Login

Common definition needed...

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever so often I see "slut" listed on the marital status portion of profile pages. "Married" & "Divorced" are pretty well self explanatory as is "single". I just can't quite put a definition of "slut" on things. Also, I have on rare occasions seen "slut" on a guy's profile page.

Please define "slut"

Guys can answer also, but really wanna hear the ladies viewpoint.

Thanks...Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I generally see it as someone who will have sex with people without the intent of pursuing long term relationships. No judgement intended.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with 1ball. I think it means that they enjoy having multiple partners with out people judging them. They are being up front that "hey im looking to have fun, no strings"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slut I always thought it was a girl that had multiple sex partners, not quite a whore, who will have sex with almost anyone. Gosh from that definition am I a Slut or a Whore?

Thought men were Sluts genetically!
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's a word with a floating definition, but in terms of the "marital status" line on a Lush profile, I think it's a declaration of intent.