Your Boobs Size, Ass...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by MidnightStar
Hi Ladies.......
Whats up.??

Share your figure with us.....
Ur Boobs Size, Ass....

You look fairly new to the forums, so I shall write this as kindly and succinctly as possible:

No.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
My figure...

An ironing board with two fried eggs stuck on the front.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh sure, we ladies never tire of getting graded on our boobs & ass!
But seriously, what Shylass said.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MidnightStar
Hi, Ladies...
What's up?

Share your figure with us...
Your Boobs Size, Ass...

How about sharing yours first?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by tashitasha

How about sharing yours first?

I thought about saying that, but some lads don't mind sharing their Stuff, and it makes me uncomfy. So I figured if I didn't ask, it'd be ok.

I also thought about saying something about numbers and figure skating, but I don't know anything about those things either. So "No" was my smarter option (I don't like to be mean and say what my intial reaction was).

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
An ironing board with two fried eggs stuck on the front.

Damn! I'm trying to lose some weight and that actually made me hungry.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think we're having veggie tacos for dinner... sorry, what was the question?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i think we're having veggie tacos for dinner... sorry, what was the question?

Uh oh... who let sprite into the grocery store? The last I heard she got banned from there... or was that only in the fresh produce section?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Uh oh... who let sprite into the grocery store? The last I heard she got banned from there... or was that only in the fresh produce section?

yeah, funny, they call it the fresh produce section at my store to. we refer to it as the sex aid section... i mean, that's where they keep the ginger! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses

Oh yeah! They kicked her out for molesting the ginger...

I thought it was for fondling? Wait... the ginger, I meant!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses

Oh yeah! They kicked her out for molesting the ginger...

it's only molesting if it's non-consensual. the ginger loves me, it told me so. in fact, we're thinking of exchanging vows!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MidnightStar
Hi, Ladies...
What's up?

Share your figure with us...
Your Boobs Size, Ass...

Only if you answer a question first. How do you have -1 posts?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

lol - i noticed that too! must be special smile

Lurker
0 likes
Alas, I have never measured my behind so I am unable to answer.

Which, of course, I totally would if I knew.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I checked it out already (please note: not LittleBambi's behind!). The post was in a thread that was deleted. It wasn't about our figures, though.

You'll have to ask them a different question.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boobs 2 ..ass 1...back to you...sugar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I checked it out already (please note: not LittleBambi's behind!). The post was in a thread that was deleted. It wasn't about our figures, though.

You'll have to ask them a different question.

Thanks for clearing that up and since you did Id tell you my measurments but you could probably care less, LOL!! The OP lost his chance, HAHA!!

Wait, I still dont get it, why not zero then? This place is getting complicated, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
boobs 2 ..ass 1...back to you...sugar

Better than Ass 2, Boobs 1............would look pretty weird!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Better than Ass 2, Boobs 1............would look pretty weird!!

actually, Ass 2, Boobs 1 describes my family *gigglefit*

Lurker
0 likes
I know what my figure is...go figure,,,why the female avatar....
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

You look fairly new to the forums, so I shall write this as kindly and succinctly as possible:

No.

^^This
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I figure you're an idiot. And who is this "us" you speak of?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry Guys
U got Me Wrong

I asked about your Boobs and Ass Size...
Hope I clear my question now..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lmao to nikki & sprite..lol..wow beauty & a sense of humor!!! awesome comebacks lol...

ps midnight star

we are poking fun at YOU for this question...we all know what u meant
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MidnightStar
Sorry Guys
U got Me Wrong

Damn I've been out foxed by another trick question.

What's the soup of the day?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by MidnightStar
Sorry Guys
U got Me Wrong

Oh, sorry to the guys? Not sorry to the gals, of whom you ask the question? Or did you mean sorry to people in general?

Is this some scientific study into the average sizes of female Lushies? Are you wanting to know what sizes to make a clothing product in? Do you get really hard when you see numbers written down with the corresponding body part next to it?

Were you hoping for sexy lasses to chat to, knowing which ones to approach by their measurements? Were you just thinking it might be an innocent conversation starter? Because there's better ways to go about doing that.

The answer (still modified so as to be as pleasant and kind as possible) is still no.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Wow. Now the OP has 0 posts. I guess the post he made to clarify the obvious cancelled out the negative. Yay math!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
LOL... I've thought several different answers that vary from "try the search feature" to just listen to Shylass, she's got the right answers" to "Sprite, why does this nice asian salad taste a little different." They all come down to this. read a little, post a little , then ask questions.