Do you like to wear corsets?

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They look extremely hot but are they comfortable?
Head Nurse
0 likes
I love my corsets. I have wayyyy to many & to much money wrapped up in them. They are fairly comfortable, but they do require getting used to. They aren't tight like a pair of pants is tight, but rather feel snug like someone giving you a hug. (and yes, I lace them as tight as I can) They immediately make you feel sexy, like a good pair of heels.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the way they look sooo sexy but as a big girl...(in the chest area) they are tough to keep up & be comfy..but they look fab..especially the lovely above!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So you like it to be as tight as possible? Great pic. I would love to lace up your corset nice and tight.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
i love the way they look sooo sexy but as a big girl...(in the chest area) they are tough to keep up & be comfy..but they look fab..especially the lovely above!

Try here: [url=Damsel in this Dress ]http://www.damseldress.com/corsets[/url]

This is the company who made my cream corset in the picture about. I also am a big girl, and I work in my corsets. I buy all of mine with the idea that they must stay in place.

Yes I lace my corsets tight. This corset is frequently laced even tighter that it is in this picture.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Not really. I don't even like the fact that I have to wear a bra. However, I do own a few. They're fun for bedroom purposes.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been thinking about getting a corset as love the way they look, but can't find any for big girls both chest wise and clothes wise. Would love to try and get one before my cruise to help hold me in a little under my dress. Any suggestions?
Head Nurse
0 likes
I am a big girl(38DD) try the above link for Damsel in this Dress.

Other options that I buy from include:
Silver leaf Costumes

Heartsdelight Clothiers

Don't buy a corset with plastic boning if you are wanting a quality product and particularly if you are a bigger girl. All three of these companies make their own corsets; they are not wholeselling a cheap product. Damsel in this Dress also uses rubber dipped fiberglass rods. All three creat quality products that hold up to abuse well smile
Lurker
0 likes
I've never worn one myself but they can look very sexy on the right woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I am a big girl(38DD) try the above link for Damsel in this Dress.

Other options that I buy from include:
Silver leaf Costumes

Heartsdelight Clothiers

Don't buy a corset with plastic boning if you are wanting a quality product and particularly if you are a bigger girl. All three of these companies make their own corsets; they are not wholeselling a cheap product. Damsel in this Dress also uses rubber dipped fiberglass rods. All three creat quality products that hold up to abuse well smile

I'm a very big girl then, do you know any that would do someone with a cup size of over J?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Head Nurse
0 likes
All three of those companies make their corsets. Hearts delight stocks to size 5x, I'm not exactly sure how big silverleaf sticks to but they are really nice people. Damsel makes hers custom to your measurements. All are covered by warranties. I wear a corset approximately 3 days a week, so I wear them hard. These companies have all been great to work with. My next corset will be an other damsel corset. I get comments EVERY single time I wear a corset. It never grows old smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love corsets. I wouldn't call them comfortable, but they're also not exactly uncomfortable.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

I'm a very big girl then, do you know any that would do someone with a cup size of over J?

You and me both, lass.

I bought a corset once, not very expensive as these things go. I lost a lot of weight, and I'd always wanted to have one, just so that for a minute or two, I could feel... y'know. Like I could be sexy. If I was going to wear it for a person, which is highly unlikely, and should I still fit it (the torso is no problem, but the boobies want to make a bid for freedom!), I would re-scaffold it with the steel boning (arf arf) we sell where I work. When I bought it, it was still a cupsize too small, as I was still losing weight and they didn't make them any bigger that I could find. I couldn't afford tailor-made either.

One local lady (she makes men Happy for certain payments) is a very big lass (even wider than I am), and she has a very expensive one. However, because of her shape (slightly different to mine), she was wearing the silk down in places that showed (I didn't dare ask what she was doing in it!), and the boning (ha ha!) was buckling under the pressure. So I helped her restructure it, and last time I saw her, she said it was doing really well for her. She said she felt very comfortable in it, as she'd sort of broken it in.

I only put mine on for about a minute at a time, maybe once every six months, just to pretend I'm sexy for a bit. It feels really lovely, but I have no idea how I'd feel if I wore it longer. I certainly wouldn't have the confidence to wear it under my clothes with other people around, though!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I love the idea of a corset and not necessarily to please others but to please myself. I've been thinking of buying one for sometime now. They can be romantic and sexy at the same time. They can make a woman's confidence soar when they show off her best assets!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
I love the idea of a corset and not necessarily to please others but to please myself. I've been thinking of buying one for sometime now. They can be romantic and sexy at the same time. They can make a woman's confidence soar when they show off her best assets!

You would certainly please! [-o<
Great paired up with stockings too.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
actually i have been actively shopping for one to wear to a concert.... have any suggestions about the best place to get one online? (EDIT: i just saw the suggestions... especially for those of us with boobs.... thank you!)

i actually tried some on today.... i looked fabulous!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
actually i have been actively shopping for one to wear to a concert.... have any suggestions about the best place to get one online?

i actually tried some on today.... i looked fabulous!

Again, I cannot stress enough how much I love dealing with those listed above. Do buy a good quality corset with steel stays no matter where you get it. Those I listed work very hard to make the customer happy. Their customer service is above and beyond what is expected. (Hearts delight exchanged a corset that was 2 years old with a broken seam for a new one. I caused the seam to tear, and told them so. They still exchanged it!)
Head Nurse
0 likes
Geeky girls out there: check out this avengers corset!

I LOVE the steam punk look!