slim petite women/girls

last reply
20 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what is it about seeing a slim petite woman/girl that makes most men want to the hell out of them? Most petite women look younger by standards of other women, especially if they are next to other women. Do we men go nuts because they "look" younger? if so, does that mean that we crave a REALLY young looking woman/girl? and when I say petite girls look younger, I mean they mostly look like a girl in her mid to late teens. So does that make us men that find petite women/girls attractive virtually pedophiles?
This all comes up because I went out to dinner and saw this really petite host that sat us down and I wanted to just pick her up, run out of the restaurant and the ever living daylights out of her. Then I started to think about this....and then saw her again....and still wanted to do the same as I was fantasizing about earlier.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Feel the same mate. I love petite girls and I've always wondered the same things. I think it's just the thought of the sheer domination. Age hasn't got anything to do with it I don't think. Like I'm not attracted to actual mid teenagers, it's just the tiny adult females that do it for me. So I think for me it's mainly the dominance.

Dgks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it's a desire for underage women. They just look like the first females we became sexually attracted to and the desire for that look just never left our minds. Now, if we didn't become sexually attracted to any females until we were older and then we only found the much younger females attractive...
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
something I forgot to add, We as men have the natural instinct to seek and mate with younger females...that is just hardwired into us. but still....it's like they say, we keep getting older, they stay the same age. haha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sheepdogls
something I forgot to add, We as men have the natural instinct to seek and mate with younger females...that is just hardwired into us. but still....it's like they say, we keep getting older, they stay the same age. haha!

I don't agree. I'm not attracted to women who act young, but when I was young, I was. That doesn't change what look I'm attracted to. Over time, I've become attracted to a wider range of looks and I guess you can take that wider part literally.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
The best fucks were always slim petite women. Loved picking them up and fucking them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never really been into it. My wife is voluptuous, and was even more so (she's lost about 30 lbs.) when I met her. Most of the women I find attractive are voluptuous. Not to say that I can't find a petite woman attractive, but it's certainly not my ideal. I like a woman that screams "FERTILE". Not that I am obsessed with impregnating (I only have one kid) but I think my instinct does play a big role in what I find attractive. To each their own. If we all liked the same thing, that would suck for everybody.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that youth is wasted on the young... LOL

There is nothing like a young woman or man that has almost no fat on them and has a flat tummy and nice round butt to get me/us excited. They're so delicious.

What I actually seek out and prefer for sex etc. is women between 35 and 55 that have taken good care of themselves and have a healthy sex drive still intact... I get turned off by the drama queens and that's why I usually just fantasize about the young ones (over 18 of course) but usually only chase the more mature women.

That doesn't mean that I won't flirt with the younger ones and sometimes one really really catches my eye and the chase is on... ;)

Juse one man's opinion... smile
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have found some petite girls super attractive - but they have been the 'athletic yet small' ones ...In general it is the fit and strong girls/women that I find really attractive.. skinny/weakish are clear No No!! and so are overweight/obese !!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hamz
I have found some petite girls super attractive - but they have been the 'athletic yet small' ones ...In general it is the fit and strong girls/women that I find really attractive.. skinny/weakish are clear No No!! and so are overweight/obese !!

what you said fits me also. I can't stand girls that are weakishly skinny. Athletic girls are a real turn on!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think it's that petite women look younger so much is that the tiny ones look more like your Hollywood vision of beauty, ala Paris Hilton or Eva Longoria. I manage to get laid quite a bit (though I am barren as a sand box on the LTR) because I honestly never go loking for it. While five guys are hitting on the tiny gal at the bar, I'm casually shooting the shit with the others who are generally getting ignored. if somehing happens, great. If not, next time maybe.
Lurker
0 likes
I dunno...I've been up and down the scale, from above chubby to stick-thin, from 4'11" to 6'3" (without heels), from actresses to a former Russian tractor driver (yes, a woman LOL), from corn-fed country girl to sophisticated French. They are all lovely and all attractive in their ways. A petite one had her "le petite morte" and a generously-built Rubensque sweated profusely and rolled her eyes back when she orgasmed. There's a reason that in southern California we say "It's all good." It's because it is.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sheepdogls
what is it about seeing a slim petite woman/girl that makes most men want to the hell out of them? Most petite women look younger by standards of other women, especially if they are next to other women. Do we men go nuts because they "look" younger? if so, does that mean that we crave a REALLY young looking woman/girl? and when I say petite girls look younger, I mean they mostly look like a girl in her mid to late teens. So does that make us men that find petite women/girls attractive virtually pedophiles?

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how you are managing to equate petite sized women to mid-to-late teenagers.

I know that I prefer petite, fit, lean & adult women and not children. Of course, you are also using the term - girls (which I've been known to throw around too) but when I see a petite woman I don't make the fantasy connection that the fit 30 to 45 year old bombshell is actually an 18 year old or younger girl (to satisfy some biological craving of mine).

Perhaps you need to get out and socialize a bit more.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess its the whole lifting them up, playing with them.....dominance factor which makes them more preferable.
I like lean, toned and athletic girls...maybe cuz i am surrounded by them at the gym while training
I have had the hearts of bigger girls too...and i might sound like a typical douche here but i did take my time to get over the physical looks thing before i could make up my mind about sex.
its all about personal preference....not all men like skinny girls or petite women simply because that form factor grants them a younger look. Many slim girls look older than their age and many voluptuous girls look younger than their age.
Many mature women still behave childishly and many young women are a little too mature for their age. It all drills down to whats your niche.
And i can say with certainty that not all men want to have sex with slim girls because it makes them look younger...cuz i certainly dont...i have a thing for mature looking women...
As for the thingie....if you like them because they look like in their mid teens....means you like girls who are in their mid teens....so....by logical deduction i would say yes...but then again....its my opinion and i might be wrong.
Classified
0 likes
Once had a petite South American lover. She was fantastic. Yes the sex was amazing.
The size difference was fun, the physical manipulation as well as overall dominance.
That said, I am a big fan of a full figure.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Count me in when it comes to petite women. I don't have an explanation, but one would be my first choice (as if I got a choice).
Not to the exclusion of others; but it is my preference.
Lurker
0 likes
Forgive me, I do not mean to say that a 30-45 yr old petite woman is a 18 yr old woman. But I feel that in my opinion, a young petite woman looks much younger in age than a...normal (probably wrong choice of words) sized woman. And I guess I left a little fact out that the host I saw was Asian....so by generalization, she did look younger already. haha. To those that bring up the point of dominance over a small woman, I haven't really thought of it that way.

To be clear, I AM NOT attracted to underage (-18) girls at all. ....unless she is really hot. hehe. TOTALLY kidding!

Oh, and MellMadeMale, Yes, socializing MUST be my issue. All I have to say is you have 8,000+ discussion board posts....I am not trying to get into a flame battle. I was just posting up a not so well worded thought on a discussion board that might understand one of my perverted thoughts. I guess I should keep my thoughts to myself, because apparently If I have a not so socially acceptable thought, I "need to get out and socialize a bit more".
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sheepdogls
Forgive me, I do not mean to say that a 30-45 yr old petite woman is a 18 yr old woman. But I feel that in my opinion, a young petite woman looks much younger in age ...

Oh, and MellMadeMale, Yes, socializing MUST be my issue. All I have to say is you have 8,000+ discussion board posts....I am not trying to get into a flame battle. I was just posting up a not so well worded thought on a discussion board that might understand one of my perverted thoughts. I guess I should keep my thoughts to myself, because apparently If I have a not so socially acceptable thought, I "need to get out and socialize a bit more".

Touché

I didn't imply that you're not socially acceptable, just that you implied that all men who are attracted to petite girls/women are possibly pedophiles. I took offense to that initial remark. Therefore, socially stunted might be a better analogy than socially unacceptable.

You imply that you are 29 years of age. I don't imply on my profile, (I have in the past) but I will declare now that I'm 52 and extremely socialized (although there is some argument as to whether I'm socially acceptable, stunted, deformed or demented), and I have never connected a persons size or shape/fitness level - to their age. I was merely attempting to figure out how you are doing that.

You've just now attempted clarification with an additional adjective. A young petite woman looks much younger. than a non-petite woman. (I still don't get your connection, but that's not really important... I have moar forum posts to create).

Incidentally, when I was 29, there was no internet (in America) & no Netscape Navigator for another five years. I was out nearly every night for all of my twenties - actively socializing with all sizes of women (and I had no clues to their ages...until they volunteered to tell me).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I get what Sheepdogls is saying with this.... a slim/petite girl often does connote all those things that are often attractive to guys - youth, tight pussy, the spinner body type, easy to sexually dominate and ragdoll and have fun with. Plus a smaller girl makes a guy feel 'bigger' (on every level - body/height/dick-size) so that's probably also a turn-on. Plus a fit body is attractive from an innate biological perspective, too. Makes sense to me.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I will declare now that I'm 52 and extremely socialized

Dude...remember when you put on your profile that you were 40? That was the best!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Touché

I didn't imply that you're not socially acceptable, just that you implied that all men who are attracted to petite girls/women are possibly pedophiles. I took offense to that initial remark. Therefore, socially stunted might be a better analogy than socially unacceptable.

You imply that you are 29 years of age. I don't imply on my profile, (I have in the past) but I will declare now that I'm 52 and extremely socialized (although there is some argument as to whether I'm socially acceptable, stunted, deformed or demented), and I have never connected a persons size or shape/fitness level - to their age. I was merely attempting to figure out how you are doing that.

You've just now attempted clarification with an additional adjective. A young petite woman looks much younger. than a non-petite woman. (I still don't get your connection, but that's not really important... I have moar forum posts to create).

Incidentally, when I was 29, there was no internet (in America) & no Netscape Navigator for another five years. I was out nearly every night for all of my twenties - actively socializing with all sizes of women (and I had no clues to their ages...until they volunteered to tell me).

I am not implying that I am 29, I am 29...for a few more months. I would be out more often if I wasn't working seven 13 hour day weeks in my business. I applaud the people that are blessed with a 40 hr 5 day work week. But I am do not have that advantage. My better half lives 140 miles away, so that is why I am on here. If she lived near me I would be able to indulge myself in what she could provide to me pleasure-wise.