0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do strapless strapons work?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Bermuda4t
Do strapless strapons work?

I'm not entirely sure if this is a trick question. Not knowing anything about strap-ons, I'd be inclined to say that strapless strap-ons are a bit useless (on account of not being able to strap them on), but if one were able to find a compromise (say, ducktape), then I'm sure they'd work perfectly well.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a trick question? They do exist and one it has two ends. One end is inserted into the pussy and then the cock end is used on her friend.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Bermuda4t
Not a trick question? They do exist and one it has two ends. One end is inserted into the pussy and then the cock end is used on her friend.

Ah, you mean a double-ended dildo? I don't much about those either (although I wrote a story about a glass one). There is at least one lady on Lush who has one, and she knows her stuff. With that in mind, I would say yes, they work very well.

But to be honest, any penis-shaped toy that can be fitted inside a vagina is going to pretty popular, and all the more so if two girls can share one and enjoy trying to get their pussies to kiss mid-shaft.

But like I say, I don't know much, but I'm sure others will be along at some point to give you more details?

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
isn't a strapless strap on an oxymoron?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
isn't a strapless strap on an oxymoron?

Poor thing! It's not it's fault it hasn't got straps, so there's no need to be rude to it! Maybe it had straps and they fell off! So it's not strapless, it's got a disability. Rude!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Poor thing! It's not it's fault it hasn't got straps, so there's no need to be rude to it! Maybe it had straps and they fell off! So it's not strapless, it's got a disability. Rude!

You could make it some straps. Nice leather ones with feathery bits and throw in some kitty ears while you're at it!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy

You could make it some straps. Nice leather ones with feathery bits and throw in some kitty ears while you're at it!

Bermuda4t, I'm sure that later in the day you'll get some more informative answers.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Bermuda4t, I'm sure that later in the day you'll get some more informative answers.

yeah, this thread got kinda jacked... sorry about that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks for trying. Somebody has to know what I talking about. Its not a double ended dildo either. Its got a ninety degree bend in it. I was just wondering because it like it would take enormous strength to keep it erect.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Bermuda4t
thanks for trying. Somebody has to know what I talking about. Its not a double ended dildo either. Its got a ninety degree bend in it. I was just wondering because it like it would take enormous strength to keep it erect.

I know what you're talking about but have zero experience with them.

You might want to ask Bunny12 - she knows a lot about strap-ons and can probably give you a better idea.

I've wondered the same thing though about how they work - like how much control someone could maintain with them without the reinforcement of the belt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
starting to get some momentum now. There's a website called strap-ons.com. They certainly look like they work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bermuda4t
starting to get some momentum now. There's a website called strap-ons.com. They certainly look like they work.

I read something in wiki that suggests most women don't have the kegel muscle strength to keep them in place, but maybe with the anal addition that might be less of a problem. There's a tumblr photo of a woman using her panties slung underneath to hold it up. I would think that holding it against the mons would be important.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They tend to be useless and not used by verry many of us. Give me the good old strapon anytime with a gorgeous ladyb attached and I'm in nirvana. Nothing rivals her on top and her soft body pressed to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Betheny
They tend to be useless and not used by verry many of us. Give me the good old strapon anytime with a gorgeous ladyb attached and I'm in nirvana. Nothing rivals her on top and her soft body pressed to me.

Do you get good stimulation when wearing a harness, or is it more about what you're doing for your partner?
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a strapless strap on and my honest opinion is if you really want to do some hands free hard fucking put a harness on it! I prefer two way strap ons so everyone gets theirs and strapless strap ons with the addition of a good harness can do the trick for penetration for both and many vibrating models are available. I really think the key to any type of strap on sex is a good secure fitting harness so when worn it's like it becomes part of your body. This is my fav which I use with every strap on compatible dildo I have one or two way and strapless too and it's a bonus that it's a totally sexy one in black patient leather and rhinestones:

A proper fitting harness with a two way dildo will give the wearer internal stimulation every time the external dildo is moved, touched, etc. To give you an example I can cum while wearing a two way strap on just from having it stroked or sucked like a real cock let alone plowing the sexy ass or vagina of your choice

It's totally my kind of fun and I'm constantly amazed at the wide variety of men of all orientations that want my cock in their ass!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks! Great info. The two way strap-ons was another item I was wondering about. Double the Pleasure. Double the fun.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I knew they'd be along soon.

Yet again I have seen and discovered something new on Lush that made my eyes water. It's been at least two days since that last happened!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen both the strapless strap-on and the 2 way strap-on but have never used either. They do both seem very intriguing and I have very good kegel muscle strength so maybe Ill try some day. But when I am using a strap-on, its all about my partner so that is where my focus is going to be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What Nikki stated about Kegels is true and still necessary for the strapless dildos.

I've had a lot of fun with the Feeldoe toys and if used with an woman of equal or superior vaginal and pelvic muscle control, it can be a wicked and amazingly enjoyable experience!

Kisses!

Steph