Guys using a strap on

last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, you probably thought about a guy who loves to have a strap on used on him. I am not talking about that. Instead, I am talking about a guy wearing a strap on an fucking his partner with it.

While my wife worked today, I visited Romantix Adult Store in Lexington. I ended up purchasing such a device.

This device not only gave my wife great pleasure but it felt so good to me to have the thing vibrating.

Question:
Have any of you ladies ever had this type of toy used on you by a guy?

Have any of you ladies ever used it on your guy?
My wife was joking with me tonight about using it on me. I feel like if I allowed that to happen, I would be gay.

Just wondering
Lurker
0 likes
Exploring your pleasure with your dies not make you gay... alot of men enjoy ass play without being gay... If you trust your wife, there should be no problem. If you become uncomfortable... Tell her... If you want to try it... Tell her. Good luck!
Lurker
0 likes
Its awesome I love fucking my wife with a big vibrating cock
and yes I love taking her strap on up my gurl puss It feels good and I think my wife likes the power she has over me while using it !!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't understand. I really can't wrap my mind around this. If you have a dick, use it. If you don't, use a fake one.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░