Is cuckolding ever justified?

last reply
27 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My last girlfriend started cuckolding me, claiming she could justify it because sometimes she really just needed a cock that was an average size (6 inches length, 5 inches girth) to sexually fulfill her. I argued that I could satisfy her with my penis (4.8 inches long, 4.1 inches girth) provided I kept working on my technique. Is cuckolding ever justified to try and save a relationship when the woman is not fully satisfied sexually?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the only way to justify it would be if you were a willing participant to it. But it doesn't sound like you are, though.
It basically boils down to... Cheating. And you're informed. Which doesn't make it any less hurtful.
I just don't see any justification in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since you aren't married and you know about it, all that's important is whether you want to put up with it. You're morally justified in looking elsewhere, or not. If you're planning on staying with her but looking elsewhere, put her on notice that she's a fuck buddy and not a girlfriend.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My partner, always wants me to watch her getting fucked by others. She then requires me to eat all the come from her pussy. I have asked her to let my eat her pussy while her ass is getting fucked, but that has not happened yet.
Lurker
0 likes
If you are happy and willing to go along with it, then fine, do whatever you want but you're obviously not.

If it was the other way around and she was posting that you wanted to go with someone with bigger tits to satisfy you more, we'd all say he's a sexist pig and to tell him where to go!

Its no different this way round and if you're not happy with the situation, which i dont blame you for, then she should respect that
Lurker
0 likes
mmunroe has it right reverse the roles and see what the reaction is,............... as an aside i dont see why she could not be satsified with toys and a tongue, probably a deeper issue in your relationship and who doesnt have that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is something that turns you both on, or if you are willing to do it to turn your partner on, then yes.

But, In your situation I think she is just being a selfish BITCH!! If you were important enough to her, she would have worked with you on improving your techniques.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cuckolding is a mutual decision. If a guy doesn't like that his girl cheated on him he can leave or stay. If he leaves then fine, she deserved it. If he stays he has made the choice to be a cuckold. This assumes she will continue to step out on him. If it's a one time dalliance then it does create a large area for debate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would have walked out of the dam room, booted her out of my house & found a REAl woman...wow...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Perhaps my opinion will be a tad extreme, because in doing extensive research on the cuckold lifestyle (call it morbid curiosity) I've realized that cuckold relationships absolutely disgust me. In fact, I had a conversation about it just last night. I guess it's because I'm really not into humiliation. And I must admit, there are some amazing and gripping cuckold stories here, but they all just make me so mad. And I always feel sorry for the husband in the situation, because men can't control what their dicks do. If there's really hot sex happening right in front of them, they're going to respond. I really have no idea why I read cuckold stories knowing that they're just gonna make my stomach turn. My only justification is that I cling to the hope that the husband in the situation will wise up and tell the wife and the man/men involved to piss off. But as of yet, it hasn't happened. And I've come to realize that it probably never will happen unless I write it myself....and I'm not sure if I have it in me to become committed enough to cuckold characters and stuff. And because I want it to be drawn out over a course of time before the hubby finally wises up and says a big "fuck you" to the wife. Damn, I've never ranted at this level before.

Anywho, to answer your question: No, it isn't justified. It seems your girlfriend is rather selfish. I've been in relationship a guy who didn't have the hugest penis in the world, but he was willing to satisfy and get better...which he did. Seems to me like she's only concerned about herself and her physical needs. And being that she's your girlfriend and not your wife, you have time to move on. Because of my extensive research into the cuckolding lifestyle, I've found that it only works when all participants are willing. It seems like you aren't. There's never justification for a cuckold relationship...especially if you're not willing to share. Either kick her to the curb or fuck other women.

I wish you all the best!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by malcolm83
My last girlfriend started cuckolding me, claiming she could justify it because sometimes she really just needed a cock that was an average size (6 inches length, 5 inches girth) to sexually fulfill her. I argued that I could satisfy her with my penis (4.8 inches long, 4.1 inches girth) provided I kept working on my technique. Is cuckolding ever justified to try and save a relationship when the woman is not fully satisfied sexually?

No it's not justified, she sounds very shallow and selfish. You say "last girlfriend" which I assume means your ex-girlfriend. Well whether she finished with you or visa-versa you are much better off without her
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by alittlekinky1
My partner, always wants me to watch her getting fucked by others. She then requires me to eat all the come from her pussy. I have asked her to let my eat her pussy while her ass is getting fucked, but that has not happened yet.

Yuk, you should apply for a job as a mouthwash tester at Listerine
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Perhaps my opinion will be a tad extreme, because in doing extensive research on the cuckold lifestyle (call it morbid curiosity) I've realized that cuckold relationships absolutely disgust me. In fact, I had a conversation about it just last night. I guess it's because I'm really not into humiliation. And I must admit, there are some amazing and gripping cuckold stories here, but they all just make me so mad. And I always feel sorry for the husband in the situation, because men can't control what their dicks do. If there's really hot sex happening right in front of them, they're going to respond. I really have no idea why I read cuckold stories knowing that they're just gonna make my stomach turn. My only justification is that I cling to the hope that the husband in the situation will wise up and tell the wife and the man/men involved to piss off. But as of yet, it hasn't happened. And I've come to realize that it probably never will happen unless I write it myself....and I'm not sure if I have it in me to become committed enough to cuckold characters and stuff. And because I want it to be drawn out over a course of time before the hubby finally wises up and says a big "fuck you" to the wife. Damn, I've never ranted at this level before.

Anywho, to answer your question: No, it isn't justified. It seems your girlfriend is rather selfish. I've been in relationship a guy who didn't have the hugest penis in the world, but he was willing to satisfy and get better...which he did. Seems to me like she's only concerned about herself and her physical needs. And being that she's your girlfriend and not your wife, you have time to move on. Because of my extensive research into the cuckolding lifestyle, I've found that it only works when all participants are willing. It seems like you aren't. There's never justification for a cuckold relationship...especially if you're not willing to share. Either kick her to the curb or fuck other women.

I wish you all the best!

Its so funny that you said it makes you angry because it makes me so angry to read it! I never understand why he doesnt just make the guy leave.. I read a story the other day where the wife and new man said if your dick gets hard watching us then your a cuckold which obviously he got hard...

I agree no justification...
Lurker
0 likes
No not now or not ever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My simple reply is no.

My more complicated reply is - Why would you want to be with someone who would rather be fucked by someone else other than you?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She did buy me some cock sleeves and extensions to try, but it turned out that I was prone to UTIs, which meant less sex. She said she loved me and wanted to be with me, only she needed satisfaction occasionally in a purely physical way, which she found hard to get from toys.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by malcolm83

It's not justified if one partner in the realtionship is not into it. There are many couples who practice cucking but it's mainly because the guy gets off on it.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe I'm just a simple Brit girl who knows not a lot - yet somehow I don't think that's right either. Just wish and hope someone will explain to me what exactly is meant by the word 'cuckolding'. Is it derived from the cuckoo ... a bird who by habit and possibly parental laziness lays its egg in another birds nest thus avoiding the work and perils of motherhood? Or is it an American expression, coz I've never heard it used in UK.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie
Maybe I'm just a simple Brit girl who knows not a lot - yet somehow I don't think that's right either. Just wish and hope someone will explain to me what exactly is meant by the word 'cuckolding'. Is it derived from the cuckoo ... a bird who by habit and possibly parental laziness lays its egg in another birds nest thus avoiding the work and perils of motherhood? Or is it an American expression, coz I've never heard it used in UK.

A little google goes a long way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to the alleged habit of the female bird in changing its mate frequently and authentic practice of laying its eggs in other nests within its community[2]. The association is common in medieval folklore, literature, and iconography. The original old English was "kukewold". It was borrowed from Old French "cuccault", which was made up of "cuccu" (old French for the cuckoo bird itself) plus the pejorative suffix – "ault", indicating the named person was being taken advantage of as by a cuckoo bird.
In medieval literature, the "kukewold" was almost universally scorned instead of the adulterous wife, they were viewed as worthless due to their physical stature and somehow at fault for the adulterous act. The word was chosen in an attempt to connote scorn.
Usage first appears about 1250 in the satirical and polemical poem "The Owl and the Nightingale" (l. 1544). The term was clearly regarded as embarrassingly direct, as evident in John Lydgate’s "Fall of Princes" (ca. 1440).
The female equivalent cuckquean first appears in English literature in 1562, adding a female suffix to the "cuck"; Wittol, which substitutes "wete" (meaning witting or knowing) for the first part of the word, first appears in 1520 and means a man aware of and reconciled to his wife's infidelity (in contrast to a cuckold, who by the original definition had been deceived by his wife).
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on how much respect you have for yourself
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1ball

A little google goes a long way.
Many thanks for that. At last I know the meaning and my guesses weren't that far out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to the alleged habit of the female bird in changing its mate frequently and authentic practice of laying its eggs in other nests within its community[2]. The association is common in medieval folklore, literature, and iconography. The original old English was "kukewold". It was borrowed from Old French "cuccault", which was made up of "cuccu" (old French for the cuckoo bird itself) plus the pejorative suffix – "ault", indicating the named person was being taken advantage of as by a cuckoo bird.
In medieval literature, the "kukewold" was almost universally scorned instead of the adulterous wife, they were viewed as worthless due to their physical stature and somehow at fault for the adulterous act. The word was chosen in an attempt to connote scorn.
Usage first appears about 1250 in the satirical and polemical poem "The Owl and the Nightingale" (l. 1544). The term was clearly regarded as embarrassingly direct, as evident in John Lydgate’s "Fall of Princes" (ca. 1440).
The female equivalent cuckquean first appears in English literature in 1562, adding a female suffix to the "cuck"; Wittol, which substitutes "wete" (meaning witting or knowing) for the first part of the word, first appears in 1520 and means a man aware of and reconciled to his wife's infidelity (in contrast to a cuckold, who by the original definition had been deceived by his wife).
Lurker
0 likes
The entire concept of cuckolding is disgusting
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Slippery try this one: Stroking Midnight/Dancing Doll This is a cockold tale done right!

And... here's another one: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/the-sex-rehab-diaries-staceys.aspx

I'm pretty sure these are the only ones in my portfolio (that I can think of offhand).

Conceptually there are aspects to cuckolding that can be extremely hot, and when you think about it - watching your partner with another person is really just one step beyond a threesome (except in this case, you don't necessarily participate). Stroking Midnight was a revenge fantasy so it might be more palatable to people who aren't into this scene, and Stacey's Confession was one of my dirtiest stories but it's still playful (I think) and doesn't delve into the extreme-cuck fetish, which I am not into.

True cuck fantasy/websites often involve humiliation of the primary partner (often related to cock size and performance) and some degrading/demeaning role-play. That doesn't turn me on, so I've never written about it, but I won't stand in judgement of others. Whatever floats your boat, I always say. It's all good.

It's obvious that the couple needs to both derive enjoyment/pleasure from this, so for the OP - if you're hesitant or not into it, it's not ok. Nobody should be forced into it... however, I do think that as far as role-play goes, the force/coercion thing is often part of it. The point though, is that it's still consensual role-play. If it's not, then it's just straight-up cheating, and it's time to exit the relationship.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by malcolm83
Is cuckolding ever justified to try and save a relationship when the woman is not fully satisfied sexually?

That's about as intelligent as suggesting that perhaps creating a child together would be a good way to strengthen a weak relationship, only to proceed with that course of action and figure out a few years down the road, that becoming parents as a last ditch effort to bring a couple closer, did not help and actually complicated the dynamics of their faltering relationship.

And now you have another issue... a child or two, who face the prospect of their parents not wanting to be together anymore.

Cuckolding isn't for everyone, sometimes it is just an experiment for a couple, much like anal sex might be, or mutual masturbation in front of a whirring video camera - or - diving into the BDSM lifestyle. None of those things should be just haphazardly considered and jumped-into in a half-assed attempt to bring a couple closer, when they might just as well attempt to break up as friends (to go on to meet better suited people for each other).

This and other activities involving sexual or emotional activities need to be communicated between the partners. A lot of times we humans fail to actually talk and listen to each other when we are a couple.

A lot of people are not going to understand the attraction. I won't admit to understanding it myself, but I'm not going to bash it either. As long as the activity occurs between consenting adults, where is the problem?

DD isn't the only author here who has delivered decent storytelling with cuckolding flavors. EdLangston specializes in such stories. And he does them, quite well.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
It's justified if it's part of a consensual relationship. Otherwise no. If it isn't agreed to by both parties it's just cheating.
[url]http://[/url]