Login

hugss

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi everyone, my first fo post so I hope this works ok. I am a stay at home mom, meaning my job is to take care of the kids and home. Before having kids I worked at an office where flirting was fun, but it didn't go too far. Recently I have been hanging out with a stay at home dad, and its been hard to contain flirtatious remarks. He is incredibly hot, but his wife is about to have their second baby in a month, and I love my husband. But, I feel like I need that friendly banter to keep the days going. Making this clear, I don't think either one of us want to have an affair, not that we have time to. So, lately he has been giving me these long, tight, full body type hugs. Yesterday I asked if he was a hugger and he told me "not at all". So guys, is he hugging me like this because deep down he wants me, or he wants to feel my big titties against him? Is this a safe zone or should I avoid hugs with him. I guess I'm asking, would you be mad or jealous if your wife or gf was hanging out, hugging good looking men?
Lurker
0 likes
not at all so as both parties have set boundaries
flirting is great it's makes you feel
sexy and him needed You can take this
back to your husband and rock his world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Granted... This is in Ask the Guys... But you're gonna get my 2 cents worth.

IF it were your husband hugging another woman all the time and you were pregnant... What would you think?
IF I were his wife I'd be jealous. Extremely. And I could blame it on hormones when I batted him in the head with a frying pan.

I, personally, think your asking for trouble. Keep it to talking and flirting only and the hugging totally off-limits.
Lurker
0 likes
What she said.

If it's so innocent ask your husband or his wife what they think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He probably is enjoying the attention,and his urges have been curtailed with his wife so close to giving birth........chat to me instead i will make you smile lol,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not wanting anything to happen doesn't mean that you wouldn't like it to happen. Be honest with yourself before trying to think what's going on in someone else's head.

He's got a lot of mixed up hormones at the moment, don't mess with them.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a stay at home mom myself and have been in the same situation. The flirting was fun and harmless at first, but when I realized we were both finding excuses to casually touch each other I backed waaaay off. It only took a couple of days for me to get over losing that little jolt of excitement, now I'm extremely glad things never went further! It sounds like you already know these long squeezy hugs are beyond the limits of casual friendship.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, the answer is way more clear now. Only public play dates in the future, hopefully with other people so he won't be so huggy. Thanks all!