Login

Posting GIFs on your page

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When guys post a GIF on your wall, is this a turn on or not? It seems like I would want to know you better or whether you like anal sex before posting a clip of some guy banging a girl up the ass. Help enlighten me on this! Thoughts?
Lurker
0 likes
I love getting gifs, but yes, I do think the person needs to know someone better. The pics of girls I have are not the type of women I'm in to at all....
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Getting a pic or GIF on your wall is like a fun little present. The content of them doesn't bother me and I'm not easily offended. I don't have to be specifically 'into' whatever they're depicting either. For example... WellMadeMale just posted a GIF on my wall of about 3lbs of gummie-worms being pushed out of a girl's gaping asshole. Would I be into this in real life? Uhmm... no. But he knows I'll appreciate the shock value. I see some of these GIFs as more 'sexually educational'... and nice to know that there are still some kink limits that even I wouldn't think of crossing. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's important to be careful what you're posting, but as long as you aren't being offensive intentionally or through neglecting to think about it, you're pretty much okay. I keep away from the posting all together, but that's neither here nor there, I suppose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's really nice to get a pic or gif on your wall. I think it's only polite to get to know the person and only post something the would enjoy. Plus obeying the rules here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The people who normally post on my wall are friends and they know what type of things I like. Sometimes it may be of something that will turn me on. Sometimes something that is shocking (I may not be into it but find it interstesting). Sometimes the intent is to make me laugh. Sometimes me and a friend try to out do each other. And I try to post pics that In know my friends will appreciate too. But in general its all good fun.

But I would never post a pic on the wall of someone I didnt already know and I would expect the same in return. As a matter of fact,oOnly friends are allowed to post on my wall.