snowballing or cum kissing

last reply
183 replies
73.3k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey guys have you ever done this with your ladies....how was it ....did you enjoy it?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
would like to try it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is "snowballing"?
Lurker
0 likes
I am glad you asked that, I don't know either.
Lurker
0 likes
Snowballing is where the man cums in your mouth then you either kiss him or empty your mouth into his mouth. I like it. Something sexy about her sharing my load with me. If she'll kiss me after I lick her pussy why would I hesitate after she sucks me off? I think it's hot....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
What is "snowballing"?

Holding a glob of semen in your mouth after a bj and dumping it back into the mouth of the guy who gave it to you (or somebody else).
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the right partner, I fucking love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

It's very intimate and very equalizing. Sexy as hell if you're into that.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I know you are asking the guys but I have done it with another woman after a guy has cum in my mouth or her mouth and they we kiss, It is very hot and a big turn on. But I have never done it with a guy but that would be hot too. But I imagine many men would consider that a "gay" act although its totally not. What would be a huge turn on is to have a MFM threesome and have one guy come in my mouth then have the other guy kiss me. That would show me you are very comfortable with your sexuality.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I know you are asking the guys but I have done it with another woman after a guy has cum in my mouth or her mouth and they we kiss, It is very hot and a big turn on. But I have never done it with a guy but that would be hot too. But I imagine many men would consider that a "gay" act although its totally not. What would be a huge turn on is to have a MFM threesome and have one guy come in my mouth then have the other guy kiss me. That would show me you are very comfortable with your sexuality.

Don't consider it gay at all! I do this with my wife all the time. Absolutely love it. As far as the MFM threeseome thing, don't consider that gay either. Thats actually one of my fantasies to kiss my wife after another cums in her mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, it's important to remember that it doesn't necessarily include the originator of that load. Sometimes it occurs in group sex too. I'm not into it really, but it's not a huge turn-off either. Since I'm here, had to answer.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've only done it with my wife sharing my cum with me.
evertime we have sex, she cleans me off orally then comes up and shares it with me.

She also shares it when I cum in her mouth.
It was weird the first few times....but nowI beg for it.
We never pass on an opportunity to share it.
It is a big part of our "dirty talk".
We talk about how good it taste, how I can't wait for it, she asks if I'll swallow for her...
it is huge turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 312cpl
I've only done it with my wife sharing my cum with me.
evertime we have sex, she cleans me off orally then comes up and shares it with me.

She also shares it when I cum in her mouth.
It was weird the first few times....but nowI beg for it.
We never pass on an opportunity to share it.
It is a big part of our "dirty talk".
We talk about how good it taste, how I can't wait for it, she asks if I'll swallow for her...
it is huge turn on.

That's Hot as fuck.....WOW.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never thought that i would discuss this publicly. Well, this is not exactly public. Yes, we do it often. And its a big turn on for me..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've have kissed women after they have given me oral but not shared my cum from their mouth. They have swallowed first. It doesn't really interest me to have my cum fed back to me via snowballing or any other means. I know this is a turn on for lots of people and I think it's great that can be enjoyed. I only speak for myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE it... creampies as well!
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE IT! Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never done it but probably wouldn't be opposed if my wife wanted to.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's something that I've been wanting to try!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive done&enjoyed it&so did she more than once.its a turnon 4 all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife always swallowed so did kiss her after she sucked cock, Ate her pussy after she had been fucked either by me or our friend and swallowed all the juice she had in her pussy, was great always kissed her after a blow job, so did my friend, and he ate her pussy too right after she had been fucked, I did end up sucking him off tho. that was good too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it ! Deep slow rolling kisses !!!! and I do swallow !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it is so horny to do this.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had my husband hold off for several days up to a week and I would suck him, let him cum in my mouth; save it all and slide up to him; since I'm on top and have leverage I would open mouth kiss him and force his sperm in his mouth. His back would arch as in a bit of panic. Often he'll try to push it back up at me and again it comes back to him full of salvia fluids. He always gags, gags big time but I hold him steady and continue pushing everything I got into his mouth. I hear and feel him swallow again and agin while his eyes roll. I smile and kiss him again & remind him I want to do that often.