Putting things down there that you shouldn't

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Tonight, my wife said her pussy lips where swollen. Well, I got this stupid idea of taking this roll on pain stick and touching her pussy with it. I even managed to touch her ass. Well that was a mistake. Her pussy started REALLY burning. I said, well that can't hurt too bad. Its suppose to be numbing. So, in turn I touched my dick with it. I then fully understood what she meant. Now I lay here naked tonight with the pain finally easing.

I have a question, have you ever put something around or in your pussy that you shouldn't have? If so, what was it?

Am I the only stupid person out there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by corne
Tonight, my wife said her pussy lips where swollen. Well, I got this stupid idea of taking this roll on pain stick and touching her pussy with it. I even managed to touch her ass. Well that was a mistake. Her pussy started REALLY burning. I said, well that can't hurt too bad. Its suppose to be numbing. So, in turn I touched my dick with it. I then fully understood what she meant. Now I lay here naked tonight with the pain finally easing.

I have a question, have you ever put something around or in your pussy that you shouldn't have? If so, what was it?

The last sentence pretty much somes it up ... stupid! Off to the doctors you should both go to get some medical advice. To answer your question anything that touched my pussy was meant to be there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg your poor wife...had a lover use something he said was to make my sensations better..didnt ask..smelled like ben gay felt LIKE acid!!!

that area is so delicate....& even so called organic oil can cause at least a rash at most a nasty infection

err on the cautious side for down there fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz

The last sentence pretty much somes it up ... stupid! Off to the doctors you should both go to get some medical advice. To answer your question anything that touched my pussy was meant to be there!

And people wonder why the cost of healthcare is so high. If the pain goes away with time and there's no obvious burn or rash, there's no need for a trip to the clinic. You know what the cause was and unless you really are stupid you won't do that again. And I'd be surprised if there was a woman in the US who hadn't heard of Vagisil.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Down where?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES, My ex-husbands cock!! OK not really true or I wouldnt have my wonderful daughters!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by corne

If your tongue was swollen, would you have used that too? Come one, use your head, as Tom Hanks said, "Thats the lump 3ft above your ass"
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
actually, i use ginger on my... sensitive parts... yes, it does burn... that's kind of the point for me... not recommended, btw, for everyone.... [see figging, for further information on this practice].

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite
actually, i use ginger on my... sensitive parts... yes, it does burn... that's kind of the point for me... not recommended, btw, for everyone.... [see figging, for further information on this practice].

I agree with Sprite - if you want the burning sensation, ginger root is a good choice. It does dissipate eventually, or if its too much you can hit the shower or use a frozen glass dildo or ice-cubes to offset (and add to) the feeling. If you're looking for things like burning/numbing sensations, I would go all organic (ginger) or get some numbing balm from a sex toy shop (Kama Sutra makes a good one) that's meant for sex-play use.

Example:
http://www.kamasutra.com/pleasure-balm-prolonging-gel.html
* I've used the pleasure balm on my clit as well so it's good for both girls/guys and can be fun as a change of sensation when having sex and/or playing.

You have to be really careful with using things that aren't meant for sex-play. You can harm yourself (sensitive skin) and as well - insertion of food items into a female can cause infections because they can disturb the natural PH in the vagina - especially sugars.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're actually looking for a burning sensation, pickle juice with either garlic or jalapeno pepper essence in it will do. And honey will help to undo.

But personally, if I wouldn't touch it to the corner of my eye, I wouldn't touch it to my pink skin.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I was once at a dinner party where we all worked on the preparation. One guy forgot to wash his hands during the entire time between chopping these bizarre experimental hybrid peppers and and fingering his girlfriend. She was in the shower for about two hours with a cold sprayer crying. It would have been the saddest thing ever if she hadn't been able to find it as funny as most of the jerks who were at that party.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CenterLine
I was once at a dinner party where we all worked on the preparation. One guy forgot to wash his hands during the entire time between chopping these bizarre experimental hybrid peppers and and fingering his girlfriend. She was in the shower for about two hours with a cold sprayer crying. It would have been the saddest thing ever if she hadn't been able to find it as funny as most of the jerks who were at that party.

Pepper juice can be pretty bad even without being bizarre experimental and hybrid. Something about honey calms it down much better than cold water. Might be the vitamin E.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CenterLine

I can relate to this. My boyfriend enjoys eating raw jalapenos and forgot to wash his hands after, and I instantly felt the effects. Not fun. But I have to say we had a good laugh about it afterwards.