Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you feel about a trans-girl considering herself a woman?

last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I ask because I've been asked to not comment on the "ask the gals" forum because I am apparently not really a woman. I'm a n/o-MTF-TS individual, but I do live my life as a woman as much as a man, and the internet of course is a place where my body matters less. I try to stay away from topics which specifically involve female anatomy that I don't possess, but beyond that I feel that I'm more or less qualified to comment here.

I tend to comment on "ask the guys" when there is a genitalia related question or question pertaining to homosexual or bisexual individuals. I very much doubt that I will stop offering what I feel to be valid advice, but I'm curious if I've just blanketly offended half of Lush by not explaining exactly who and what I am in each posting. I would feel a little bit bad about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
who cares what others feel?

if you FEEL you are a lady....believe
Lurker
0 likes
No. You have not. You post wherever you want to post. We don't judge here. If you're an asshole, then we do. *just kidding* Sounds to me like your doing the right thing since you don't have the same bits as the woman do. But you know, to an extent what some of our feelings and/or problems are all about. Have a look at how many guys comment in that section. There's a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
To me, this shouldn't matter. Whoever told you that you couldn't post, is an ass.
0 likes
Post away. If you consider yourself a woman, then you are a woman. Don't let anyone tell you any differently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you go gurl listen to your heart not what outhers say hugs
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'm not sure what n/o means. Does that mean that you don't want an operation or that you aren't planning to get one? Are you living publicly as a woman? I gather that you identify as a woman. Sex is from the waist down, gender is from the ears up. I suppose that makes you a trans gendered woman. I really don't know much about transgendered people. The only two that I know are FTM, and the only real reason that both are not pre-op is financial. Both live as men. I personally don't know any male to female transgendered people, but it has always been my belief that if you feel like a woman trapped in a man's body, that's what you are. The fact that you're carrying the sexual organs of a man doesn't make a difference in that.

I can't imagine why anyone would tell you not to post anywhere in the forum. There aren't any rules against guys posting here are there? I think I may have posted in the Guys section before. Nobody got bent about it. Like chefkathleen said, we're not judgmental, at least the majority of us. We're here to have fun.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Go right ahead and do what you want to do..be yourself post here if you want to...people that judge you are all assholes...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Hey Centerline, whatever floats your boat. Personally speaking, I don't think you need to hang out a shingle proclaiming your sexuality to everyone (unless it makes ya feel better - that truth in advertising thing). I display my preference on my profile page for instance.

We all post in almost all the threads. Very few (as Ruthie says) get bent outta shape. If they do, fuck'em & the horse they rode in on.

I tend to stay away from answering polls or pointed questions such as: How many guys have you fucked in one night? or Compare the warm flush of sperm in your rectum to: or Do you want to whore out your wife? Primarily because I'm not married, not gay, bi or female...but I do like to read the replies from my fellow Lushies.

Quote by chefkathleen
No. You have not. You post wherever you want to post. We don't judge here. If you're an asshole, then we do. *just kidding*

If you're a smart ass, that may well work in your favor. This place is crammed full with asshole lovers.

Quote by CoopsRuthie
I can't imagine why anyone would tell you not to post anywhere in the forum. There aren't any rules against guys posting here are there? I think I may have posted in the Guys section before. Nobody got bent about it. Like chefkathleen said, we're not judgmental, at least the majority of us. We're here to have fun.

We've run off most of the judgmental fucktwerps.

Welcome to Lush, embrace the community to your level of comfort. Our forum comments may place a target on us all, and sometimes that could be a very good thing, other times.......pffft (such is life)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I post in Ask the Gals frequently. I usually wait for a while to let women answer the questions first. Women post in Ask the Guys frequently, so it's only fair. But your issue is really one of qualification to post as a woman. As long as there's a disclaimer of your true nature in your profile, anybody that complains is just being a little too fussy.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always thought everyone was welcome everywhere on lush unless you were an asshole or violoted Lush policies. And as far as I know being a transexual is NOT a violation.

Women post in "ask the guys" and Men post in "ask the gals" all the time. And I am sure if there was a section called "Ask the Transexual" both mena nd women would post there too.

If anyone here told you that you cant post in "ask the gals" I would send in a formal complaint to the powers to be. People here gotten repremanded for so many more trivial things than discrimination and that is what that is.

So I am assuming you are pre-op and havent gone all the way yet. Do you plan on finishing it or staying as you are now? If am wrong about this, please forgive me.

I am sure most of us here will accept you as you are, dont let the few (well maybe more than a few, lol) assholes turn you off to this great site!!!
Lurker
0 likes
First, before I forget,

Thanks to all of you for the support. I was pretty sure that's the response I would get, but it's very gratifying nonetheless. Even in the rest of the queer community there's not a lot of acceptance of the trans folks, and amongst the trans community, there's not a lot for me.

Since a couple of you asked, n/o means non-operative. It means that I don't intend to transition surgically or hormonally until certain criteria and problems regarding both my life and the transition process itself are met/resolved. That may mean I do not transition in my lifetime. I distinguish myself from being transgender because if all of those criteria were met, I would transition physically, but do not refer to myself as pre-op, or permanent pre-op, because I'm not actively preparing for it, yet I still hope I might one day be able to. I just don't believe the physical transition is complete enough to merit my changing bodies given the problems it presents. I'm a singer, amongst other things.

I present as a man publicly in most cases, but take drag more seriously than entertainment when I do it. I juggle pronouns quite a bit. My profile gets into more detail, but apparently I'm feeling talkative on the subject for the moment. There's usually something I'm doing or wearing that makes it obvious if you're looking, but as far as I knew I was just an exceptionally queer man for the first twenty-three years or so of my life, and as a result I got comfortable in the body, but I know at my core that I am a woman. For CoopsRuthie, I don't feel like a woman 'trapped' in a man's body, per se. Trapped is a word I don't really feel describes me because I have come to terms with what I am on the outside and how to deal with it. On my profile it says that I'm a sort of an abstract flux, and it's true. There are times that rather than feel awkward, I embrace the masculine attributes of my personality, but even though I have a male body I feel more like a woman embracing her trans side than anything else. That's part of why even other trans individuals don't tend to know what to make of me. I kind of like it that way, but sometimes it's nice to fit in, which is why I think that being good at blending in has actually become part of my sexuality at this point.

Apparently I felt like a little rant. Thanks, Lush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck what the rest of the world thinks. I have some great friends who are TG. Go with who you are...not simply the physical body with which you were born.
Would you like fries with that?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm fine with it as long as your fine with me considering myself a kitty! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
No problem, Sprite.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
As a Bi male I completely support you on this. Feel free to let your heart and desire roam and present yourself however you feel is right for you. This is lush, judging others harshly based on their sexuality is not well taken here.