Kinda Freaking Out

last reply
5 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Okay, I have just entered my first D/s relationship. This girl left her boyfriend so that I could be her new Master. Neither of us had ever been in this kind of relationship, but we were both attracted to it because of the desire for kinky sex (spanking, handcuffs, tying, biting, toys etc.). It has definitely escalated to the point of slave submission, which I don't think was the original intent, but we both love it.

The point is, I think I'm enjoying this too much.

I love having this power over a girl, and it kind of worries me that I enjoy forcing her to do things, and enjoy punishing her so much. So my question to people is this: Are my pleasures at being a dom normal? What do the doms out there enjoy the most? Why be a dom rather than a sub?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all Patrick your questions show a level of responsibility that I find encouraging.

Secondly, yes many Masters find the command and punishment of their subs to be pleasurable in some way or there would be no drive in the lifestyle.

However if this is the first relationship for both you and your sub the I suggest a couple of things.

1) Make sure that there is plenty of communication between the two of you.
2) Feel free to ask questions. I have been in this lifestyle for 15 years. I have had 27 slaves that I have trained for me or others. Never hesitate to send me a message if you have questions.
3) Make sure that your limits are well defined between the two of you and set a safe word and other safe signals so that you know when you are pushing to far.

Welcome to the community.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why be a Dom you ask Patrick well because you should know it excites to be one it doesnt excite you to be dominated. A Dom is one because of their nature. PM told you right but even he is a youngster compare to me everyone is either a Dom or a Sub or some very few both because of who they are deep within. Most hide that part of themselves all their lives but those few who dont and live their true nature live full lives. I would advise as Moonlight says and read the thread she showed you and examine yourself. I have been in this lifestyle for over 37 years
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
You say that you both love it. I assume that means that while you are enjoying dominating her that she is enjoying being dominated by you. Pushing the boundaries is part of your job, seeing how far you can take her. If she's a submissive she needs that. I seem to detect some guilt though.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
thats the biggest thing in lifestyle the power and control you have .you say you enjoy the punishment thats fineas long ,as there is a safe word and once it's used that you stop .if not then it's not punishement but abuse .also you say you enjoy forcing her ,in my opinion you should not have to force her you should be able to have her submit thats the power of it and the rush and the turn on for both you have to get her to that piont where she will do anything you want because you are a great dom or master it;s your job to have subit willingly. that being said there are times when force can be used but no in the wrong way ,I f that makes sense> the biggest moment for me is when I have her in that submissive state where she is mine and only mine then I know she will make me proud .