Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife was talking about having my nipples pierced to make them bigger is this a good way to go?

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CdKarishy1
Zero ? Zero ?
I thought someone would have commented by now
maybe I put this in the wrong form lol
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Do you want bigger nipples? If not, then don't do it. Duh.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I don't think anything can make your nipples physically bigger than they are (except possibly pregnancy, which made my friend's bigger ), although making them erect will. And obviously, the initial swelling from the piercing will make them bigger for a limited time.

The studs/rings/bars that are used will add bulk, which may be what your wife has in mind, but unless you seriously want the piercings (for whatever reason), I wouldn't recommend it unless you are aware of all the implications.

I'm sure people who have pierced nipples will have more to say on it, but that's my uneducated opinion. Hope that helps.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would she have hers done for you? I can't think of anything worse than a mouthful of metal when playing with my husbands nipples.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i thought piercings for for people who like the sensations of the metal & possibly the pain of them being pulled on?

but i could be wrong..you do what u want...they are your nipples
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Who was your wife talking to about having your nipples pierced? Was it you? Are you involved in the decision at all? If not, just let her get on with it.

Perhaps she is planning to attach some shopping bags to them, which would indeed make them bigger. If that is the case and you are worried about increased-nipple size, you could just offer to carry the shopping bags with your hands, which could very well put an end to the entire 'nipple-piercing' situation.