If you Busted a peeping tom

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you discovered a neighbour had been peeking through your bedroom window to see you undressed would you confront them or pretend you didn't know and let it continue?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
depends on the neighbor - my next door neighbor is my best friend and sometimes lover, and knowing her, she'd make sure i was aware of her peeping and most likely i'd put on a show for her and then invite her in for cookies.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Sprit says. I have a Loft in a near by city, and I know I am being watched and just lover it.

If I am at home I still would love it if I did not feel threatened.
Lurker
0 likes
Holy deep fuck sticks Batman!~ I need to move, this retirement center has nothing to peep! Where you ladies live?
Lurker
0 likes
We would be having words, he (or she) and I.

That's my first reaction at any rate. I have a very strict interpretation of my rights regarding privacy. On the other hand, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. In all realism though, I believe I would make sure they knew I knew, and make sure they stopped. If it's somebody who's walking down the street and catches me walking around naked, then I don't mind if they stop for a minute to look, but somebody routinely checking on me? That's not okay.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I would be pissed off... unless the person doing the watching was hot... and even then, it might be a fine line. I value my privacy.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Call the cops.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends who was doing the peeping, and how she/he was peeping. If they were watching me from their windows, and I had left my curtains open it would be one thing. If they had come into my yard, and did something to allow them to spy it would be another issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends If you feel threatened as in there at your window and you dont know them.
. Get your gun and call the police or if you are in a 20 story building and Know some one watches you with a telescope.not much you can do besides closeing your drapes I have lived in a high rise and used my own telescope. Seeing others looking at me was a turn on .At times i would put my sub thru her or him thru there paces.Later getting a thumbs up from a guy that lives a block away.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Call the cops.

That. And notify the boyfriend, pronto.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Circumstances and context would certainly determine my response. However, as a mom, I would always err on the side of caution. Doing nothing could eventually endanger my son and that is never going to happen.