Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cross dressing causes sexual enhancement?

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well i wont say disgusted because to each their own...but for me personally, i would not want that...not even a little bit.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I wouldn't want a male lover to wear anything like that.

A female lover would be another matter!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
well i wont say disgusted because to each their own...but for me personally, i would not want that...not even a little bit.

Agreed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No sure I could handle that. If I knew a guy cross dressed when he was not with maybe that would be different. I could only try.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm afraid I might burst into laughter...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ha well heres one for you. My mate went out around Bondi wearing one of the girls dresses from the hostel, just for a laugh, and actually pulled in it in the local nightclub! Could'nt believe it, so he wore it again a few weeks later to a club in Oxford street, low and behold, he pulled once again! Hows that, 100% record, in a dress! He actually kept the dress too, he still has it, it hasnt made a reappearence yet, but the 100% record still stands. Thing is, i know my mate, hes so outrageous, its wont be the dress that will have made him pull, its his humor and attitude, but still, gotta give him credit! : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my mate wears lingerie, but my mate is a woman!! But if I was with a guy and he wanted to wear lingerie when we had sex, I wouldnt be disgusted but I wouldnt be turned on either and it would probably make me re-think our relationship.

To each their own of course but it just isnt a turn on for me!!