Login

Questions as I start dressing as a woman every day

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am just beginning to dress as a woman every day. Do you ever get to where you dont even realize you are wearing a bra? Does is ever stop being itchy?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nope. Even the best bras will give you problems if you wear them often. The average new bra takes about 12-14 hours of consecutive wear to annoy you. While there are different styles and such to choose from, a bra is still just a bra. Eventually they all become annoying. So it becomes about finding one that gives you the least amount of trouble/aggravation. And eventually you get used to it to the point where you don't even notice until you take it off at the end of the day and feel relieved. And just because a bra fits doesn't mean it's the right one for you. Being that you're a man, I'm going to assume that you just wear bras that fit without taking into account the span of your back and things like that. I would suggest getting measured so you not only get the right cup size, but the right fit as far as how it goes around your body.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Becomingawoman
I am just beginning to dress as a woman every day. Do you ever get to where you dont even realize you are wearing a bra? Does is ever stop being itchy?

You definitely do get used to it, but it also really depends on the bra. I have plenty I have bought that just annoy me in some way and others I don't even think about. Then of course the ones you only put on , to be taken off

Just shop around try on different styles and different fabrics, you'll find favourites.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes it gets easier as you go and u dont even know its there hug trista
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you ladies for your comments. I have begun taking estrogen and my breasts have begun to grow so i need to ear a bra. Up until now, I have been wearing them becuase I choose to have it.
Lurker
0 likes
Best advice... Get fitted by a professional... They usually try to sell you the.most expensive, but knowing the right size helps... It is said that most women don't wear the right size... It helps a lot... Also, start simple.. A soft microfiber... Lacy, tho sexy, is better for the days you want some one to take it off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont know if anyone else has mentioned this, but for me I wear an all cotton bra. It isnt itchy and it is very comfortable. I like playtex 18 hour or Just my size. I have large breast so if I am happy with these bra (and I am very picky) them maybe you will be too.