Do tattoos do it for you?

last reply
72 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do you think of a man with Tats, and if your crush got one and surprised you would you increase or decrease your interest?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like them - if they're quality tatts, I think they can be very sexy.

I have a bit of ink myself, so it definitely wouldn't decrease my interest.

Some guys pull them off very well... so as with most things, it probably depends on the guy and the kind of ink/design he's had done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeh definately i love a girl with tats as long as theyre tasteful
Lurker
0 likes
Once I would have said "eh." or something along those lines. After having spent six months living with a tattoo artist last year I have more appreciation for it. They have to be well done is what it comes down to, and in a style I appreciate. My friend did great quality work, but had an artistic style so completely divergent from my own that we could never see eye to eye on what a cool tattoo was. Like I said, though, he did phenomenal work, and as a result of that exposure I'm a lot more interested in them now.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I love a man with ink as long as each piece has meaning and is well done. I have some myself and plan on a few more so I couldn't say it wouldn't peak my interest to see a man with ink. I find it very sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Never dated anyone with tattoos...never will.
It's hard to be intimate with someone when they have somebody's name on their body that isn't yours.
Lurker
0 likes
The Human Body is God's Master Piece.

I know we abuse his work sometimes, but it is still his most accomplished work.

Who every told you that man could improve on God's work.

If you have a tasteful Tat it is no problem, but many or let me say most are not tasteful.

From my corner of paradise.

Let me check and see if I have one.ScaHtnObRogaVY7V
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Something small, tasteful with a story and / or meaning is OK. No faces, and certainly no 'topless birds' / first girlfriend's name etc - it'd be freaky to wake-up to...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think tattoos on men and women can be very sexy as long as they are well done quality work and you dont go overboard with them. A body totally covered in ink can be a turnoff but some well place tats can be quite sexy. Even a full sleeve can be hot especially if there is meaning to the design.

I have one small tat that I got when I was young and drunk and have been thinking about getting another. But I have this fear of needles so that can be a problem.
Lurker
0 likes
Do tattoos do it for you?

No I find them a complete turn off on men or women
0 likes
I hav tattoos so in no place to judge on anyone else about them. However, I can better appreciate something tht is done well and is to my own taste.
I also love it when people who don't seem like they would have them show u, for instance, I love the shocked face ppl have when they find out about my 3, because I apparently look too 'innocent' to be inked up.
Overall tho, don't mind either way if my man has tats..but if he has a good 1 it's a bonus ;)
X
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Bi_Becky
Never dated anyone with tattoos...never will.
It's hard to be intimate with someone when they have somebody's name on their body that isn't yours.

Who says its a name? Many have meaningful designs that have some significance to them, I know mine all do and any future ones I get will as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Who says its a name? Many have meaningful designs that have some significance to them, I know mine all do and any future ones I get will as well.

I agree, I would never put a name, unless it is kids, but I have no kids. Mine are self designed and have meaning to them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I personally feel that tattoos can look incredible, if they are done well and have meaning to the person who has been tattooed on. I am planning to get a Polynesian style tattoo on my left shoulder, bicep and chest starting when I am 22. When I do eventually get it done, I will research symbols that the meanings are significant to me, and get them designed specifically for me so the tattoo is unique. I also would make sure I know how to properly pronounce all of the names of the symbols.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is not their body modifications that make the man, it's his sense of humor and other qualities that will make me interested. I don't pursue or turn my head against someone based off whether they do or do not have tattoos.. to a degree though, because I would definitely run the other way if there was a guy interested in me with face tattoos or too much ink or had something distasteful marked on them forever. Again, it really depends on who they are.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the person, the location and the actual ink. I'm not really bothered about them, if someone has one I'll just be like "meh." Unless it real hideous haha then I will just give them shit about it haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really; The thing with tatoos is that they last until your skin wears out, and then they are not nice anymore.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
On a guy, I guess a small tattoo is ok, but I prefer the skin clean. I don't have any myself, and don't want them, though sometimes I find myself attracted to girls who have lots of elaborate ones! Not sure what that says about me....

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
I love tats on a man as long as they are quality ones. It's hot! Half or full sleeves are hot!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tats don't do it for me. I always see them as a marring of natural beauty. But I can say the same about scars, nail polish, and even unnaturally colored lipstick. I can easily overlook them all, and see the natural beauty within.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
I love a man with ink as long as each piece has meaning and is well done.

Well said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaniWhore
The Human Body is God's Master Piece.

I know we abuse his work sometimes, but it is still his most accomplished work.

Who every told you that man could improve on God's work.

If you have a tasteful Tat it is no problem, but many or let me say most are not tasteful.

From my corner of paradise.

Let me check and see if I have one.dtzToEVJHiXW0YTY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love tats..love the arm sleeve one the best...but it has to be done in a flow for me .. sometimes there are no reason to them and looks like..ooo here is a good place for one and the flow is off...that is just me but i do find tats sexy..and a good pick-up line to start asking about them...
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Love all the replies. It is funny because I have two, one newer and it is more obvious and so since then I would say the attention i got from a couple different woman increased. It found it interesting
Lurker
0 likes
Tats r hot if my crush/lover/partner had them it would b an added extra for me
Lurker
0 likes
i love tattoos ! if i fancied a guy and found out he had tats, i would be even more interested in him! i dont know what it is about them, i just think they are really masculine
Lurker
0 likes
If it's nice ink it's a major turn on
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Yes, I really do like my men inked, but only if it's been done well and it's something tasteful. I would rather have no ink on a guy than patchy, badly done, crass work.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
The Linebacker
0 likes
It's not a have to thing but I like 'em! Me and my woman got us some tattoos. uh huh! yea baby!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love tattoos, im getting my first one in 5 months with my sister.