Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who was your favorite Olympian in the 2012 London Games?

last reply
48 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
I was very excited that 2 University of Georgia swimmers represented the USA and won gold medals, Allison Schmidt and Kara Lynn Joyce. Allison Schmidt won 5 medals in London, 3 of them Gold.

Reese Hoffa, from the U. of Georgia won the Bronze Medal for shot put while representing the USA.

But one athlete that I became a really huge fan of is Great Britain's, Mo Farah. He was just fun to watch and very inspiring!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm going to go with obvious choices: Gabby Douglas. She just handled herself so graciously.
I also enjoyed Michael Phelps. He went out with a bang and basically accomplished everything he set out to do.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chad Le Clos - Very proud to be a Durbanite
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Huge basketball fan, and for a good month I was worried that Spain could low block us and win. And they almost did, if BronBron didn't punch him straight in the eye.

Nationality aside, Usain Bolt was amazing. Simply unbelievable.
" 'He rubbed her shoulders sensually,' what the Hell is that? That isn't sexy. You can't do somebody in the shoulder!"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Jessica Ennis - she made the first saturday of the athletics a great one for us in the uk
Lurker
0 likes
I have two, the main one was Chad Le Clos from S.A and I was supporting our very own Kenyan, Jason Dunford
Lurker
0 likes
I liked ALL the women sprinters! Very impressive!!
Lurker
0 likes
come on Michael Phelps (22 career medals 18 of the gold)
Lurker
0 likes
Michael Phelps. I liked how he handled the pressure to repeat what he did in Beijing and he also became a legend.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Leryn Franco, the Venezuelan Javelin thrower smile
[img][/img]
Lurker
0 likes
Aw man. With so many different events, so many different athletes, it's hard for me to just pick one.

Serena Williams

Carmelo Anthony

Alex Morgan

Alexandra "Aly" Raisman

Lurker
0 likes
Quite simple.

Jess Ennis!

Kimi X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Zeus.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Hotbabeuk
Quite simple.

Jess Ennis!

Kimi X

I agree, and Im not British, but she was just infectious...
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Michael Phelps and Missy Franklin - the old and the new
Lurker
0 likes
Andy Murray. Partly because he's Scottish (well mostly) and because after such a low from Wimbledon, came back to beat the 2 best tennis players in the world to get gold. But it was an amazing Olympics all round.
Lurker
0 likes
Michael Phelps
All of Team USA (Basketball)
Gabby Douglas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mo Farah doing the MObot after his two golds and because he was a part of our super saturday

but also Laura Trott for breaking the world record not once but 6 times out of 6 races with the pursuit girls then winning another gold on her own!

there are a lot more too like beth tweddle and Jess Enni.
Lurker
0 likes
Oscar Pistorius for sure... what a heart warming story. Even though he didn't reach the finals, the scene at the end of the 400 semi when Kirani James (the winner) traded name tags with him was touching.
Lurker
0 likes
Mo Farah.
Lurker
0 likes
Usain Bolt. His personality and athletic ability make for one unique person.
If I had to choose one for looks, Ryan Lochte hands down. The man makes my heart race. ;)
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Laura Trott - for being brilliant on the track but also for her post-race interviews where she came across as an over-excited little girl let loose on the world's biggest stage.
Lurker
0 likes

Katie Taylor
Lurker
0 likes
Ryan Lochte...so HOT! Would love to feel him deep inside of me ;)