Is it a sign of weakness when men beg?

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im curious what others think on this. I had a conversation with someone who told me when a man begs a woman to take him back he is a weak man. I dont think that at all. but curious what others think
Lurker
0 likes
I think it can actually show a bit of humility on his part, but it depends what kind of person she is and why he needs her back.

Is he just insecure about himself and needs her to prove he can get a woman? Then i would see that as a sign of weakness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would think it's more to do with the fact that it highlights an existing weakness on his part, ie the reason the relationship ended.

Men usually beg to get back with a women because they've acted like an arsehole: "I'm sorry I slept with someone else" or "I'm sorry for splitting up with you for no good reason whatsoever".

Who's weaker the man who begs or the woman who takes him back?

That said....
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like the lovely MMonroe said...it depends.

is he begging for forgiveness cuz he fucked up? then no, its not weak (and really maybe beg is not exactly the right word)

have i told him its over and he wont quit bugging me? then yes, and yuck.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
why does it have to be just the men who beg??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by menarealwaysignorged

it doesnt...its just in this instance.

so then...Is it a sign of weakness when women beg?
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

it doesnt...its just in this instance.

so then...Is it a sign of weakness when women beg?

...........to be honest it's the same answer as yours
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not necessarily. Men are genetically and socially programmed (as are women) to achieve goals. Both swallowing pride and pretending to swallow pride can be tactics in strategies to achieve the goal. It's not a weakness to have run out of other options and men will try whatever they think might work if the goal is worthy enough. Take the case of abusers for example. They will beg a woman to take them back and yes, they are weak men, but their weakness is displayed in the abuse, not in the tactics they use to win a victim back (which may for them be a strength).

This pov may seem a little disturbing, but the 'battle of the sexes' is really a war, a series of battles, and strategic power exchange is an option in every form of warfare. The war is for possession of the hearts of the combatants and the stakes are high.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
beg for what...some..ah...things are so worth..begging..for..lol

like please sugar..bend me over the couch and...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with all of you. I dont think its a sign of weakness. I think it shows he has enough sense to swallow his pride. Which in my experience isnt easy to do no matter what sex you are. Thank you all for your feed back on this!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ariel21
I agree with all of you. I dont think its a sign of weakness. I think it shows he has enough sense to swallow his pride. Which in my experience isnt easy to do no matter what sex you are. Thank you all for your feed back on this!

Totally agree... but if it is the woman who has been evil or selfish and the man still begs to her (because he emotionally or physically needs to hang on to her) then I think he is weak and spineless!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ariel21
Im curious what others think on this. I had a conversation with someone who told me when a man begs a woman to take him back he is a weak man. I dont think that at all. but curious what others think

No. [I speak on behalf of my male siblings]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by menarealwaysignorged

Because the female of the species is more dangerous than the male.

Plus it's ask the guys, duh... Obviously they are asking just the men.

And yes. It's weak to beg in any instance.

But worth showing your weak side if you don't want to lose your true love, awww I'm off to shoot rainbows out of my ass now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

And yes. It's weak to beg in any instance.

But worth showing your weak side if you don't want to lose your true love, awww I'm off to shoot rainbows out of my ass now.

LMAOOO!!!

I agree with felix...no harm showing your weak/soft side to your lover. It just shows you care.