Login

What does your username mean?

last reply
875 replies
86.7k views
5 watchers
25 likes
0 likes
I've used this name on other sites before and have always gotten questioned about the meaning.

Alexithymia is a psychiatric noun used to describe a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions.

I've always wondered why others choose the names they do, so here's your chance! Explain your username! =]
Lurker
0 likes
my user name is my name,without the extra s.if u want the meaning,i mean in indian mythology,it means,emperor..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All these deep and meaningful explanations. Kind of puts mine to shame! I chose mine because i like to be a bit of a mystery and hide in the shdows like a feral cat.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Im a MILF who loves to fuck in motels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just easy to remember..
Lurker
0 likes
When I first started reading erotica and later writing it I was on a site with tons of forum boards in different categories. Erotica was labelled as "Erotic Litterature" or "Elit". When I needed an authorname I thought I should roll on the fact that I was very far to the North, so I was deliviring Elit from North, hence the name.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My towns name and zipcode ... ( Dubois Pennsylvania 15801 ) was hoping that anyone nearby or someone that has passed through would get in touch ... nobody has ......... but still hoping !
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm a nurse and being here tends to be considered naughty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Initials, My State, My Birth Year
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The season I was born during and the year I was born.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
trista lynn is my name and 2000 is the year i came out to girlfriend now wife she is so wonderful
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lik (like) 2 (too) Fe (female) Lix (licks) ;0)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trouble.

Either you're in it, or you're going to be.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
military nickname plain and simple
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mine is after a character from my fav american show Roswell and year of my birth
Story Verifier
0 likes
I live within a few miles of the Gulf of Mexico in SW Florida and at my age, I'm just coasting through life.
Lurker
0 likes
Fan of the moon and abbrev of name though pronounced differently ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a red head with a talent for solving very difficult puzzles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no idea!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Kal-El means "Child of the Stars" in Superman mythos while the number 85 was my father's college football jersey.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bunny Chow is local cuisine, it's curry inside a hollowed out 1/4 loaf of bread.
My wife's user name here on Lush is BunnyLuv, so I guess it's also a play on eating her. (chow=eat/food) or being eaten by her.
Lurker
0 likes
pronoun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Darcy is my first name - I use it to represent my wild side. J is my middle initial (and the first letter of the name I use in everyday life). 1982 was the year my life changed forever for the better.
Classified
0 likes
That I have a name!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My user name means Love You Girls
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My user name means Love You Girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! Some of u have pretty interesting stories for your username..
For me it was very simple.. Watched Nolan's Batman movies... It tickled the comic nerd inside me ....and BAM!! The username... Dark Knight !
0 likes
my username mean is my intials and my birth year