erect penis

last reply
33 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hi ladies and young girls. i wanted to know that how would u react if u see a guy on a beach having an erection clearly visible under his swimming trunks looking at you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would think "jesus dude, we're at the freaking beach. self control much?"

but im a bitch about things....lol.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be thinking...."pervert". With a disgusted look on my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
keep it contained....but alas i am also a bitch..lol lmao @ littlemissbitch...perfect post
Lurker
0 likes
I would be looking to see what he was looking at to get that way. I might be missing out on something...lol...lol
Lurker
0 likes
I would be looking at the general size of the thing, go up & causally rub it & say it looks like its just u and ur hand tonight then saunter off (:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
keep it contained....but alas i am also a bitch..lol lmao @ littlemissbitch...perfect post

thanks blaze...men always forget we dont think like them. the same things dont always turn us on...and some random dude with a hard on for SURE aint it! lmaO!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it depends on how he was looking at me. If he were glancing by me then I'd just assume it was due to something else, if he was staring at me overtly, I might move, or I might confront him about being kind of inappropriate. It also depends on how many other people were around. I'd be more likely to say something to him if I had friends with me, and especially if there were a lot of people around to be offended by the behavior. If it's just a dude with an erection, though, I'm leaving him alone. He ain't hurtin' anybody.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'd automatically look behind me to see who he was staring at. If it was miraculously at me, it would make my year. I'd blush horribly, and go back to reading my book, feeling proper happy I could cause that kind of effect.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'd run screaming something like "monster cock is trying to eat me! help! help!" and hope some pretty girl saves me from the evil penis.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Very you, Sprite.

...and, since Shylass said it first... I might also be a little pleased if he was looking at me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
embarrassed
Lurker
0 likes
Probably think to myself "Oh my God, someone's about to UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!!!!" then burst out into giggles and roll around in the sand. .. with my coordination, I'd probably get sand all in my eyes and other undesirable places. . .. .. .
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like to wear my "EVIL PENIS" super villain costume to the beach. It comes with a huge erect penis built in to the tights and has a large "EP" printed on the cape and the chest. I burn lots of calories chasing Sprite around the beach. Little does she know I'm just trying to see what happens if she gets some sand trapped in her thong!

Once the girls are all tired, hot & sweaty from being chased around the beach, I sneak off and change into my Ice cream man clothes and come back to the beach and they all buy loads of overpriced ice cream and snocones from me.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly...I'd be a little creep out. Seems like an unappropriate time and place. Plus, I'm not in to strangers...
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I like to wear my "EVIL PENIS" super villain costume to the beach. It comes with a huge erect penis built in to the tights and has a large "EP" printed on the cape and the chest. I burn lots of calories chasing Sprite around the beach. Little does she know I'm just trying to see what happens if she gets some sand trapped in her thong!

Once the girls are all tired, hot & sweaty from being chased around the beach, I sneak off and change into my Ice cream man clothes and come back to the beach and they all buy loads of overpriced ice cream and snocones from me.

I think I may have seen you a few times. The ice cream is good though.
[url]http://[/url]
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'd probably look.
[url]http://[/url]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd walk up to him and say "is that the best you can do" and walk away.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I'd be thinking "In your dreams!" as I lowered my mouth back down over my BF's cock... taking him a little bit deeper than normal!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz

i always did suspect you of being EP! now i have proof!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

thanks
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by one_winged_angel
Probably think to myself "Oh my God, someone's about to UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!!!!" then burst out into giggles and roll around in the sand. .. with my coordination, I'd probably get sand all in my eyes and other undesirable places. . .. .. .

LOL! thats the best answer i think! hats off to you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I'd probably be and act like I'm disgusted and a bit creeped out initially about it but secretly, I'd be following his every move under a pair of dark sun glasses wondering how exactly he plans to remedy the enlarged situtation he's found himself in biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I would look away and act like I hadn't noticed.

I wouldn't assume he'd got that excited looking at me so would think he'd been having rude thoughts or just been rubbing himself
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Honestly, I'd probably be and act like I'm disgusted and a bit creeped out initially about it but secretly, I'd be following his every move under a pair of dark sun glasses wondering how exactly he plans to remedy the enlarged situtation he's found himself in biggrin

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

thanks blaze...men always forget we dont think like them. the same things dont always turn us on...and some random dude with a hard on for SURE aint it! lmaO!

would be nice if you said most men,not all of us.It's offensive generalising all males.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well since I would had to have been looking down there to see it in the first place, I shouldnt be offended. But I probably wouldnt be really turned on either, flattered maybe. I guess Id just smile and keep walking.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by wild_flower
I would be looking at the general size of the thing, go up & causally rub it & say it looks like its just u and ur hand tonight then saunter off (:

Ouch!

If I noticed some guy who was aroused at a beach, I think I'd feel sorry for him, he obviously isn't gettin' it anywhere else. I hope he and his hand live happily ever after.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would probably smile, lick my lips, and rub my hand across my nipples. Then I'd have my husband invite him back to our place.
Jo, sexywife104
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sexywife104
I would probably smile, lick my lips, and rub my hand across my nipples. Then I'd have my husband invite him back to our place.

mmmmmm. this sure is a hot answer