Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

More Kissing or Less Kissing while making love? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:13:37 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
more kissing. love the intimacy x
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 5:44:45 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
reader2012 wrote:
More kissing please ..I adore kissing so much .So yes please ........Do i have a volunteer ? xxx


Thank you but this is a forum post,if you want volunteers,don't post it on my post,do go the chatrooms please and thank you.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 5:47:51 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
breastisbest wrote:
more kissing. love the intimacy x


yes much more intimacy:)Big Hugs
stelmaria
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 7:51:26 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/8/2012
Posts: 317
Location: New Zealand
Kissing is awesome. The added intimacy just makes things even hotter!

Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 8:14:02 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
stelmaria wrote:
Kissing is awesome. The added intimacy just makes things even hotter!


Hehe thanks for your thoughts,hyper girl maria:Pkekekegay
TXhoney
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 8:18:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 138
Location: United States
more kissing and touching all over!

Buz
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 8:20:04 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,196
Location: Atlanta, United States
I love kissing while fucking. However, unless you have a really long neck it's hard to do when your doing it doggy.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

VanGogh
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 8:25:26 PM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 2,776
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Buz wrote:
I love kissing while fucking. However, unless you have a really long neck it's hard to do when your doing it doggy.


that just means you kiss her neck and back MORE! *shivers* .... still damn sexy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

* * * * * *
"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
Milik_Redman
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 8:26:02 PM

Rank: Internet Philosopher

Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 3,805
Location: somewhere deep under the Earth, United States
There is nothing like a hot, open mouth kiss while fucking face to face. It's a very intimate and erotic act


“It is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero




http://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-trans-atlantic-affair.aspx
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 8:36:08 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Lots of kissing at first
principessa
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:19:58 PM

Rank: Sophisticate

Joined: 8/23/2011
Posts: 3,949
Location: Canada
PracticalMagic wrote:
more kissing...the more the better just can't ever have enough kissing


YES! Before, during, after, and on their own. love9 needs kisses.

SallyRAnne
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:22:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/7/2011
Posts: 2,299
Location: Sydney, Australia
More, definitely more, can't have too much kissing
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:25:11 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
TXhoney wrote:
more kissing and touching all over!


so sensual of you
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:25:44 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Buz wrote:
I love kissing while fucking. However, unless you have a really long neck it's hard to do when your doing it doggy.


okay.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:28:20 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Milik_The_Red wrote:
There is nothing like a hot, open mouth kiss while fucking face to face. It's a very intimate and erotic act


Agreed:P
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:31:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
MrsCorne wrote:
Lots of kissing at first


always;)
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:31:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
principessa wrote:


YES! Before, during, after, and on their own. love9 needs kisses.


kekekegay
Guest
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:33:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
SallyRAnne wrote:
More, definitely more, can't have too much kissing


hehe sally your the one to know:P
naughtyannie
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 3:11:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2011
Posts: 1,341
Location: London, United Kingdom
The more kissing the better - I love to be kissed by a guy when he is actually inside me - it feels so sensuous and loving.

Click on the link below to visit my profile page, for award-winning filthy stories and arousing pics. Go on, it's just one click.

You know you want to...

http://www.lushstories.com/naughtyannie

You don't know what you're missing 'til you try it
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 5:34:18 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
naughtyannie wrote:
The more kissing the better - I love to be kissed by a guy when he is actually inside me - it feels so sensuous and loving.


okay annie:)kekekegay
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 5:57:24 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
More kissing... I love feeling every change in my partners breathing as the love making intensifies... Is so intimate and personal.
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 6:50:24 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
karen4937 wrote:
More kissing... I love feeling every change in my partners breathing as the love making intensifies... Is so intimate and personal.


Well your one of the best replies so far,thanks for sharing karen:)
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 6:55:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Icantcontrol wrote:


Well your one of the best replies so far,thanks for sharing karen:)



:)
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 8:14:30 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
karen4937 wrote:



:)


kekekegay
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 8:31:14 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
more kissing...most definately :)
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 8:34:33 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
hotandhornyfemale wrote:
more kissing...most definately :)


hehe;) thanks buddy for commenting<3
frogprince
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 10:22:25 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/27/2012
Posts: 46
Location: Bliss, United States
Kisses all over the body before during and after love making. I have always loved the feel of a kiss. I am a sensual person. The lips can be a better stimulation than a hand or finger for conveying feelings. I remember being taught that kisses were precious and should not be given frivolously. I now feel that kisses are a sign of affection and respect as well as for sensual stimulation. To me a kiss is an essential component of starting, continuing prolonging the act of love making. After making love when in the afterglow it is the way of saying thank you.
Sarah84
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 10:57:27 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 54
Location: JNB, South Africa
Love kissing - a very important part of foreplay. Kissing in itself can be so sexual
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 11:50:16 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
frogprince wrote:
Kisses all over the body before during and after love making. I have always loved the feel of a kiss. I am a sensual person. The lips can be a better stimulation than a hand or finger for conveying feelings. I remember being taught that kisses were precious and should not be given frivolously. I now feel that kisses are a sign of affection and respect as well as for sensual stimulation. To me a kiss is an essential component of starting, continuing prolonging the act of love making. After making love when in the afterglow it is the way of saying thank you.


Make very good sense bro,thanks for sharing:)
Guest
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 11:50:57 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Sarah84 wrote:
Love kissing - a very important part of foreplay. Kissing in itself can be so sexual


I agree Sarah,eventhough i never had a first kiss yet kekekegay Embarassed
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.