If a Woman had to Challenge You...

last reply
34 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If a woman had to issue the challenge: "Don't touch yourself, or have sex, for as long as you can", how long would you men last?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not very long as I am always horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on what the reward would be for the temporary abstaining. But "..... for as long as you can", is scary. Give me a time frame, a reason, and a reward. Then then we'll see.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
10 minutes at the most!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
It depends on what the reward would be for the temporary abstaining. But "..... for as long as you can", is scary. Give me a time frame, a reason, and a reward. Then then we'll see.

I couldn't agree more. Time is of the essence and telling a man this with no time limit is like telling a shark not to swim in the ocean. We are men, and although I don't speak for all men here, I can certainly speak for myself and say that there is no way that I would last given no time limit. On the other hand, with a time limit, I am sure I could go the duration. But without one, no way.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SensualDesires83

I couldn't agree more. Time is of the essence and telling a man this with no time limit is like telling a shark not to swim in the ocean. We are men, and although I don't speak for all men here, I can certainly speak for myself and say that there is no way that I would last given no time limit. On the other hand, with a time limit, I am sure I could go the duration. But without one, no way.

I think you pretty much summed it up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends what the pay off is. if it's worth the efford or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DanceWithShadows
If a woman had to issue the challenge: "Don't touch yourself, or have sex, for as long as you can", how long would you men last?

Wow, probably only a couple of days.

Actually this is an interesting post. I am going for a test Monday to see how many swimmers I have. I cant ejaculate after Friday until I give that specimen Monday morning. AGWWWWW.

My wife is getting so passionate about wanting a kid. Before we pay for her reversal, we need to make sure this 42 year old guy is upto it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The big question is, "Why would I bother?". I think 10 days has been the longest I've gone without since age too young to mention, but that abstinence was due to injury. There is a point where it simply isn't healthy.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't even consider accepting such a challenge. A woman who expects me to be asexual is a either a sadist or at the very least is delusional. And I prefer positive, healthy company.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Given a dare with a reasonable payoff. 3 days. With an incredible pay off...as soon as i could cheat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
need a reward smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

If it's someone special who'll reward me with the fuck of my life, I would silly
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I have to agree if depends on the reward.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by principessa
This was the subject of a classic "Seinfeld" show - a contest for which character would last longest with hilarious results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvANRCgCDM

I remember this episode well. Seems Kramer came back in 5 minutes and announced he'd lost. LOL
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by principessa
This was the subject of a classic "Seinfeld" show - a contest for which character would last longest with hilarious results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvANRCgCDM

George Castanza won the contest but much later admitted he cheated.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I could go without for as long as she wanted but would at some point like to gain some relief before I died.
Lurker
0 likes
What's the reward? If there's no reward then it's no fun unless it's the type of "let's see who can go the longest without taking initiative for sex" and you spend all day trying to turn each other on. Winner gets to tie the other person down and have their way with him/her. Now that is a fun bet, although I doubt I'd last long. Maybe a day before I hand her the cuffs/scarf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on what I have to do, as long as I don't get bored I can go a very long time without getting horny, if I get bored then it starts to get hard to stay out of the gutter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe a week, depending on how busy I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you are referring to a current lover - I would wait her out because I know it would drive her nuts too - and I would tease and torture her until she couldn't stand it.....
Lurker
0 likes
Why are you issuing the challenge?....Damn, just lost.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well if a woman (or even a man) issued me this challenge I would have to agree with some of the other guys on this thread and say "what would I get out of this" I live in a free country if I want or don't want to touch myself/have sex its my own buissness, I have nothing to prove to those people
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
challenges are great to know self capacity i will accept
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About eight min. or eight inches which ever cumms first,
Lurker
0 likes
13.5 years, that's what she said 13.5 years ago, I'm a still holding out...oh wait...
Lurker
0 likes
I think , i would last about 2 weeks at most.