Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : should women be allowed to be topless in public?
Choice Votes Statistics
Hell yes!!! 80 49 %
Yes, in certain places 64 39 %
No 19 11 %

should women be allowed to be topless in public? Options · View
thacool101
Posted: Sunday, September 02, 2012 9:50:29 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/1/2011
Posts: 106
Location: Long Beach , United States
hell yeah
1ball
Posted: Sunday, September 02, 2012 10:40:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
Warlock wrote:
My apologies to FantasyFiction and others for seemingly hijacking this discussion by jousting with 1Ball.


It was a poll. I don't see how it could be hijacked by a discussion of the right of women to go topless in public when it was started with a reference to a protest about the right of women to go topless in public.

Quote:
while you continue to trumpet the bare-breast movement as an individual right, I think most people see it as a high school keg party Hustler magazine fantasy.. boobies.. yawn!!


It really doesn't matter how they see it, as long as the belief that it's safe to just limit freedom for any old dumbass reason is given the public examination it takes to remind governments that laws that are not based on sound principles will cause societal friction. Just as Prohibition did. Just as laws against drugs are doing. Just as double standards inevitably do in those cases where they create an underclass.

Quote:
as for reasons to consider not going topless as a practice I would think line of employment such as heavy machinery.. jobs that require focus or attention.. or parent/teacher meetings at your child's school..


Ah, now we're going into the workspaces of private companies where it might even make sense to require the wearing of some form of armor plating and we're pretending that's somehow relevant to this discussion? Sheesh.

And parent teacher meetings? I've never heard of a school that didn't have a dress code for the teachers and I doubt many moms are gonna need a law to keep them from hangin' out the hooters while they talk with little Johnny's surrogate parents. The more you try, the deeper you dig.

Quote:
further you keep citing the Constitution and governmental excess as a valid marker in your argument regarding rights..


Ever heard the expression, "It's a free country."? What do you think that means (despite how wrong it often is)? It means that we start with the ideals and principles of freedom and add just enough regulation to protect us and enforce the rights we have. That's because we know that being free of arbitrary and capricious rules and regulations that serve only to control for the sake of some ideology that some wish to impose on all is better than succumbing to that imposition.

Quote:
I believe I have answered and defused all of your arguments earlier..


So, you believe you can just make the claim that you've defused arguments based on principles, in favor of arguments based on such simple sophomoric platitudes as "the gals just have to take one for the team on this" and pretend that you've offered valid arguments? That's hilarious. Lfunny


My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
bigdaddy5980
Posted: Sunday, September 02, 2012 11:59:01 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 8/8/2012
Posts: 9
Location: Columbia Gorge, United States
If men can then yes women can. there are men that you see topless that you want to burn the image out of your head and I am sure it would be the same for women.....course that guy had pretty big moobs not sure if it was a guy or a chick...lol boobieflash2
Warlock
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 12:26:20 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2012
Posts: 198
Location: Where I need to be right now, United States
Sheesh 1ball.. you really need a hobby.. ok.. one last lesson and then the book is closed.. your manner of debate is an old high school technique whereby you break out smaller points and attack them rather than address the bigger picture.. it was called distraction of facts.. you've made several claims that are either incorrect or misleading.. however it doesn't really matter because your main goal in all of this is to see more boobies on the sidewalk in front of your apartment.. and on a site that is specifically adult and sexual in content you'll have minimal opposition.. certainly not from me anyways.. I've made my point clear in every post just as PersonalAssistant did.. however you seem bent on inciting debate where there is none.. I think we both believe in the same thing.. just for different reasons.. what say we leave it at that?
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 1:20:26 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,102
surely it is a matter of choice and everyone has a right to do what they want as long as they are not physically hurting someone else
1ball
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 10:01:33 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
Warlock wrote:
Sheesh 1ball.. you really need a hobby..


I have plenty of hobbies. Unfortunately for you, one of the them is detecting contradictions and pointing them out to the people who employ them. I do this so they can do what rational people do when they discover that their belief is a contradiction, admit it and change their mind. Some people like having the opportunity to rid their beliefs of contradictions. Others binky.


My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Warlock
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 10:47:15 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2012
Posts: 198
Location: Where I need to be right now, United States
1ball wrote:


I have plenty of hobbies. Unfortunately for you, one of the them is detecting contradictions and pointing them out to the people who employ them. I do this so they can do what rational people do when they discover that their belief is a contradiction, admit it and change their mind. Some people like having the opportunity to rid their beliefs of contradictions. Others binky.


hahahaha... I don't know how you got all pumped up with yourself but nothing surprises me anymore.. I think it's important for your growth as a person to understand that people don't owe you an explanation about how they drink their coffee in the morning.. much less justify or explain their positions on larger issues.. it's obvious you feel that you have a calling to encourage discussion for the sake of informative socialization but to be blunt you are merely oppositional and argumentative.. and your constant prattle is akin to listening to tennis shoes in a dryer.. I think you might have a lot to say.. but whether or not people will listen depends on how you present it.. it's a harsh world out there my friend.. in here we play nice.. 'nuff said...
1ball
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 10:58:53 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
Warlock wrote:


hahahaha... I don't know how you got all pumped up with yourself but nothing surprises me anymore.. I think it's important for your growth as a person to understand that people don't owe you an explanation about how they drink their coffee in the morning.. much less justify or explain their positions on larger issues.. it's obvious you feel that you have a calling to encourage discussion for the sake of informative socialization but to be blunt you are merely oppositional and argumentative.. and your constant prattle is akin to listening to tennis shoes in a dryer.. I think you might have a lot to say.. but whether or not people will listen depends on how you present it.. it's a harsh world out there my friend.. in here we play nice.. 'nuff said...


binky

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Gramps
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 1:20:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/15/2007
Posts: 288
Location: Anna Maria Island, United States
Enough said. Yes, a time and place for everything ...+



Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Gramps
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 1:22:38 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/15/2007
Posts: 288
Location: Anna Maria Island, United States



nough said. Yes, a time and place for everything ...+


Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
sprite
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 2:55:30 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,567
Location: My Tower, United States
i like powedered donuts with Orange juice. Regaeman Man
Warlock
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 3:01:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2012
Posts: 198
Location: Where I need to be right now, United States
sprite wrote:
i like powedered donuts with Orange juice. Regaeman Man



lol.. perfect.... sunny
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 3:13:47 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,102
Why not
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:01:19 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,212
Location: Cakeland, United States
If I didn't know better, I'd say that one of our recent Lushoids, was actually an ACLU attorney, masquerading as just another old white guy on the internet.

Fortunately, I can decipher trolls pretty quickly.

PA - you've tried to simplify your position to the point where even a high school student who is barely passing his classes enough to get promoted to the next grade every year, would be able to understand. It's telling that that person was able to understand another female poster's response of: NO - while he harangued you for your NO reply, don't you think

PA, even you, as articulate as you often are, cannot dumb your replies down enough to satisfy the purposeful trolls. Some of us here are just dickheads. Like me for example. At least I own it (Elit, take note here - you pulled a dickish move and were called for doing so, own it...Brother. Enjoy your dickishness!) I do

Personally, I think women should have the right to walk around with their torso uncovered, just as much as men are...wherever men are allowed to do so. Do I wish to see it?

No

But I don't wish to impinge on someone's rights either. You go down that road and then it's easy to start outlawing rights which may someday really affect me and you in ways that we don't first intend or clearly realize until it is upon us.

There are places now, where you cannot gain entry unless you are 'properly attired'. I can deal with that. I either outfit myself with suit coat and tie and appropriate attire, to gain admission.... or - I choose to remain shirtless, wearing cut off jean shorts, sandals and drinking my beer straight out of the keg, at my own party where there is no dress code. Nudity is allowed, full or partial.

Likewise, there are places where you can enter completely nude and conduct all manner of relaxing affairs. Can we go to the amusement park and ride roller coasters in the nude?

I dunno of any clothing optional or strictly nude only amusement parks.

I wouldn't want to walk around just anyplace, showing off my non-six pack abs and floppy moobs, but then again...I have a bit of vanity (imagine that).

Can you imagine how you'd 'feel' not think...that comes after the initial feeling aspect has occurred - if you were to enter a public swimming pool where 98% of the participants were sporting bikinis, one piece suits, and the traditional male swim trunks (with the occasional guy who should not be wearing a speedo) .... everyone getting along just fine...only to then watch a handsome couple enter the pool area and dive into the water, fully dressed.

1st - you feel something about that. Then you might actually think about it.

The Think Tank.... lmfao

THIS is what you wanted, DD, Damon, LadyX (and others)...

PA & Warlock... you cannot dumb it down enough. Seriously. Some people are either too far gone (on purpose) or their elevator is stuck between floors.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 7:40:00 PM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 2,752
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Wellmademale .... that was refreshing and on the mark I am sure!!

Kinda looks like that stopped the "badgering".

3601

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

* * * * * *
"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 8:21:32 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,567
Location: My Tower, United States
what was this thread about anyways? oh, right - waffles vs pancakes. i prefer waffles. :)
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 8:37:52 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,102
sprite wrote:
what was this thread about anyways? oh, right - waffles vs pancakes. i prefer waffles. :)


I don't know, pancakes have a certain. .. .fluffiness that waffles just can't touch, except when you make them ^_^
MrNudiePants
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 9:13:13 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 2,067
Location: United States
sprite wrote:
what was this thread about anyways? oh, right - waffles vs pancakes. i prefer waffles. :)


I prefer waffles, but I actually make much better pancakes. Funny old world, ain't it?

1ball
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:10:47 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
PersonalAssistant wrote:
Kinda looks like that stopped the "badgering".


What badgering? There were just questions going unanswered. Why are so many people afraid to answer questions about their beliefs? Why do some people take offense at being asked to explain the basis for their opinions? Is there something there that has to stay hidden? Slipperywhenwet didn't have a problem with answering. She was delightfully honest.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Warlock
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:15:22 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2012
Posts: 198
Location: Where I need to be right now, United States
sprite wrote:
what was this thread about anyways? oh, right - waffles vs pancakes. i prefer waffles. :)


I prefer crepes.. light and soft.. filled with sour cream, strawberries and brown sugar.. mmmmmmm..
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:20:58 PM

Rank: Penguin Wrangler

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 3,999
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
1ball wrote:


What badgering? There were just questions going unanswered. Why are so many people afraid to answer questions about their beliefs? Why do some people take offense at being asked to explain the basis for their opinions? Is there something there that has to stay hidden? Slipperywhenwet didn't have a problem with answering. She was delightfully honest.


I think it's because everyone shouldn't HAVE to explain their opinions if they don't want to. You can go around demanding answers for everything you may or may not agree with, but no one's required to indulge you. Why not take an opinion for what it is without starting a debate and making mountains out of molehills? I understand that debating is healthy and important. But not every single thing requires an explanation or a rebuttal. It just gets tiresome. And honestly, in the grand scheme of things, what exactly are you trying to prove?

I answered your questions because I WANTED to. But that may not be the case for everyone. And they have the right.

And Sprite, I prefer pancakes. Waffles complicate things.eat f-hihi



We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:52:27 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,588
Location: Burrowed, Norway
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


I think it's because everyone shouldn't HAVE to explain their opinions if they don't want to. You can go around demanding answers for everything you may or may not agree with, but no one's required to indulge you. Why not take an opinion for what it is without starting a debate and making mountains out of molehills? I understand that debating is healthy and important. But not every single thing requires an explanation or a rebuttal. It just gets tiresome. And honestly, in the grand scheme of things, what exactly are you trying to prove?

I answered your questions because I WANTED to. But that may not be the case for everyone. And they have the right.

And Sprite, I prefer pancakes. Waffles complicate things.eat f-hihi



I agree that we can't demand that everybody clarify their opinion, but when you enter a debate about something then for the sake of the debate you should clarify it. What's the point of posting in a debateforum in such a way that people can't understand it? It does nothing else than rack up your post numbers. It is just as pointless as if I posted a reply in Norwegian dialect that's so thick that it would make Google translate shut down in disbelief.

And WMM, I was very well aware of her saying no to topless, I was more curious as to WHY she was no.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 7:53:54 AM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,656
Location: United States
Here's another effective way to avoid the never-ending badgering of follow-up questions: stop creating the follow-up posts that elicit them. In the case of this thread, it would be one thing if two or three posters in here were continually goading members for days after their one and only post. But when a member comes back time after time with additional posts that don't answer direct questions, then it's a bit of a stretch for them to claim they're being badgered. When one stops communicating, the back-and-forth is dead, and everyone moves on.

When a debate bores or annoys me, I usually either pick a new thread or go do something else entirely. I agree that the exchanges in here can get a little tedious and pedantic at times, but that's more a function of my mood at the time, not a problem with this forum. This is the designated place for explaining ones self. Nobody forces us to engage in the first place, or in countless follow-ups.
1ball
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:11:48 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/13/2011
Posts: 970
Location: United States
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
I think it's because everyone shouldn't HAVE to explain their opinions if they don't want to. You can go around demanding answers for everything you may or may not agree with, but no one's required to indulge you. Why not take an opinion for what it is without starting a debate and making mountains out of molehills? I understand that debating is healthy and important. But not every single thing requires an explanation or a rebuttal. It just gets tiresome. And honestly, in the grand scheme of things, what exactly are you trying to prove? eat f-hihi


Am I wrong in thinking this topic is about a matter of public policy and that public policy discussion is part of what this Think Tank forum was designed for? And can't discussion include a back and forth exchange of ideas? I don't see how this topic could not be a public policy issue, considering it's about what half the population would be allowed to do. An opinion expressed about a matter of public policy competes in the public policy discussion arena. It's automatically valid as a topic of discussion but it isn't automatically valid as a policy because it could be a bad policy. It becomes a public policy proposal open for discussion. Questioning apparent contradictions is how they get resolved. It's how people who want to have their cake and eat it too decide whether they have an opinion suitable for public policy or whether they simply expressed an opinion that they didn't think through well enough to make suitable for public policy. By asking questions, I'm trying to understand, in case I've missed something crucial, how people can justify an opinion that women should not be allowed to do something men can do.

As for what I'm trying to prove, I'm trying to satisfy myself that I haven't missed a crucial piece of understanding, that there isn't something valuable that I've failed to consider. If I've missed something crucial, I want to know about it. If I believe in a contradiction, I want to fix that so I can be an informed person rather than a person whose feelings can be manipulated into causing bad decisions.

What I seem to be gathering is that some people think it's unfriendly and confrontational to ask direct questions about opinions, no matter how contradictory the opinions are to equal rights or other sane public policy. That makes this really a feel tank and not a think tank. They get support from other people who are afraid to answer questions about their public policy beliefs. Some guy who apparently thinks he's well made can't even answer the question of who owns his life. Another guy prattles on with useless apples to oranges comparisons to the private sector and platitudes about going along to get along. People babble about other things having nothing to do with the issue in an apparent attempt to avoid thinking critically. All because someone can't clearly state either "No it shouldn't be illegal because it should be an equal right" or "Yes it should be illegal despite the double standard because...."

And as for making mountains out of molehills, this is just a discussion in a tiny little piece of a big website. Anybody who thinks it's unimportant is free to ignore it.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:44:08 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,567
Location: My Tower, United States
LadyX wrote:
Here's another effective way to avoid the never-ending badgering of follow-up questions: stop creating the follow-up posts that elicit them. In the case of this thread, it would be one thing if two or three posters in here were continually goading members for days after their one and only post. But when a member comes back time after time with additional posts that don't answer direct questions, then it's a bit of a stretch for them to claim they're being badgered. When one stops communicating, the back-and-forth is dead, and everyone moves on.

When a debate bores or annoys me, I usually either pick a new thread or go do something else entirely. I agree that the exchanges in here can get a little tedious and pedantic at times, but that's more a function of my mood at the time, not a problem with this forum. This is the designated place for explaining ones self. Nobody forces us to engage in the first place, or in countless follow-ups.


you never took a stand on waffles vs pancakes, Lady X. Obviously, your purposefully trying to goad me into resorting to french toast or, even possibly, the hybrid waffle-cakes (or is it panffles?). oh, and it just occurred to me that blintzes and crepes shouldn't have been left out of the original equation... dammit!
elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:03:22 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,588
Location: Burrowed, Norway
sprite wrote:


you never took a stand on waffles vs pancakes, Lady X. Obviously, your purposefully trying to goad me into resorting to french toast or, even possibly, the hybrid waffle-cakes (or is it panffles?). oh, and it just occurred to me that blintzes and crepes shouldn't have been left out of the original equation... dammit!


Segregating crepes and blintzes out of your question? Now that sounds rather dodgy to me. I think it's borderline racism!!!!

Look at all the crepes fan going crybaby now.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:12:38 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,212
Location: Cakeland, United States
1ball wrote:


That makes this really a feel tank and not a think tank.


You feel strongly about those things you think you have to cram down everyone else's throat. If you didn't feel, you wouldn't be eager to show us all how damned intelligent, logical and omnipresent you are. Therefore your argument is again, based upon another falsehood.

You can't separate thought from emotions, it's where thought originates to begin with. Don't be such a stubborn dolt.

1ball wrote:


They get support from other people who are afraid to answer questions about their public policy beliefs.


You enjoy your clique of groupies as well. Hell, you're their mouthpiece, partner...and you relish it (another emotion you often shine with, while pretending you're simply being a thoughtful, logical, intelligent man with all the answers).

1ball wrote:

Some guy who apparently thinks he's well made can't even answer the question of who owns his life.


I don't really feel a need to justify my chosen screen name to you, but it isn't because of what you first feel, and then think it is. One could wonder what this 1Ball thing is all about, but in point of fact...I'm rather apathetic about it. You have your reason(s) and I could give a fuck. I could also give a shit if I answer any of your half baked questions or posts, but I choose to answer this one.

You're a big feeling, insult tossing fuckstick. And in 52 years of my life on this planet, there's two ways to deal with turds like you. Ignore or confront. You don't get to choose for me what I choose to do for myself. Much as you'd like to dictate terms and agreements and create realities, no matter how wrong headed they might be or full of BS your emotion laden thoughts might be.

You have probably been this way all of your life... At least you're honest in that aspect. This isn't 'show' for you.

This is exactly how you are in the real world. And I bet that's really worked well for you. evil4

1ball wrote:

Another guy prattles on with useless apples to oranges comparisons to the private sector and platitudes about going along to get along. People babble about other things having nothing to do with the issue in an apparent attempt to avoid thinking critically. All because someone can't clearly state either "No it shouldn't be illegal because it should be an equal right" or "Yes it should be illegal despite the double standard because...."


You're that guy I've seen at various venues, typically a pool hall/sports bar...who figures he is surrounded by just enough of his own little gaggle of coathangers, that he can spout off with authority on every topic that might be raised, over a friendly game of 8-Ball. Why? Cuz you've got all the answers and everyone else needs to know where they are wrong, because you are there to help set them on the right path.

Pretty soon the pool game ends and 90% of the people migrate back away from that pool table, near where you've set up residence, surrounded by your worshiping flock.

Everyone got tired of your shit about 15 minutes after you got started dishing it out. Except for those who need to have their own thoughts reinforced, those who need to be led somewhere, convinced that they are not alone in their few whack thoughts - but you'll even argue (eventually) with even them...just to set them in line again and remind them, who is the boss, the leader. The 1 Ball.

The straw which stirs the drink in your congregation. You've always been this.

And I've always never had a congregation nor felt the desire to nurture one. I recognize people like you instantly.

1ball wrote:

And as for making mountains out of molehills, this is just a discussion in a tiny little piece of a big website. Anybody who thinks it's unimportant is free to ignore it.


When stray cats shit in my sand box, I feel a need to scoop 'em out and keep the playground clean and fun for myself and everyone else. Sometimes I allow it to accumulate, thinking others might feel like garbage duty too. Lo and behold...

Other's actually have!

This is how I feel, and then think, and then...state.

You do the same thing and call it something else. And that's yet just a little nugget of your dishonest poo.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:17:35 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,567
Location: My Tower, United States
elitfromnorth wrote:


Segregating crepes and blintzes out of your question? Now that sounds rather dodgy to me. I think it's borderline racism!!!!

Look at all the crepes fan going crybaby now.


i made a poll and included them!

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm911217_Waffles-vs-the-world.aspx#911217

see? i DO pay attentions!
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:24:35 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,567
Location: My Tower, United States
WellMadeMale wrote:


a little nugget of your dishonest poo.


great line. you should name an album that, if you ever put together a band. :)
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:31:21 AM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,656
Location: United States
sprite wrote:


you never took a stand on waffles vs pancakes, Lady X. Obviously, your purposefully trying to goad me into resorting to french toast or, even possibly, the hybrid waffle-cakes (or is it panffles?). oh, and it just occurred to me that blintzes and crepes shouldn't have been left out of the original equation... dammit!


Fine, you want to back me into a corner? You want to put me on the spot? Okay, you win.

Waffles are for shady untrustworthy people of questionable character. Have you ever heard a double-talking politician get described as "pancaking" on the critical issues of our time? Didn't think so, super ripped-tshirt girl.

Boom! That just happened.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.