Why such an angry tone Ladies?

last reply
32 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
OK, I'm not talking to all you gals, but I don't understand why so many ladies start their profile's with "If your a guy don't bother even looking at my profile, I'm only here for the girls"? I know there are some creepy sorts out here, however it just seems someone's a little angry. There are those who appreciate your beauty and openness and just want to share the love. Just saying!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's probably guys pretending to be girls so they can talk with the bi girls. lol

80% of those profiles have net images claiming it's pics of them anyway.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yeah, I agree with Primal Mind. A sure sign of a dude pretending to be a woman is one who claims that they're only here for the ladies. Some guys live out lesbian fantasies by pretending to be a woman. And the actual women who do that are just bitter, in my opinion. Or perhaps even jaded because of being pursued by so many men online. I mean I get that some men can be relentless and annoying and just can't take a hint. But so can some ladies, as well. I mean we're all adults here. I personally don't like to be hounded by either sex. If I'm interested, I'll make it known or give some sort of hint. No need to throw yourself at me. We're all here to have fun and should just be respectful.

Shit, I've deviated from the topic. Anywho, the women who bash men in their profiles are (in my opinion) either bitter, trying to live out a fantasy they're too afraid to have in real life, jaded because of being hassled/harassed by so many guys that they've given up on the Lush fellas, or they're actually men playing a pathetic little game of pretend.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As you've already read, don't believe everything you read in a profile. The other thing to consider is the possibility that some of these women (who actually are women) are young (yes, read that as immature). They could be not so much bitter as intimidated by the aggression or skill of the men who are trying to pick their locks. But mostly I think they're guys who want to entice women (who are probably other guys in disguise) to talk with them. For some of the others who say 'no guys', if you PM them and impress them with your niceness and they get used to you not being a creep, they might invite you to be a friend. I haven't seen many women's profiles that have absolutely no men among their friends.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
As you've already read, don't believe everything you read in a profile. The other thing to consider is the possibility that some of these women (who actually are women) are young (yes, read that as immature). They could be not so much bitter as intimidated by the aggression or skill of the men who are trying to pick their locks. But mostly I think they're guys who want to entice women (who are probably other guys in disguise) to talk with them. For some of the others who say 'no guys', if you PM them and impress them with your niceness and they get used to you not being a creep, they might invite you to be a friend. I haven't seen many women's profiles that have absolutely no men among their friends.

To tell you the truth most of the people on my friends list are male.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

To tell you the truth most of the people on my friends list are male.

I see where you're coming from. I mostly interact with men on here. While some of the men can be annoying, they're also very upfront and direct. Actually, I'm usually more annoyed by the women's advances because they tend to be more aggressive. And they tend to get catty when they're turned down and it just turns into something ugly.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sometimes u get messages from guys who say."hey i got a big dick" & for that bried moment... as u are doing your profile...(or updating it) u think wtf...screw them all

but then u get lovely messages from 99 % of u..who are sexy & smart..& u love whom u have met here

what i am saying is this....some of us ladies are here to read..to talk about sex..to to learn...not to get sexted by some kid who thinks sexy is a big dick

so maybe a tiny bit of them are like i am fork done people..just the girls please

so that....could be the rage...
Story Verifier
0 likes
Why read so much into this? Maybe people are being honest and want to be upfront about things. I haven't uncovered many angry people here of either sex.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX
Why read so much into this? Maybe people are being honest and want to be upfront about things. I haven't uncovered many angry people here of either sex.

Then perhaps you've never entered a chat room here. I have seen women with the "No Boys Allowed" disclaimer go absolutely batshit crazy just because a man says "hi". And in turn, I've seen some guys go batshit crazy because a woman doesn't want to private chat with him. So no one's reading too much into anything. We're all speaking from experience.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX

It's a first impressions thing. If the first thing they say in their profile is anti guy instead of pro girl or almost anything else, that's gonna read like hostility. If someone rambles on about guys being stupid or about how they're done with men because they've had a failed relationship, that's gonna read like hostility. We've all had failed relationships. So, if they're being honest, they're being honest in a negative way, sending a message of bitterness or alienation to all men for whatever reason. It's a good tactic if they want to limit their friend list to lesbians and faux lesbians, but if they're just trying to send a message to creeps, they're painting with a broad brush and making it seem that they're convinced that anyone with a Y chromosome is the devil's spawn.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I see where you're coming from. I mostly interact with men on here. While some of the men can be annoying, they're also very upfront and direct. Actually, I'm usually more annoyed by the women's advances because they tend to be more aggressive. And they tend to get catty when they're turned down and it just turns into something ugly.

Very true, and some of the guys who don't understand the meaning of no as well. Those guys are annoying as fuck.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
There has been a number or forum questions relating to this question although worded differently so I have given this some thought and here is my opinion.

Firstly I'm a bi-sexual female, however I have no problem exchanging messages with men and would never exclude them or say girls only. I'm not big on online chat and I don't do cyber sex with anyone.

Go onto Lush or any other adult social networking website on a Friday or Saturday night and if there is a high number of very hot young women who claim to be lesbian or bisexual with some equally hot photos just ask yourself one simple question:

Why would some hot looking young babe be home alone on a Friday or Saturday night flirting or cybering with anyone when normally they would be out on the town having a good time with people from their own age group?

I'll let you decide on your own answer but here's some suggestions: Lying about age, looks, size, fake photos, or even sex.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Why would some hot looking young babe be home alone on a Friday or Saturday night flirting or cybering with anyone when normally they would be out on the town having a good time with people from their own age group?

I'll let you decide on your own answer but here's some suggestions: Lying about age, looks, size, fake photos, or even sex.

I can see exactly where you're coming from, but I disagree a bit. Some people are just naturally homebodies. I for one have a busy week, especially when divided between work and my girlfriend and other commitments. Weekends are usually when I put on my fat girl sweat pants and just chill out. I still do the going out thing, just not EVERY weekend. So with that being said, I'm most certainly not the only one that does that. So a "hot looking young babe" home alone on a Friday or Saturday night isn't exactly implausible.bFAimwutrU0QgdCV

Lurker
0 likes
I think it's grossly unfair to suggest that any girl who puts on their profile that they'd rather just chat to girls is a guy pretending to be a lesbian! I first had an account here at the beginning of the year and (even tho I don't have naked pics of myself or overtly sexy pics up) I got inundated with chat requests and messages from guys being incredibly blatant about what they'd like to do to me and all sorts of other things. I just went with it and figured "well hey it's a sex site after all" but when I left and came back, I added "I AM A LESBIAN" onto my profile in an effort to ward off the more persistent and determined males who were just looking for some cyber action, and it's worked! I certainly don't get as many chat requests from random guys any more!

I do have a guy friend, he messaged me first and we chatted and he's a really good guy and a valued friend now, but he's only 1 out of 200 in case you think I'm being hypocrytical!

So that's why I did it and the result was positive. I just wanted to post that so anyone who reads this thread can see there are genuine girls who just wanna chat to girls and not be hassled!

Incidentally I don't go into the chat rooms either, they do seem like open season on anything female!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Jenni
I think it's grossly unfair to suggest that any girl who puts on their profile that they'd rather just chat to girls is a guy pretending to be a lesbian! I first had an account here at the beginning of the year and (even tho I don't have naked pics of myself or overtly sexy pics up) I got inundated with chat requests and messages from guys being incredibly blatant about what they'd like to do to me and all sorts of other things. I just went with it and figured "well hey it's a sex site after all" but when I left and came back, I added "I AM A LESBIAN" onto my profile in an effort to ward off the more persistent and determined males who were just looking for some cyber action, and it's worked! I certainly don't get as many chat requests from random guys any more!

I do have a guy friend, he messaged me first and we chatted and he's a really good guy and a valued friend now, but he's only 1 out of 200 in case you think I'm being hypocrytical!

So that's why I did it and the result was positive. I just wanted to post that so anyone who reads this thread can see there are genuine girls who just wanna chat to girls and not be hassled!

Incidentally I don't go into the chat rooms either, they do seem like open season on anything female!

No one's implying that EVERY female with a disclaimer is a male in disguise. We're saying it's the ones who go so far as being hostile towards every male in their vicinity online. Guys who relentlessly pursue women here rarely give 2 shits about their sexuality. But I digress.

The original poster of this thread wanted to know why some women here are so hostile toward their male counterparts. Some of us are merely speaking from experience, because more often than not the over-the-top male-hating females here are actually men. The rest are just fed up from a few men and just take it out on all of them. However, it's a generalization, but as you know, it doesn't apply to EVERYONE! And no one here said it did.

Lurker
0 likes
Wow I didn't want to start a boy/girl feud with this post, i just thought it was interesting that on this type of site the number of ladies claiming they are bi that had an angry tone about how they were here only for girls. And yes I guess I was naive enough to think some or most were telling the truth about themselves. I understand the unwanted badgering some guys lay on the ladies, they are the ones that give the ones who are here to express and explore their wild side a bad rap. Keep on posting I'm digging the fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm bisexual and have no problem talking with either sex. In fact, since I've been here, which hasn't been that long, I've only spoke with men. Most of the lesbian or bisexual profiles I have visited do say "men only". I have also noticed that a lot of them are young (18 or 19).

There could be a lot of reasons and most of them have already been mentioned, but I think the majority of them probably say that on their profile because they don't want to be bothered and it does get old having to tell guys over and over again that you aren't interested.

I had that problem on another site I belonged to, so I had to resort to that, which I don't really like to do. I like talking to guys, but when the majority on a site start acting like horny cave men, it's not worth talking to them IMO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
There has been a number or forum questions relating to this question although worded differently so I have given this some thought and here is my opinion.

Firstly I'm a bi-sexual female, however I have no problem exchanging messages with men and would never exclude them or say girls only. I'm not big on online chat and I don't do cyber sex with anyone.

Go onto Lush or any other adult social networking website on a Friday or Saturday night and if there is a high number of very hot young women who claim to be lesbian or bisexual with some equally hot photos just ask yourself one simple question:

This actually makes me think that some of them are genuine (to a point!) I can certainly see how some girls may want to explore any bi-curiosity they may have in the safety and anonymity that is Lush rather than in their real life social circles - but to follow your point these girls wouldn't be posting compromising pictures of themselves for everyone to enjoy.

For the OP I'd say that profiles are your signpost and everything on there will help you in one way or another, either getting to know them or steering well clear and not wasting each other's time. Yes the pictures may seem very alluring but if the text says back off you'll just look ignorant if you pursue.

And yes this subject does seem to crop up in one from or another quite often - here's a recent example: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22444_Obvious-web-pictures.aspx
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by t-rex
Wow I didn't want to start a boy/girl feud with this post, i just thought it was interesting that on this type of site the number of ladies claiming they are bi that had an angry tone about how they were here only for girls. And yes I guess I was naive enough to think some or most were telling the truth about themselves. I understand the unwanted badgering some guys lay on the ladies, they are the ones that give the ones who are here to express and explore their wild side a bad rap. Keep on posting I'm digging the fun.

It is odd that girls who say that they're bi will only talk to women. It is a sex site, and people come here to explore their own sexuality so I can understand that a gay person might not to want to waste time on a member of the opposite sex. Most of us only have limited amounts of time that we can spend here, and if someone is tuned in to one sexuality, or one fetish for that matter, I can understand how they'd want to spend their time with someone with the same tastes.

If a girl says she's a lesbian, you can be pretty sure that she doesn't want to explore sexuality with men. A girl, or guy for that matter, saying that they are bisexual should mean that they're here to explore sexuality with either sex. Maybe if a girl, or a guy, wants to have only same sex encounters they should label themselves gay, even if they're not. Like Jenni said, that will discourage most people. I know that I have never approached a man who says that he is gay and asked him to cyber. I can't imagine why a guy would want to cyber with a girl who is a lesbian either.

On the other hand, I'm a straight girl and I spend at least half my time chatting with other girls. Mostly it's non sexual, but there are times when I join someone for a fantasy session. I list myself as straight, because that's what I am. I'd say eighty percent of my actual cybering on Lush has been with guys, but the other twenty percent has been with girls, some of whom, like myself, are straight.

I have had sex with other women, by the way. I might again, but mostly when I think of having sex I think of having it with men. With a few exceptions all my fantasies are about men. If I had to spend the rest of my life having sex with only one other person I'd choose a man. If I spent the next five years having sex with only women, I think I'd still be straight, but there are times when I just don't want to talk to a guy. There are things I want to talk about that guys don't and can't understand.
That's the reason girls have girls night.
[url]http://[/url]
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
The thing that perplexes me the most is the bisexual women who want nothing to do with men. Why not just label yourselves as lesbian, then? Being a bisexual woman, I'm open to either sex. However I don't do the cyber sex thing because I've come to the realization that most people just don't do it right. I specify this in my profile WITHOUT coming across as bashing anyone. And in turn, I think there's a way to specify your sexual preferences without bashing a particular sex.

I've said this before and I'll keep saying it: I UNDERSTAND how frustrating it is to be hounded by a guy that can't take a hint. And therefore it just makes us women frustrated and hostile and defensive. However, there's no need to bite the head off of every man that tries to strike up a conversation with us. Lush isn't JUST about sex. It's also a social sex site, which is what I think makes it unique. Believe it or not, there are people here that are interested in us as HUMAN and not just sexual beings. Nearly every guy I've come across on Lush has tried to hit on me in some form or another, but once I made it clear that I wasn't interested, it didn't take away from the conversational aspect of our association. So there's a way to stay true to your preferences for either sex WITHOUT completely warding them off.

So just because you're not attracted to men doesn't mean they don't make for good conversationalists if nothing else.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
However I don't do the cyber sex thing because I've come to the realization that most people just don't do it right.

I think that despite being anonymous, most people are too inhibited to do good cyber sex. People have a problem opening up about their sexuality because of the fear that they'll be ridiculed for it. Lush should be a place to lay all inhibitions aside for awhile. I've had some really good cyber sessions, and some that weren't so good. The worst ones are where I have to do all the talking. I wonder if the other person is paying attention. Cybering takes two people.

I like going to the chat rooms and playing games more than cybering, but the people in the chat rooms are often even more inhibited. I've done scenes in chat rooms that were lots of fun, but there have also been times when nobody really seemed interested. I'm pretty exhibitionist and enjoy an audience, which I don't have in private chat.

It is easy to get hostile when you go into a chat room and there is some guy in there whispering all the women and wanting to go private. Sometimes I wish they'd take the whisper buttons out.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

It is easy to get hostile when you go into a chat room and there is some guy in there whispering all the women and wanting to go private. Sometimes I wish they'd take the whisper buttons out.

You can actually block whispers in your settings. It's done wonders for me.

And as far as cybering goes, I know what it entails. But being that this is Lush, no one knows who anyone is. And the fact that you're apart of this sight shows that you want some sort of sexual gratification. And most people don't know what they want sexually, so I get that it may be hard to type out. But in chat rooms, I've been privy to people's public cyber sessions, and it's so horrible that it's laughable. And I think that's why I don't enjoy cyber. It takes a lot to capture my attention (sexually) if not, I zone out and don't care. I've even stopped some pretty decent cyber sessions because it got too boring and I just wasn't into it. Even if I managed to get the other person off, I just said, "I'm sorry, but this isn't working for me." and just cut it short. So cyber just isn't for me, but to each his own.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes

You can actually block whispers in your settings. It's done wonders for me.

Thanks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm bisexual and I personally haven't usually got a problem talking to the men here, but I completely understand why some women might not want to speak to men; since I joined 5 or 6 days ago I've been bombarded with requests for nude pictures and cybersex, all these requests came from men and frankly, it's exhausting! In fact I even considered changing my orientation on here to lesbian to try and avoid this.
I know not everyone here is like that, I've spoken to many who lovely to talk to, but surely you can understand that women don't want to be constantly asked for pictures, videos, cybersex, roleplay...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
most of the men here, the ones i have gotten to know, the ones who have become part of the community, are nice - they're fun, sexy, sweet, and they are respectful - like any other on-line community, there are those who just troll, looking for cyber, or whatever, but they are easy to weed out without a lot of drama and i've never felt the need to to all man-hater in my profile. in fact, i think it's kind of silly.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I'm with Sprite. After you are on here for a while, its pretty easy to spot the people (of both sexes) who are looking for a "wham bam thank you ma'am" experience. I do get a kick out of the bios that say, "I don't do this, I don't do that, don't even think of asking me to do that other thing, and oh I am only into gals". It must take them twenty minutes to order dinner. (I want the dressing on the side, and can I subsitute a small salad for the potato, etc.) I also agree with Sprite that most people here are basically nice, but sometimes horniness makes even nice people do weird shit. (Why are you all looking at me that way?)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Regardless of what someone's sexual preference is, it should be respected.

Yes, a bisexual woman is attracted to both sexes but that doesn't mean she is actively seeking both. She may already have a partnership with a man or woman and is only actively seeking a woman if she is already with a man (and vice versa). Or maybe she IS single and just wants to talk to women. That's her choice. It's not okay to make assumptions that bisexual women SHOULD and MUST talk to both men and women.

And besides, aren't there enough straight women on here to talk to without worrying why the lesbians and some bisexual women aren't interested in men? Seems to me if their profile has "NO MEN" all over it, you just move on and talk to a woman that truly wants to talk to you.
Lurker
0 likes
haha ok yeah... I admit i've had a few goes at men in chatrooms for saying hi. But I was fully justified, there are some men who go into the chatrooms and say hi to every female in there and if she says hi back, within the next 3 exchanges (if he gets that far) he's asking her to PVT. Pisses me off haha.

but yeah what @onthebound said. there are heaps of straight girls to talk to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meh this ones catch 22, theres no right answer here.

Im sure that here, just like every adult forum/site, there are going to be men who will pester, creep and generally try to exploit themselves on other women, but obviously, all men here cant be labeled as that, because that not only unfair, its simply untrue. Ive been a member of lush now since last before last xmas, ive never come across any girl who has given me abuse, told me to back off, or given me any other bad press. Im sure there may be one or two girls who havent accepted my friend request, and i dont even question their reasons, theres no need to. So why do I have such an easy time here?

Well i show respect, I read bios, If i chat, i get to know the person first with some lighthearted banter, i try to treat everybody as individuals, and through that, you understand that different people are looking for different things here. Some people are here to just read stories, others like myself, enjoy getting involved on the forum, some like to meet new people and make new friends, others just want to get down to the kinky stuff and have their desires fulfilled. What the reason, its a valid reason, and everybody is entitled to do as, or not do, whatever they like.

An example would be, if you scroll up, you will see the profile of "blazestcyr". Ive read her bio and she seems like an intresting person, but it states that doesnt want to add men under the age of 27, a shame for me as im only 24, but i havent friend requested her because i respect what she wants, and like i said before, its her business.

Personally I dont like requesting people who dont have bios, i like to read bios, i find them intresting, I also dont request people who dont have Avatars, but if somebody doesnt want to have one or either, thats their business, its not for me to question it. On the flip side, it is kind of irritating if you see somebody who looks intresting, and when you view their profile the first thing you see is "no guys" in block capitals. I mean, should we have such dramatic division of orientation? I'm as straight as they come, but if you view my profile, nowhere on there will it say "no guys". And although i dont have any guy friends on here, i have had request from guys, nothing more, but i usually reject guys, not from homophobia, but more because i couldnt see any point in having them. If there was a guy on here who seemed like a "good bloke" and we got on well, i would probably add him under "mates" pretences.

Its ok saying that, many of the girls with "no guys" are probably guys themselves conning the system, but i'd bet it be fewer than most people think, we do have a reasonable size community with same sex orientation. Its no big deal if you are gay or lesbian, but i can read a profile, and i will. I can see if you are lesbian, you dont need to smash a sentence of block capitals saying "no men!" in my face for me to understand that.

But them again, im sure we have alot of blokes on here that run around like a dog with two dicks, sends friend requests, spunk mail, and generally perverted messages, left right and centre. As a girl, lesbian or otherwise, how would you combat this problem, other than to make a pre-emptive strike on your profile page stating your position, you can hardly blame them, it must get fuckin' annoying if it happens as much as it sounds.

Basically, i think its best to just judge everybody as the individual they are, and by taking a little step back and using your brains, you find those people who you can approach, and those you cant, its mind over matter. Overall, it sounds like the few spoiling it for the many, but you can do is just be yourself, allow others to be themselves, and respect everybodys entitlements and reasons. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've experienced that my honesty and choice of being plain-spoken about what I love to do in Lush Life feels like abuse to some people here... non of my fault I guess smile