When did you realize you liked cum?

last reply
40 replies
8.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While some girls don't like cum, there a bunch of you that do! When was the first time you thought to yourself "this isn't half bad and I want more!" Was it the first time or did the taste grow on you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't like it at first, but i still swallowed it. Then I just started ignoring the taste completely and that's when I started licking it off my lips, or dipping my fingers in it after he came and sucking them clean.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I first read this, I thought it asked "When did you realize you liked TO cum?" In which case it would have been the dumbest question ever asked!! My Bad!
Lurker
0 likes
definatley the first time haha.
Lurker
0 likes
not the first time for me, but it was something i tried over and over and now i love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I got him to try it. He stopped smoking and ate more pineapple. Before that it tasted downright nasty.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Most definitely the first time I gave head
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
This is the bestest thread ever!
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't like it at first and I'm still not a lover of cum in terms of it's taste or texture, although both can differ quite considerably.

But I still love it when a guy cums in my mouth and unless he tells me otherwise I like swallowing it. The after taste and smell of it on the breath just add to the thrill of having done something very dirty and slutty.
Lurker
0 likes
Made my Face feel soft & silky...Good Moisteriser
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say I've enjoyed it from the very first time I got to taste it. Though the flavor may vary with what my bf's may have eaten or drank, it's all good. - lee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Budlee
I'd have to say I've enjoyed it from the very first time I got to taste it. Though the flavor may vary with what my bf's may have eaten or drank, it's all good. - lee

Now that I am such an addict for cum it is hard to believe that I did not like it the first time. But I did not. The second time was not great either. But over time I grow to like it and if there are girls out there who do not like it, please call I would be glad to take your share. He He.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sweeter
I didn't like it at first, but i still swallowed it. Then I just started ignoring the taste completely and that's when I started licking it off my lips, or dipping my fingers in it after he came and sucking them clean.

that made my dick twinge
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose at first I like the reaction/attention I got from tasting it more than I liked cum...but now I struggle to think of something that turns me on more than kneeling down and swallowing his load or sucking it of my tits or recieving a sticky cum filled kiss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
When I first read this, I thought it asked "When did you realize you liked TO cum?" In which case it would have been the dumbest question ever asked!! My Bad!

So? Answer the question Nikki!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I tried it. It's not even that it tastes good. I just love feeling like slut when I swallow it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I tried it. It's not even that it tastes good. I just love feeling like slut when I swallow it.
Lurker
0 likes
One day i was giving someone very special a bj he came in my mouth it was the first time i really tasted it and i liked the taste it had..i have like the taste of cum ever since then...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal

So? Answer the question Nikki!

Kisses!

Steph

My God, you are so demanding!! HAHA

I think I started to like the taste when I was a teen. I remember the first time I tasted cum was when I jerked my BF off and tasted his cum and it was not that great and even when I finally gave him a BJ I really didnt like it that much. But one time after he fucked me, he came on my stomach(yes, I was dumb and didnt use a condom) and I scooped it up with my fingers and licked it and it tasted good. Not sure why it was better then, maybe what he recently ate (besides me, LOL) improved the taste but ever since then I have liked it
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I didn't like it right away. In fact, it felt a bit degrading to have a guy exploding in my mouth and then I had to swallow it. It felt like swallowing a lump of something really gross. Almost like snot (sorry if I gross anyone out). But I guess I eventually got used to it. I actually enjoy it now and I no longer view swallowing cum as one of those necessary evils...especially when guys take special measures to make their cum tastier.Ow01kdWVMmkvmZYa

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I didn't like it right away. In fact, it felt a bit degrading to have a guy exploding in my mouth and then I had to swallow it. It felt like swallowing a lump of something really gross. Almost like snot (sorry if I gross anyone out). But I guess I eventually got used to it. I actually enjoy it now and I no longer view swallowing cum as one of those necessary evils...especially when guys take special measures to make their cum tastier.9JG0WvAsmoJqjkI7

Really wouldnt know what a mouthful of snot tastes or feels like, LOL!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Really wouldnt know what a mouthful of snot tastes or feels like, LOL!!

Lol. Neither would I. It was more of a mental thing.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wasn't the first time for sure but I was about 20 when I started to really enjoy it. Although when it's watery it's not as good but quite thick cum I find is so great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The moment it hit my lips smile
Lurker
0 likes
From the very first taste!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a teen my first sexual experience was giving my bf a bj. He always had precum on his cock and so I tasted it right out of the gates. I did not mind it assuming all guys will taste like that and thought it was natural. After weeks of giving him bj, and letting him cum on his hands, one day he missed the timing and ended up hitting some cum in my mouth. I actually did not mind and swallowed it. Tasted just like his precum. Soon I was swallowing his cum.
We soon got into the routine of having sex and when it was time for him to cum, I would suck him till he came in my mouth. Protected me from getting pregnant too ;)
Over the years having tasted so many guys, I love it all. I do not know why any girl would not like swallowing. Specially if the bj is given to a complete stranger in the bathroom at a party and no words were ever spoken ;)
Lurker
0 likes
First time I saw I guy cum, I knew I'd be into it. First time I made a guy cum, I couldn't resist it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did not like it at first nou now I look foreward to the sensation and taste