Circumcised?

last reply
103 replies
14.5k views
1 watcher
8 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are you circumcised? Do you prefer it? If the cock wasn't circumcised would you bother?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well i am not circumcxised
Lurker
0 likes
Is this a question? A poll? What's going on with this thread?

You can't really drop a one word question with no post and expect to get a thorough or accurate range of answers. What is it you'd like to know about circumcision?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Affirmative.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
roger that...
Lurker
0 likes
I'm circumcised. The thought of not being seems weird to me. I can only imagine that the inside gets kind of nasty from time to time for those who are not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and glad for it!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes!!
Lurker
0 likes
I am and had high prise from the ladies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, thank God
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
YES!!!
Lurker
0 likes
From as long as I can remember ... and Yes smile
Lurker
0 likes
I am, yes. I think it is fine and honestly would not want to not be.
Lurker
0 likes
As a female, may I speak from a spectators point of view, particularly as men usually only get to see one cock - their own - whereas I have seen many. I prefer to see and hold and suck a circumcised cock which to my mind is altogether more hygienic and pleasant to look at than all those rolls of foreskin Plus I find a circumcised man can last much longer before nature makes him ejaculate.

Problem is, in England few men are circumcised except for the Jewish population, so in past times I've had to forsake the luxuries of having a circumcised guy. Fortunately, my present b/f is cut and I'm hoping his circumcised cock will be the only one I'm ever likely to see in the future.
Lurker
1 like
Debates on this go nowhere, but may I still point out that the hygiene argument is inherently fucked. If you use being circumcised as an excuse to not wash your genitals, then you're not hygienic, are you?

Plus I wouldn't want to imagine having to lube myself up every time I want to masturbate. How does masturbation even work without foreskin, I will never know.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
Debates on this go nowhere, but may I still point out that the hygiene argument is inherently fucked. If you use being circumcised as an excuse to not wash your genitals, then you're not hygienic, are you?

Plus I wouldn't want to imagine having to lube myself up every time I want to masturbate. How does masturbation even work without foreskin, I will never know.

If I may address those issues.....

The idea that circumcised men don't wash their dicks is not quite accurate. The truth is though, that it is a lot easier for them to keep their entire package clean. This is not a slam, or an insult to uncircumcised men, but a fact. It is similar to how extremely overweight people CAN keep themselves clean and not all smell or are unclean, but the truth is that the folds tend to generate things that others simply don't have to deal with on a daily basis. So we tend to see certain things concerning cleanliness with them.... same as with uncircumcised men. I am sure there are plenty of uncircumcised men that keep themselves in top shape, but it seems that a lot of women tend to voice their displeasure about that aspect. So it is what it is.

Oh and yes, I am sure there are some nasty circumcised men out there too. But we are talking generalities here, based on proven things seen.. it is NOT advocating one or the other though.

As for having to lube up to masturbate... The skin on a circumcised penis does move. You can in most cases grab in the middle of the shaft and move your hand up and down while the skin moves WITH your hand. The skin is not like the skin on, let's say, your finger. Even a fully stiff cock will allow the skin (in most cases) to move enough to not need lubrication to masturbate. In fact in most cases (myself speaking) I don't use lube to masturbate with.

So..... now you know.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, if you want to get oral sex then you had better keep your package clean. It's no rocket science, but not everyone seems to get that. And I doubt that's got much to do with circumcision. Regarding women's perceptions, it also depends on where you ask the question; most women in Europe will find circumcised penises strange, while the opposite may be true for America. I'm not sure why it's a big deal because they look exactly the same when erect, that is most of the time when women come in contact with them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
Of course, if you want to get oral sex then you had better keep your package clean. It's no rocket science, but not everyone seems to get that. And I doubt that's got much to do with circumcision. Regarding women's perceptions, it also depends on where you ask the question; most women in Europe will find circumcised penises strange, while the opposite may be true for America. I'm not sure why it's a big deal because they look exactly the same when erect, that is most of the time when women come in contact with them.

I know of many girls and women here in England. Not one finds a circumcised cock strange or repulsive. Also, my b/f does not need lube for masturbation as there is still some skin remaining. Plus - and you've obviously only ever seen your own - many uncircumcised guys have so much foreskin even during erection it doesn't peel back. All it then serves to do is irritate my vaginal walls - and if the guy can't retract his foreskin then how does he keep whats inside clean?.

If he can't retract it no way is he having sex with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator

Valid points for the most part, yes. But I will add that if in a relationship, fully erect is not the most of the time a partner will come in contact with (or see) a penis.... unless you never shower with or around, don't get dressed around the partner, etc. And not all circumcised/uncircumcised penis DO look the same when erect. Just like not all circumcised penis' look like all circumcised penis'. There is a wide range of looks, sizes, shapes, etc. in both.

But yes, depending on where you live, what you think about and expect from a penis will vary. It is all good. I don't see anyone lacking for a good penis, unless there are NO men where they live.

For me it is much like breast size, height, weight, body shape, and other physical attributes. There really isn't any true "debate", simply preferences and desires. Spice of life and all......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Circumcised is for eating, uncircumcised is for intercourse. but thats just my opinion and 7 is heaven, 8 is a no date. thats why Id like to have a threesome, get one of each.ivgUxRi12xFrOk8f
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I'm circumcised! I didn't have a choice, but Happy with what I havesmile Wow Leiza350, Love the way you think! You must be a Cool Chick;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't remember if I read it, or if it was In some Class ("Circumcision reduces the chances of contracting STDs') So do rubbers!As for the question .YES some time ago..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I most times don't need to lubricate to masturbate. In fact most times I don't. I enjoy dry masturbation the best esp. since I precum a lot.

As to the thing of all cocks looking a like when hard, I have been with several uncut men in my lifetime and several of them when even erect still had enough skin you couldn't see the head of the cock.

And yes I have seen both types of cock where the owner was more hygenic than another. Had nothing to do with whether they were cut or uncut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everybody has their own technique for masturbating anyway whether they are cut or uncut...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
over the years i have discussed with a number of women they all say much the same uncut lmore fun for playing and handjobs cut got the vote for oral intercourse didnt make much difference this is about 12 mature women one didnt know the difference greatfun explaining ! i am cut
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was circumcised when I was very young, before I can remember. In fact, I've never seen an uncut cock in the flesh. I've seen very few dicks at all (most of them at a local production of Hair). I don't have a particular preference in cut v. uncut in guy partners, and if I ever have boys, I would consider leaving them uncut. After all, I think it's their decision more than it is mine.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes I am. But I wouldn't recommend anyone getting it done now. I was clipped as a baby and didn't walk for a year afterwards.