Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long do you usually have to wait for your story to be released on the site?

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just posted my first story hehe x
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Aww, you have a case of the story-posting jitters.bVwlwtLtUfjwfrl8 Isn't it exciting?? Anywho, it shouldn't take long. It depends on the time of day...but sometimes not even then. It's never taken more than a couple of hours for me. Good luck. I'm sure your story's gonna be great!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Longest I've waited was about a day and a half, shortest was 15 minutes. As Slippery said, time of day also plays a factor. I remember when I posted my first story, I was shaking with excitement and trepidation but when it was approved and up it was a really great feeling. Hang in there, shouldn't be too long!
Lurker
0 likes
Double damned post. Damn my technology!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
also depends upon the writer - a well edited story with minimal typos or grammatical issues and no site guideline concerns will get published far quicker than one that we mods have to either edit (we do that from time to time cause we are nice) or send back with pointers on how to make fix it up. usually, we tend to get to them pretty quick, but i'd say a safe bet is within 24 hours - also, it depends on what's going on in our lives, we take vacations too, you know smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Classified
0 likes
Been waiting for my story for weeks now.
Keep asking for a response, just a little feedback.
Always met with total indifference.
Posting?
Submission?
What do you mean small print?
I thought I just had to think about it.

I'd better start writing one then!

Walter Mitty.

Just relax, all in good time.
This is not plagiarism just a repeat on a different channel, sorry forum.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney