show. For some reason, that just really turns me off. Seeing a girl grind on my man would make me incested. What do you guys think about couples at clubs?


Wait, hold your horses... You are a stripper but you needed someone on lush to tell you that couples like going to strip clubs? How does that work?

"men allowed" I assume you are talking about a club where there are male strippers? So you are asking, since you wouldn't want your man getting some choochie grinded into him, wether it's the reverse for men? Like do men like to go to strips clubs featuring male dancers to watch their wives interact with the male strippers and have an overall fun and drunk night in the same way that women can go to a strip club with women dancing and have a good time?


No.





Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 6:04:37 PM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,336
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Magical_felix wrote:


Wait, hold your horses... You are a stripper but you needed someone on lush to tell you that couples like going to strip clubs? How does that work?

"men allowed" I assume you are talking about a club where there are male strippers? So you are asking, since you wouldn't want your man getting some choochie grinded into him, wether it's the reverse for men? Like do men like to go to strips clubs featuring male dancers to watch their wives interact with the male strippers and have an overall fun and drunk night in the same way that women can go to a strip club with women dancing and have a good time?


No.



I agree with Felix,

Have you been that baked or drunk that when you went on stage that you have never seen women in the club before? To say your incested, I just have a question as to what you mean? I tried to look it up in the dictionary and all I found was reference to incest. Which I have no interest in at all.



The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 6:13:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,524
Location: California
Dudealicious wrote:


I agree with Felix,

Have you been that baked or drunk that when you went on stage that you have never seen women in the club before? To say your incested, I just have a question as to what you mean? I tried to look it up in the dictionary and all I found was reference to incest. Which I have no interest in at all.



I think she meant that if she saw a fellow stripper she worked with dance with her man, she would feel incested. I speak stripper dude, I swear.

And Im surprised you agree with me, considering the subject. KIDDING! giggle



ART987
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 6:14:21 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/5/2011
Posts: 13
And, lets not forget - A lot of clubs have "Amatuer Night." You see a lot of couples come in on those nights. :)
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 7:32:08 PM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,336
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
Magical_felix wrote:


I think she meant that if she saw a fellow stripper she worked with dance with her man, she would feel incested. I speak stripper dude, I swear.

And Im surprised you agree with me, considering the subject. KIDDING! giggle


Holy shit you DO speak stripper! I agree with you man, due to the fact you may have seen more titties in a strip club than I ever will. I thought I would go with experience on this one Regaeman Man

Felix, would you feel incested if this happened to you?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 8:28:30 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,082
Guys thats not it at all. A girl on here who strips said that she often sees couples come into her club. There are no women allowed at the club i work at other than the girls that are employed there and only if we are working. I am not bagging on couples who do it. Hey, if a girl wants her man to be ground on in front of her, she is more than welcome to. I personally would feel very jealous of other women fawning over my man like that.
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 9:49:10 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,524
Location: California
Halfingfun wrote:
Guys thats not it at all. A girl on here who strips said that she often sees couples come into her club. There are no women allowed at the club i work at other than the girls that are employed there and only if we are working. I am not bagging on couples who do it. Hey, if a girl wants her man to be ground on in front of her, she is more than welcome to. I personally would feel very jealous of other women fawning over my man like that.


Was I right about what you meant about getting incested or whatever?

Plus your original post was like a verbal labyrinth. Just saying.



SweetPenny
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:25:09 AM

Rank: Moderator

Joined: 6/15/2010
Posts: 1,271
Location: State of Confusion
I'm thinking the word was supposed to be incensed.
Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:43:12 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,336
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
SweetPenny wrote:
I'm thinking the word was supposed to be incensed.


Oh that stuff smells soooo good! Anxious

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

littlemissbitch
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:45:29 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/6/2011
Posts: 778
Location: the land of enchantment, United States
jesus that was funny...thank you :)

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Fireballsteve
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 7:44:58 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 7/23/2012
Posts: 68
Location: Over the Rainbow, United States
Back in circa 1994 I took a female co-worker to the Olympic Garden in Vegas She want to go for the experience. She was very cute and the lesbian strippers latched right on to her. I found out that night my co-worker was bi-curious and enjoyed watching the show. Later that night when we got back to the MGM she fucked me so hard I could hardly walk the next day. That night was always our little secret.
ramrod32784
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:13:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/29/2012
Posts: 558
Location: Fl, United States
My wife went with me once and wasn;t thrilled by it.So if I would go I;d go by myself which she does not have a problem with
JessicaX
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 11:15:47 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 6/6/2011
Posts: 382
Location: Minneapolis, United States
I always got some great ideas and a hubby that couldn't wait to get home. If both partners are willing, why not?
FelineFantasy
Posted: Sunday, August 05, 2012 11:44:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/14/2011
Posts: 387
I always thought it to be pretty tacky, but as DD mentioned- it's a nice change of scenery from barhopping/clubbing. I've gone with a group of friends before to some dinky hole in the wall joint, wasn't too shabby but my perception of that whole scene is forever scarred by this stripper that had chunk rolls upon chunk rolls trying to grind the pole all sexy. UGH.. she definitely did not belong on that stage angry7

Click > here < to read my first feature story, Techno Aphrodite by Piquet!
bonscott11
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 4:15:47 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 45
Location: United States
My wife likes it. It usually ends up in some pretty hot sex afterwards. I think she likes it more than I do. The dancers also like it more to have a girl to show off to. My wife took me to 3 strip clubs on our honeymoon and i think we bought maybe 4 drinks total and spent over $150 at one of the places.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 11:14:12 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,082
I have never been to a strip club with my wife but a few years ago I accompanied her to a friend's bridal shower. To everyone's surprise, a male stripper was hired to make an appearance. We were all surprised because this was a bridal shower and not a bachelorette party.

It was an incredibly erotic experience to watch a guy strip naked in front of my wife and watch my wife eye fucking him.
Even more erotic was watching my usually shy wife getting a lap dance and watching her facial expressions as the stripper took her hand and placed it on his chest and as he swung his crotch in her face.

Unfortunately he wasn't totally naked. He never took off his briefs but it was still very erotic and my wife and I had the most incredible sex afterwards.

I would've given years off my life to have watched her slide her hand down over his cock.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 11:15:50 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,082
solelover wrote:
I have never been to a strip club with my wife but a few years ago I accompanied her to a friend's bridal shower. To everyone's surprise, a male stripper was hired to make an appearance. We were all surprised because this was a bridal shower and not a bachelorette party.

It was an incredibly erotic experience to watch a guy strip naked in front of my wife and watch my wife eye fucking him.
Even more erotic was watching my usually shy wife getting a lap dance and watching her facial expressions as the stripper took her hand and placed it on his chest and as he swung his crotch in her face.

Unfortunately he wasn't totally naked. He never took off his briefs but it was still very erotic and my wife and I had the most incredible sex afterwards.

I would've given years off my life to have watched her slide her hand down over his cock.


Super Hot!
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.