last reply
17 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know not another anal sex question.

Lately I have been more sexualy turned on analy then having it vaginaly. In fact I rather anal then the norm. Am I weird for feeling this way? Not that my fiance is complaining...in fact he has been happy that I have been requesting it.

Has any other chick on here felt like this?
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just curious, is your guy smallish? or at least not largish? Presumably you're also doing something with your clit while getting anal. Don't answer if that's too personal.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I have been going through the same phase lately... I just figured.because it was different.. I would be curious to see other posts...
Story Verifier
0 likes
As a guy, I'm happiest when the girl I'm dating is adventurous enough to enjoy both. I'm older now and can't rise to the occasion more than once a session as often as I used to, back then I loved to have anal and vaginal sex (and let's not forget fellatio!) Nowadays, it's more often fellatio to get me going, then vaginal through our repertoire of positions then finishing with anal (preferably with the girl on her back so we can look into each other's eyes).
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Are you weird for enjoying anal sex? No. Variety is the spice of life. If you both like it, just get on with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Never done it. Though I would like the be able to do it once.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I enjoy anal just as much as vaginal, but definitely not more. But that doesn't mean it's not normal because you enjoy it more. Perhaps it's something new, which is why you enjoy it so much. But if all you do is anal, I'm sure you'll grow tired of it eventually.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer both. I have experienced them one by one actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no preference as long as both are there to have

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
Totally not a fan of having my ass played with. I'm still an ass virgin and I'd like to stay that way. For me, that's an exit, not an entrance. Leave it alone please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I haven't had my ass officially violated by a real cock, I have certainly enjoyed the pleasures of many toys and fingers and very much enjoy the feeling. Having said that, nothing is better than 'cock in pussy' in my opinion and will always opt for the more biblical approach to fucking over a sinful sodomy session
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Although I haven't had my ass officially violated by a real cock, I have certainly enjoyed the pleasures of many toys and fingers and very much enjoy the feeling. Having said that, nothing is better than 'cock in pussy' in my opinion and will always opt for the more biblical approach to fucking over a sinful sodomy session

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
Just curious, is your guy smallish? or at least not largish? Presumably you're also doing something with your clit while getting anal. Don't answer if that's too personal.

In answer to your question. My fiance is 8 inches long. I used to touch myself while having anal sex but now I don't.

Guys thanks for your answers I guess it is personal prefrence. I just felt weird that I am enjoying anal much more then ever.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy both but anal is a little more stimulating for me
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I enjoy both, but anal is something i have to be in the specific mood for. and for those gals that have not tried it, you should at least once or twice. The secret is relaxing as you are being entered. It is a different kind of orgasm than a clitoral or vaginal one and can be quite intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well if I dated guys with average size dicks then I guess it wouldn't be a big deal. Since my steady giys all have very large dicks then I have to be in the right mood and mindset to accept a huge tool up my ass. If you haven't had a big cock shoved up yours then you have no idea what it takes.
Lurker
0 likes
my first ever fuck was anal, cos we didn`t want to fall pregnant and had no protection, always will remember how good it was
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like vaginal more than anal, but i just got into anal so who knows. Weird not at all. It's sexy when a woman knows what she wants and how she wants it.

Angela