When you're aroused and walking

last reply
7 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a guy who writes erotic stories, I sometimes need the help of you nice ladies because I don't have your lovely equipment. I would like to use this in a story but want some confirmation from those might have experienced the same sensation. So, here's my question:

I read a story that described a woman who could feel her pussy lips slip past each other when she walked whenever she was aroused. She described herself as trim in build. Have you?

Thanks, Wayne G
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't speak for every woman but I have had this sensation on occassion. it only occurres when I am supremely aroused and wearing less constricting bottoms that I am able to experience this sensation. Certainly does not happen all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
On occasion. But I have to be all kinds of worked up!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I can't speak for every woman but I have had this sensation on occassion. it only occurres when I am supremely aroused and wearing less constricting bottoms that I am able to experience this sensation. Certainly does not happen all the time.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, i have before, not everytime though. I feel it more when im swollen though, especially after i've cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am tiny - I guess you could say "trim". In the summer especially, I wear loose short with nothing under them, and I definitely feel the sensation. Some shorts are better for this than others - I have a pair of cheap ones from Kohls - the butt fits fine, the leg openings are loose and the legs are about 3 inches long (so if I want, I can engineer an accidental sighting for someone) and the crotch seam is tight - it rubs directly against my pussy when I walk. I absolutely love these shorts - I am stimulated with each step. Combine that with my small B cup breasts, which are almost always braless under my loose blouses or tshirts - my nipples love the stimulation -- I can get super turned on and just love the feeling of taking a walk at lunchtime.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I have full labia, both inner and outer, but only feel them sliding past each other when I've just had sex and a guy's cum is running out of me. Otherwise, they pretty much stick together when I walk.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Only when I am very aroused and not wearing any kind of pants or shorts. Mostly a Dress or skirt